šŸ„¬Bossam/WooSoo/Mildang CouplešŸ„¬(Jung Il Woo ā¤ Kwon Yuri)

2 minutes ago, 1217akkum4 said:

Sounds fun(ny). Hope someone will sub it. They look really good together. Just date already! Keke...

Haha I feel like in the middle then they will squabble about something (1:33). This couple really funny.Ā 

Ā 

And both really eating well. Yuri also said in the morning she received message, it will be Ilwoo send the restaurant address for their lunch time šŸ˜†šŸ˜…

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

17 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha I feel like in the middle then they will squabble about something (1:33). This couple really funny.Ā 

Ā 

And both really eating well. Yuri also said in the morning she received message, it will be Ilwoo send the restaurant address for their lunch time šŸ˜†šŸ˜…

Ā 

The other part of the show in which Yuri talks with the mc that his smile looks derpy just right before ilwoo comes out and gives the proof is the funniest. I can see that they're that close.

Due to her personality, Yuri easily gets close to men but i think ilwoo is special. In their interview vid with cosmo, Yuri says that it is important leave good, pretty impresssion - something like that. It means she cares of what ilwoo think of her, doesn't she? And vice Versa, ilwoo keeps complimenting Yuri here and there. I wish them more successful projects together.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
11 minutes ago, 1217akkum4 said:

Due to her personality, Yuri easily gets close to men but i think ilwoo is special.Ā 

Btw Ilwoo said they're MBTI personality test very matching. Like they're born for each others. Do you know what type of MBTI are they? I tried to search but can't find it. I think both must be extrovert ?Ā 

Ā 

Seems Yuri really into MBTI test and make him doing a lot of tests... šŸ˜†šŸ˜…Ā 

Ā 

I actually drawn to this couple based on their visual lookĀ at first (Instagram Live & Baeksang Award). I didn't even plan to watch Bossam actually. But I did it and got so hooked up with the drama, and found them so entertaining off screen.Ā 

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Ā 

Jung Il-woo ā€œHealed while walking on a pilgrimage to cerebral aneurysm that was like a time bombā€Ā 

Cr. archyde - 1 month ago

Ā 

ā€˜Eat moreā€™ Jung Il-woo confessed that he was diagnosed with a cerebral aneurysm.

In the MBN entertainment programā€™Eat Moreā€™, which aired on the 18th, (Kwon) Yuri of the group Girlsā€™ Generation and actor Jung Il-woo appeared.

Ā 

They took on the lead role of the MBN dramaā€™Bossamā€™, which will be aired for the first time on the 1st.

Ā 

Ilwoo :

On this day, Jung Il-woo said, ā€œI was working at the age of 26, but my headache was so severe that I went to the hospital to get an examination. At that time, I was diagnosed with a disease called a cerebral aneurysm.ā€ ā€œA cerebral aneurysm is a disease that causes cerebral hemorrhage when blood vessels swell up like balloons and burst. I was so shocked and scared at a young age that I couldnā€™t come out of the house for over a month,ā€ he added.

Ā 

ā€œIt was like a time bomb. There was an obsession and fear of not knowing when to die,ā€ he explained, explaining his fears at the time. Jung Il-woo overcame a difficult time walking on the pilgrimage route in Santiago. He said, ā€œ(On the pilgrimage) it was too difficult, so I couldnā€™t think of anything. Also, returning to the age of Jung Il-woo, not the actor Jung Il-woo, and having a comfortable stay with the travellers, I put down a lot of pressure as an actor.ā€ He said, ā€œIn the past, I had a lot of impatience and anxiety, but when I came back it was an opportunity to think,ā€™Letā€™s enjoy the presentā€™ and ā€™Letā€™s be grateful for now.ā€™

Ā 

Yuri :Ā 

Shortly before doing so, my motherā€™s breast cancer recurred. I didnā€™t know that. She told me after she had overcome cancer and healed it. My family didnā€™t talk to me only,ā€ he said. ā€œI didnā€™t say anything because I was worried that I might be interested in (Girlsā€™ Generation) activities. I was angry after knowing that. I expressed it first because I felt sad rather than thankful.ā€

Still, Yuri said, ā€œSince then, I have communicated more with my mother and took care of my family more.ā€

Ā 

Ā 

- This article is bitter sweet. I found the video portion when Ilwoo discussing about his illness and his Santiago trip. Yuri also shared her hardship on her mom's cancer. I agree with you @1217akkum4, I think they shared special bond and quite close & comfortable to even share their difficulties in life.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Sad 1

Ā 

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw Ilwoo said they're MBTI personality test very matching. Like they're born for each others. Do you know what type of MBTI are they? I tried to search but can't find it. I think both must be extrovert ?Ā 

Ā 

Seems Yuri really into MBTI test and make him doing a lot of tests... šŸ˜†šŸ˜…Ā 

Ā 

I actually drawn to this couple based on their visual lookĀ at first (Instagram Live & Baeksang Award). I didn't even plan to watch Bossam actually. But I did it and got so hooked up with the drama, and found them so entertaining off screen.Ā 

You're right šŸ‘. Yuri's ENJF, the protagonist while Ilwoo, i have no idea.

To tell you the truth i've been following Yuri since 2010 but to watch her dramas is a different thing. Her acting skill ain't that great. Her characters in fashion king and breakup probation are acceptable to me. The rests are just - make me cringe and stop watching. I decided to watch bossam because of the good reviews and thought Yuri had found her destiny. The character does suit her; the director is a great one i think; and she gets a list of good fellow actors, esp ilwoo. Bossam is just perfect for Yuri and ilwoo

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

ahahah I was watching all the BTS here even though I have yet to start the drama. Very cute couple and has very natural chemistry. Didn't need to try hard. Can see they are relaxed around each other. Actually I also like Yuri since I watch many of her dramas though her acting skills like @1217akkum4Ā said is not the best but I guess I find her easy on the eye.Ā 

Since @ktcjdramaĀ @SilverMoonTeaare hard selling the drama to me ...I will check out this weekend.

Ā 

• Haha 1
  • Party! 3

Mon-Tues:Ā Nothing UncoveredĀ Ā Wed-Thurs: Blood FreeĀ -Ā Fri-Sat:Ā Ā -Ā Ā Sat-Sun: Queen of TearsĀ C-drama: -Ā 

3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTeaĀ -- I haven't been in this thread for maybe a few days and you're already at page 3? I need to keep up with the drama thread too.Ā 

Ā 

I found myself really like this couple on and off screen ! And @1217akkum4accompany me here. Well @abs-oluteMand @ktcjdramaalso ocassionally popped up here haha. Hope you will fall for this couple too @Tofu:heart:

Ā 

@abs-oluteMBossam is rediscovery of Kwon Yuri as actress. Thats what Ilwoo said. And I agree, she do really well here. I only watched Starry Goho & Defendant, and can't finished both unfortunately.Ā 

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Ā 

On 5/25/2021 at 11:43 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Jung Il-woo ā€œHealed while walking on a pilgrimage to cerebral aneurysm that was like a time bombā€Ā 

Cr. archyde - 1 month ago

Ā 

ā€˜Eat moreā€™ Jung Il-woo confessed that he was diagnosed with a cerebral aneurysm.

In the MBN entertainment programā€™Eat Moreā€™, which aired on the 18th, (Kwon) Yuri of the group Girlsā€™ Generation and actor Jung Il-woo appeared.

Ā 

They took on the lead role of the MBN dramaā€™Bossamā€™, which will be aired for the first time on the 1st.

Ā 

Ilwoo :

On this day, Jung Il-woo said, ā€œI was working at the age of 26, but my headache was so severe that I went to the hospital to get an examination. At that time, I was diagnosed with a disease called a cerebral aneurysm.ā€ ā€œA cerebral aneurysm is a disease that causes cerebral hemorrhage when blood vessels swell up like balloons and burst. I was so shocked and scared at a young age that I couldnā€™t come out of the house for over a month,ā€ he added.

Ā 

ā€œIt was like a time bomb. There was an obsession and fear of not knowing when to die,ā€ he explained, explaining his fears at the time. Jung Il-woo overcame a difficult time walking on the pilgrimage route in Santiago. He said, ā€œ(On the pilgrimage) it was too difficult, so I couldnā€™t think of anything. Also, returning to the age of Jung Il-woo, not the actor Jung Il-woo, and having a comfortable stay with the travellers, I put down a lot of pressure as an actor.ā€ He said, ā€œIn the past, I had a lot of impatience and anxiety, but when I came back it was an opportunity to think,ā€™Letā€™s enjoy the presentā€™ and ā€™Letā€™s be grateful for now.ā€™

Ā 

Yuri :Ā 

Shortly before doing so, my motherā€™s breast cancer recurred. I didnā€™t know that. She told me after she had overcome cancer and healed it. My family didnā€™t talk to me only,ā€ he said. ā€œI didnā€™t say anything because I was worried that I might be interested in (Girlsā€™ Generation) activities. I was angry after knowing that. I expressed it first because I felt sad rather than thankful.ā€

Still, Yuri said, ā€œSince then, I have communicated more with my mother and took care of my family more.ā€

Ā 

- This article is bitter sweet. I found the video portion when Ilwoo discussing about his illness and his Santiago trip. Yuri also shared her hardship on her mom's cancer. I agree with you @1217akkum4, I think they shared special bond and quite close & comfortable to even share their difficulties in life.Ā 

He was on Hiatus for some time. I knew it because i like him since 49days. I am just glad that he can make a comeback.

Oh wait Yuri's mom too? How come i never knew? They've overcome such difficulties. Praying for the best for them. They deserve all kind of happiness in the world

Edited by SilverMoonTea
Remove quoted vid
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, 1217akkum4 said:

He was on Hiatus for some time. I knew it because i like him since 49days. I am just glad that he can make a comeback.

Ā 

Yes. I think he's very positive & strong person. He even still enroll military service. I do like him from High End Crush and Cinderella Four Knights. It's romcom drama type. But he surprised me with his role in Bossam, it have more depth.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, 1217akkum4 said:

Oh wait Yuri's mom too? How come i never knew? They've overcome such difficulties. Praying for the best for them. They deserve all kind of happiness in the world

On Yuri's mom this is more detailed article in Soompi :

https://www.soompi.com/article/1464789wpp/girls-generations-yuri-talks-about-feeling-responsible-for-her-family-after-her-mothers-battle-with-cancer

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2

Ā 

6 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ā 

I found myself really like this couple on and off screen ! And @1217akkum4accompany me here. Well @abs-oluteMand @ktcjdramaalso ocassionally popped up here haha. Hope you will fall for this couple too @Tofu:heart:

Yes s/he should. So that we'll have more WooRi troopers, Keke...

Ā 

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes. I think he's very positive & strong person. He even still enroll military service. I do like him from High End Crush and Cinderella Four Knights. It's romcom drama type. But he surprised me with his role in Bossam, it have more depth.

Ā 

On Yuri's mom this is more detailed article in Soompi :

https://www.soompi.com/article/1464789wpp/girls-generations-yuri-talks-about-feeling-responsible-for-her-family-after-her-mothers-battle-with-cancer

Ā 

Ilwoo is a great man. He has acted in some sageuks But bossam is the best and very different from his other projects.

Ā 

Gonna check the link

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

@1217akkum4Btw I'm really kind of newbie on Yuri, but why there's a lot of Mandu words everywhere? Ahaha... The way Ilwoo said mandu, mandu, mandu so funny & addictive.Ā 

Ā 

Actually I think Yuri really make Ilwoo laugh a lot and he become more lively. And I think I never see him that comfortable with other co-stars. But maybe I'm just bias. Ahahaha....Ā 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Ā 

14 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Actually I think Yuri really make Ilwoo laugh a lot and he become more lively. And I think I never see him that comfortable with other co-stars. But maybe I'm just bias. Ahahaha....Ā 

I think so too.... Although I don't know much about him, but the comfort level of his interactionĀ with her is definitely unusual for co-stars. It's like they're the best of friends and have known each other since forever!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@1217akkum4Btw I'm really kind of newbie on Yuri, but why there's a lot of Mandu words everywhere? Ahaha... The way Ilwoo said mandu, mandu, mandu so funny & addictive.Ā 

Yuri says "i mandu you" instead of "i love you" by making a dumpling/ pinched fingers handsign. So now she calls her fans mandu. It was cute and funny when Ilwoo said it. šŸ˜†

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@1217akkum4Actually I think Yuri really make Ilwoo laugh a lot and he become more lively. And I think I never see him that comfortable with other co-stars. But maybe I'm just bias. Ahahaha....Ā 

Can't agree more. The way he acted during their YouTube colab showed he was comfortable around Yuri. The way he laughed and complained about things seemed like they had known for long. I mean, no need to keep their cool, they are simply beeing themselves around each other

Edited by 1217akkum4
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 5/25/2021 at 9:05 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLa- If you're not busy, can help me translate what they're talking about? Thanks in advance ā¤

Ā 

For the first video, the couple try to match their chemistry by picking one between the two options. It looks like both have different taste and opinions.

For second video, they answer some questions that have been sent by the viewers to them. They will pick the questions randomly and answer it. I think you will be more interested with the second one, so I'll share the rough translations for it. Because I don't watch the drama, I might make many mistakes, so I apologized for any mistakes in advance.Ā :pandaangel:

rough trans

Ā 

Q1: In which scenes that you had many NGs when shooting for Bossam?
IW: I'm not sure, I don't think we had many NGs. Oh I had this once. Since we have started shooting when the weather was still cold (probably around winter), my lips got frozen because of the cold weather and it caused NG
YR: That's true. Right

Ā 

Q2: Actor Jung Il Woo, until when do you plan to stay handsome?
IL: *thinking*
YR: I wonder that too
IL: I don't when it will endĀ 
YR: Arggh *screams because she finds it too corny (maybe))

Ā 

Q3: 3 things that we have to focus for Bossam
IL: First maybe the visual/beauty. The director with a new kind of directing is really have a good sense in making our drama looks different. I'd like for you to give some love for it.Ā 
YR: Jung Il Woo's new appearance (?) and it's my first time for acting in sageuk drama. I hope you enjoy watching us
IL: Lastly, all the actors who appeared in the drama. They have their own charms

Ā 

Q4: What is the couple name for Ba Woo and Soo Kyung?Ā 
IL: Mildang couple? (Literally it means 'the push and pull' kind of relationship) It looks like our couple give that kind of vibes.Ā 
YR: Ahh mildang couple? How about BaSoo couple? (combination of their character name?) Is it weird? Mildang couple it is

Ā 

Q5: The most memorable scenes that you have shoot so far
YR: The one that I remembered is shooting underwater. When we were shooting for that scenes it was quite hard but when it showed in the teaser it looked really great.Ā 

Ā 

For the closing they ask the viewers to stay tune and watch the drama to find out more about the story.

• Thanks 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th LifeĀ 

K-variety:Ā 

Ā 

5 hours ago, 1217akkum4 said:

Been rewatching our couple's Cosmopolitan BTS. Don't you think Ilwoo keeps initiating the skinship

Ā 

I found some :

Ā 

- He initiate hand holding to greet her

20210527-084332.jpg

Ā 

-During the photoshoot itself

20210527-084528.jpg

Spoiler

20210527-084408.jpg

This one I'm not sure where is his hand at... ahahaha...

Ā 

Ā 

-And this one a bit dangerous one, he just suddenly pull her to his lap, I think she's also a bit flustered... haha

20210527-084435.jpg

Ā 

Do I miss anything else @1217akkum4?

• Star Struck 1
  • Shocked 1

Ā 

Omo! I can't take it; I'm dying. That one when he pulls her onto her lap was indeed dangerous. Was that necessary, oppa? Tsk tsk.... He's quite daring or they're just that close.
As an idol it's not surprising Yuri had many skinship moments with others, but those with Ilwoo seem special. She looks shy whenever Ilwoo compliments her.

I think it's in one of the BTS videos, there's this moment where Ilwoo touches/ tidies up her bangs. He's so caring.
I'm planning to go through their videos once more with bigger eyes, keke... Need to observe more carefully. And to kill the time waiting for saturday to come. It's used to be a torture but thanks to you @SilverMoonTea and this site, I have a really good time waiting ā˜ŗļø

• Heart Eyes 2
Just now, 1217akkum4 said:

It's used to be a torture but thanks to you @SilverMoonTea and this site, I have a really good time waiting ā˜ŗļø

Ā 

Me too I'm so glad you're here. I was already planning to talk to myself alone actually ahahaha....Ā 

Ā 

I also need to review BTS and other stuff, not sure is there anything new got translated.

Ā 

I think the IG live Ilwoo, Yuri, Hyunsoo haven't have translation right? I plan to begged to Lala to help me šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

20210516-085334.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ā