🥬Bossam/WooSoo/Mildang Couple🥬(Jung Il Woo ❤ Kwon Yuri)

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@1217akkum4 I think you're right Yuri become a bit shy cos Ilwoo keep saying she's pretty. Girl crush haha love his word. It's cute she said she don't want to meet again, and he laugh but then screaming waee.... haha.... 

20210527-194502.jpg

20210527-194517.jpg

20210527-194344.jpg

Omo.... I can't stop smiling. But why were you planning to talk by yourself huh? Haha.. I'm here all ears ready to listen to what You're going to talk about. *Spazzing mode on*

Our prankster Yuri had never been this shy. Keke...

Hope someone will sub the IG live. I remember watching it with sub but it sounds weird and seems irrelevant at some scene, like using google translate. So do please beg @LaLa, thanks @SilverMoonTea

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@1217akkum4 Haha I thought I'm the only shipper of them here. Btw today both of them updating IG. Yuri first, then Ilwoo just only. Omg don't you think both of them so gorgeous. 

5/27 Official IG Update

20210527-211107.jpg

Link : yulyulk

Link : jilwww

Since Yuri is so pretty, Ilwoo can't help it but feeling shy, keke....

I'm in my hometown in the village, no wifi here so I refrain myself from lurking in the internet too often, keke... Thank for sharing their ig update

• Haha 3
On 5/27/2021 at 11:12 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

:wow:

IG Link 

Cr. jilwwwhondurasofficial

Hide contents

@1217akkum4do you think IG live video have the most shipping content? Haha... or any other video u want Lala to translate, I will check with her in weekend. Let me know. Have a good holiday & break in your hometown! 

Ilwoo is cute..

I'm not sure which video has the most shipping content. Keke... I've clicked almost all of their videos on YouTube but can't finish watching those without sub. Did Yuri's vlog on Cosmo BTS has been subbed? Though there's not much talking there and some have already give the rough translation so maybe it's unnecessary. I think there are some videos of their interview that haven't been subbed. However I can't tell that they had the most shipping content.

I'll be happy with anything @LaLa will translate. So you're the one deciding which vid. Who knows we'll discover some interesting things.

And thanks, I'll be sure to enjoy weekend since Bossam is nearing. Let's happily watch it tomorrow and come back here to ship again. Hope they'll release ep 8 BTS soon. Have a good day.....

*Waits here patiently for the translation

Edited by SilverMoonTea
Remove quoted picture
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, 1217akkum4 said:

I wish it was longer though.

Yeah!! It’s less than 15 seconds!! They should do at least a 30 seconds. We don’t really care if it’s well choreographed or not, we just want to see them dance silly 😄

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The jumpy couple quite cute in the end haha... 

Need the making BTS of this too lols. Ilwoo seems awkward, he needs to practice more dancing with Yuri lols...

But yaaa... this is just soooo short... :PikachuFacePalm:

@ktcjdrama@abs-oluteM

Yah, we should at least got the BTS I agree. Is reel the trend nowadays? It's cute but I have a high expectation from the second lead dancer of SNSD. For God's sake, she's an SM artist. Remember when hundred days my prince reach 10% in rating? Kyungsoo invited (?) the cast to SM studio and perform real dance. Praying that Bossam reach 10% too so they'll give us a bigger gift, keke......

And like you said, ilwoo needs practice. Hyunsoo dances better, keke...

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yeah!! It’s less than 15 seconds!! They should do at least a 30 seconds. We don’t really care if it’s well choreographed or not, we just want to see them dance silly 😄

You got me there. Even they do nothing I still think it's okay as long as we get things to spazz on. Haha

• Haha 3

‘Eat more’ Yuri “Jung Il-woo, you’re a top star with no X”: Sports Dong-A

news dir news dir

20210528-143818.jpg

‘Eat more and go’ Yuri “Jung Il-woo, I think he’s a top star without X kinds”

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri mentioned the image of Jung Il-woo.

Yuri said, “I felt like a top star without X. I thought he was a person who grew up being loved by Ahn-Ha-Moo-in.” “When I started working on it, it was different from what I thought,” he said. “There was a lot of calm. I felt like an active and progressive person,” he confessed.

In response, Jung Il-woo said, “Our family family is’Let’s be an enterprising person, a person who thinks, a person who acts, and a person who takes responsibility.’ My parents were a couple on a college campus. My father is from the student council president, my mother is from the female student council president, and my sister is also from the student council president. I was also a class leader and a vice leader. Whatever I do, I am active and progressive.”

Yuri recalled the event that he boiled marbled doenjang stew directly at the lodge during local filming, saying, “My brother gave me an enterprising event.” Yuri said, “’Do you think you’re here to play?’ I wanted to’have to work’. But he said it was my birthday meal. My heart melted. I thought,’I’m not a top star without X kinds.’” Jung Il-woo was embarrassed, saying, “It was an event with the idea that it would be nice to have delicious rice with the staff.”

Reporter Jeong Hee-yeon of Donga.com shine2562@donga.com. More articles from reporter

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I'll gladly join you in your fanDOOM @SilverMoonTea, keke... I have only you to talk about our ship. And thanks for the article though I had quite a hard time understanding eat more and go article since the writing a bit confusing. Haha... I find it difficult to differentiate which one Yuri's statement and Which one Ilwoo's. Oh and Yuri's title is Kwon bbanjang, class president or something (I forgot but it's something similar) so maybe they're that compatible

I guess our ship will sail very slowly. What's with the let's pretend nothing happened? SooKyoung seems not that ready for a new relationship after cutting the old one. She literally just had a divorce with her late husband so it's probably too soon. But let's have faith in them. Bawoo is so determined to keep her close, keke... Bawoo fighting!

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
13 minutes ago, 1217akkum4 said:

And thanks for the article though I had quite a hard time understanding eat more and go article since the writing a bit confusing. Haha... I find it difficult to differentiate which one Yuri's statement and Which one Ilwoo's. Oh and Yuri's title is Kwon bbanjang, class president or something (I forgot but it's something similar) so maybe they're that compatible

Yes article translation not too good. But what I understand basically about Yuri impression on Ilwoo has changed from 'celebrity who have rude air to a caring person'. (From YT translation). 

Ilwoo's parents both is class president and was a college campus couple. Also her sister and himself was class leader too. And their family motto is to act first. Which Yuri also pointed out before that's your family motto, oppa. 

So if Yuri's title is class leader too then maybe they're really match haha. He did mentioned Yuri have leadership skill on set. 

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

59 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So if Yuri's title is class leader too then maybe they're really match haha. He did mentioned Yuri have leadership skill on set. 

Here's Yuri's biography

Just found it. I'm not sure if she's a class president at college for real or it's just a title given when she's in Invincible Youth. She's a class president nonetheless, a potential candidate for Ilwoo, keke

Edited by 1217akkum4
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, 1217akkum4 said:

I just noticed the way Yuri and Ilwoo make hand sign of number 7 is different from Hyunsoo. *Shipping time

Yes thats why I took the gif on that portion lols. I called this mirroring 😆

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirroring

But I think it should be inspired by rusian roulette dance, and the hand should be number 7 like gun, so I guess HyunSoo is the one not correct? Ahahahaha... I'm just shot down our own shipping time? 😅😆

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/28/2021 at 7:45 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I think it should be inspired by rusian roulette dance, and the hand should be number 7 like gun, so I guess HyunSoo is the one not correct? Ahahahaha... I'm just shot down our own shipping time? 

I'm a bit disappointed. I was thinking that Hyunsoo was the weird one but I was in denial. Haha...  Blame my shipping heart, keke

Edited by SilverMoonTea
Remove quoted vid
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@1217akkum4actually I saw Jung Il Woo cooking ramen for Kim Bum. He's actually seems quite calm and not as hyper as when he's cooking with Yuri lols. You can see he's really super happy, beaming and teasing Yuri a lot on cooking competition. 

I actually almost sleep watching this ahahahhaa.... 

You're right. I also watch his vid with Sandara who he says his best friend but he seems calm and cool. Isn't it strange? He should be comfortable and joking around with his best friend, shouldn't he?

Yuri's like someone new whom he has never met so he's really excited whenever Yuri's around, keke

• Heart Eyes 3

@1217akkum4Have you watched this? There is some crumbs haha... 

- Ilwoo said his backache and start to touch his waist. Yuri follow his action by touch her waist too lols. 

- Ilwoo give her some guidance on how to screaming during the scamming scenes. He also asked her to throw the coin forward not sideways. I think I can understand now why Yuri said IW is meticulous and detailed. 

-Ilwoo also directing YR how to go up the horse. I think Ilwoo really have good leadership skill.

-They high five after so satisfied with their work. :love:

20210529-004112.jpg

20210529-004127.jpg

• Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 5/29/2021 at 12:42 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@1217akkum4Have you watched this? There is some crumbs haha... 

- Ilwoo said his backache and start to touch his waist. Yuri follow his action by touch her waist too lols. 

- Ilwoo give her some guidance on how to screaming during the scamming scenes. He also asked her to throw the coin forward not sideways. I think I can understand now why Yuri said IW is meticulous and detailed. 

-Ilwoo also directing YR how to go up the horse. I think Ilwoo really have good leadership skill.

-They high five after so satisfied with their work. :love:

They work really hard. They keep rehearsing every scene. I've watched this without subtitle so thank you for sharing the video. Ilwoo is being a good Sunbae here and he looks professional, no hyper Ilwoo, keke...

On 5/28/2021 at 8:11 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

The translator is a yurisistable. How I wish they also translate ilwoo's part. I can only see him nodding and smiling, haha...

Edited by SilverMoonTea
Remove quoted picture
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2