🥬Bossam/WooSoo/Mildang Couple🥬(Jung Il Woo ❤ Kwon Yuri)

This is so unrelated but I happen to stumble upon Ilwoo's family background. I'm quite surprised that he comes from a good and educated family. No wonder he becomes the national museum ambassador of Korea. It's said that,

"His father was a television news anchor, and that’s one reason why Jung was attracted towards Television and Films since childhood. His mother was professor at the Korean National University of Cultural Heritage. He has a sister as well.
His father was also the director of a Kendo Academy. His grandfather is the chief director of a hospital in Korea." Source
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@1217akkum4So cute the wow you really can dance, ahahaha...

jilwww-CPb18vmj-0-M.jpg 

20210529-094456.jpg

More BTS video later in 1day1Ilwoo 12pm kst.

20210529-090729.jpg

Yes Ilwoo come from rather elite background. Both parents is respectable, his father is the 1st anchorman allowed to go North Korea. His mother involved with traditional Hanbok. Mom can dress Yuri in hanbok and bun that Ilwoo really like ahahaha .... sorry me delulu.... 🙈🙊😆😆😆

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 5/29/2021 at 9:11 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@1217akkum4So cute the wow you really can dance, ahahaha...

More BTS video later in 1day1Ilwoo 12pm kst.

Yes Ilwoo come from rather elite background. Both parents is respectable, his father is the 1st anchorman allowed to go North Korea. His mother involved with traditional Hanbok. Mom can dress Yuri in hanbok and bun that Ilwoo really like ahahaha .... sorry me delulu.... 🙈🙊😆😆😆

Ilwoo is really cute so different from his cool side as bawoo. Let's say it's Yuri's effect. Keke.... Hyunsoo is just like Hyunsoo

YES!! Perhaps they're aware of the fans' demand on more videos. Gonna wait for 1day1lwoo. Expecting more moments to spazz....

Oh yay, I wonder what his mother has to say about his son's drama. Could she talk about Yuri with Ilwoo? Haha... She probably gives some comments regarding Yuri's hanbok and whatnot.

On 5/29/2021 at 9:52 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw Hyunsoo hand indeed always not the same @1217akkum4. So maybe its scripted that way 🤔 Ilwoo & Yuri's hand always matching with that 7 sign.

I'm waiting for the BTS lols, I think they will bickering again haha...

Maybe? So the fans would have a great time shipping since our woosoo hasn't sail yet. And the Twitter comment, haha since dancing is her specialty she may really want to impress ilwoo, *awe....

Edited by SilverMoonTea
Remove quoted picture
  • Haha 3

Actor Jung Il Woo also felt the characteristics of the character in the drama, but he said that he won’t treat the woman he loved like Cha Chi Soo, “I am not good at the method of Cha Chi Soo’s romance that plays cat and mouse game, I am the type where once I love somebody I will give my everything. If I like somebody will only look at her advantages, will treat her wholeheartedly, and will not like Cha Chi Soo, but in actual, the type of Cha Chi Soo is more popular.”

Read more: https://dramahaven.com/jung-il-woo-will-sacrifice-everything-for-girlfriend/#ixzz6wE9Vdb2L

@1217akkum4Hope Yuri will be the lucky girl. 😍

• Heart Eyes 2

Finally found a topic about our Mildang couple 😭😭😭 I don’t want to be delusional but I really ship them. Their chemistry is off the roof. Kinda sad when I heard someone said Ilwoo is already in a relationship. But nothing is confirmed so my heart still tells me to ship them!

Anyways, does anyone notice how Yuri and Ilwoo very barely interact with each other on Instagram? I mean I saw Yuri actively liked and commented on all her co-stars’ posts but never liked anything from Ilwoo, no matter how many times he tagged her. Ilwoo also, he only liked one Yuri’s post where she tagged him so far. When Shin Hyun Soo posted the dancing video, Yuri liked and commented real quick, but still ignored Ilwoo’s post. I wonder why 🤔

Love watching behind the scene. They sit close to each other 🥰

spacer.png

Edited by traciennamon
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2
2 hours ago, traciennamon said:

Finally found a topic about our Mildang couple 😭😭😭 I don’t want to be delusional but I really ship them. Their chemistry is off the roof. Kinda sad when I heard someone said Ilwoo is already in a relationship. But nothing is confirmed so my heart still tells me to ship them!

I agree since nothing official, we can still be delulu haha... There is always a risk shipping doesn't come true, but their happiness should be priority 🙂 So for me it's okay if they're just good friend.

Thanks for the snapshot of them sit close. And see their back also close ahaha....

20210529-162039.jpg

20210529-170939.jpg

Btw warm welcome here to JangHaven. Glad you're joining. I also find their chemistry really wonderful. (On & Off Screen)

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

Wahhhh finally a mildang couple topic!!😍🥰

Does anyone here known what is Ilwoo’s mbti type? Because he did mentioned in Cosmopolitan’s interview that through numerous test Yuri’s “forces” him to take that they were literally a match made in heaven🤪😂

However, looking at their astrological sign, they do kinda seems like the an “opposite attracts” type of pair since Ilwoo is Virgo and Yuri is Sagittarius.

Here’s some excerpt from (https://thoughtcatalog.com/kelly-peacock/2019/01/the-good-things-about-a-sagittarius-virgo-pair/) :

A Virgo just wants to take care of you. They will put your needs first and offer so much of themselves to their partner. When their partner is happy and comfortable, then they’re happy and comfortable too.

A Sagittarius is just as thoughtful. They will constantly give people the benefit of the doubt. They will work to make others laugh or smile and make sure that they’re feeling good.

• Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

One thing I must say is Ilwoo really positively glowing and happy in this recent photos. He always been a handsome guy, but I found in Bossam he's extremely shiny! 🤩

20210529-162613.jpg

20210529-162615.jpg

Spoiler

20210529-162611.jpg

20210529-162617.jpg

Hallo @MANDOOSso happy to have you here. I still can't find Ilwoo's MBTI yet. Been searching for it too. Thanks for sharing the star sign, I also think the fun Sagitarius can bring up more energy to Virgo. 

• Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

@MANDOOS I only can find he consider himself introvert. This is the closest article I found. Maybe you already read it before, but let me just share here. 

When explaining myself simply… I like to be alone. I like to be spontaneous and sometimes hear that I’m twofold since I’m too cautious. I get stressed by myself since I have greed in acting. I’m quiet and introvert when there are no schedules. 

Cr. Link jungilwoodelights

• Thanks 1
  • Insightful 3

On 5/28/2021 at 5:48 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLadarling, can help us translate this one. Many many thanks in advance 🥳

Okay I'll try to translate it to the best I can.. It's rough translations and because there's many overlapped sound and conversations, I don't translate all of it. 

rough trans

IL: I'm currently at Bossam: Steal the Fate (note: IL keep saying the long version of drama title but I'll just shorten it to Bossam for easy and simple translations) press conference location. We'll start it at 2 pm and I still have time before it starts, so I'm (currently) playing. I got a haircut. 
IL: *whisper* Is Yuri busy? 
IL: Over there, there is Hyun Soo. Hyun Soo!
HS: Yes Hyung!
HS: Ah you have a live streaming. Hello everyone! I'm Shin Hyun Soo who plays the role Dae Yeob
IL: Isn't he handsome? He is really cool
HS: Here let me show you the full shot of Il Woo Hyung. Doesn't he look great?
IL: I got a haircut
HS: Yeah, I was suprised (with it)
IL: I feel nervous. We shot Bossam for 6 months. How is it? What do you feel about the press conference?
HS: I couldn't believe it. And tomorrow is the premier broadcast
IL: Tomorrow at 9.40 pm is the first broadcast of Bossam
HS: Please watch... You knew about these days words? PWS
IL: PWS? What's that?
HS: Please watch and support it a lot
IL: *lol* Yes please watch and support it a lot
HS: Everyone, let's meet again at the first broadcast

IL: Yes. He's really kind. We've become lot closer after filming for 6 months. Oh foreign fans, wah there's a lot. It must be past midnight over there. Gosh, I'm embarrassed. What should I say more for live streaming? (to Yu Ri) I'm currently on live streaming
YR: Oh? Really? 
IL *nods* Do you want to say hi for a bit? Our...
YR: Hello~ I'm Kwon Yu Ri who work together with Actor Jung Il Woo
IL: She's our lead female who acted as Soo Kyung in the drama. (to Yu Ri) Hyun Soo also said hi (to the fans)
YR: Really?
IL: He also promoted the drama
YR: Oh good. Oppa (we) should promote about the drama. But wait there's a lot of foreign fans, and since you are good in speaking English, you should greet them in English. Okay introduce your self
IL: Hello everyone. There I did it
YR: Ah what's that? Let's sit down Oppa

IL: Eh hei! It's my insta live, so whhy?
YR: You have to greet them and make them watch you comfortably
IL: We will have a press conference for Bossam at 2 pm. And we have finished taking pictures. (to Yu Ri) For someone who has a small face, you look great wearing hanbok and today you looks pretty too
YR: You too Oppa, you got a nice haircut
IL: Yeah I cut it short
YR: You looked clean and fresh after your haircut
IL: That's right
YR: Oppa!
IL: Tomorrow is our drama first broadcast, so how do you feel?
YR: Well first... (to Il Woo) if you put the phone like this ti will give a weird angle, so it will be better this way
IL: Ahh okay for a pretty angle
YR: You have a long arms so why don't you use that? 
IL: Alright, alright
YR: That's better
IL: Okay okay
YR: Look how great we look
IL: Okay so how do you feel?
YR: Ah first, tomorrow is our first broadcast, so I'm nervous 
IL: Yeah it has been 6 months since we started shooting it
YR: That's right. I think we have spent about 7 to 8 months if we counted the time for the drama preparation
IL: Ah yeah it's almost 8 months
YR: True. We started the drama when it was very cold and had a hard time doing it but Episode 1 and 2 will be quite memorable, won't you think? You were running around a lot in there
IL: Ah yeah yeah
YR: It tells most about Ba Woo, our Oppa so I hope you will look forward it a lot
IL: Please look forward it a lot. We will also have a live press conference at 2 pm, so please watch it too and show a lot of support when our drama airs the premier tomorrow
YR: Oppa, how about you greet them one by one
IL: It's too hard
YR: First you can say hi to Japanese fans 

*I skipped the part where they are talking in different language while introducing and greeting the foreign fans*
*Japanese fans* * Chinese fans* (in here YR laughed at how Il Woo's chinese name, because it sounds funny to her and he jokingly become angry at her for makin fun of his name)
*Thailand fans*

YR: They say you are handsome
IL: Ah I'm not. You too look pretty
IL: Okay that's it. Oh Hyun Soo is here. What are you eating now? What is that? 
HS: I'm eating bread
IL: I was soo hungry
YR: Here sit here in the middle
IL: Do you want some cookies?
HS: I'm eating bread
YR: Do you want some coffee? Can we have coffee please?
IL: Me too
HS: PWS (Please watch and support us a lot)
YR: PWS
HS: Actually I learned tha word from Yu Ri
IL: Really? I just learned it from him just now
YR: How come you didn't know it? I guessed you are really from Joseon era. These days everyone know about that
IL: It's true that I came from Joseon era
YR: Everyone PWS.. please watch and support us a lot
YR: Hyun Soo-ya you can sit down in the middle
IL: Yu Ri-ya you should be in the middle because you are the lead
HS: Here, sit in the middle
YR: Okay okay

And from here they are started to talk about IG features. They also talked about the questions for the press conference. At first they suggested to practice answering it but then got distracted with food. Then Yu Ri promoted her IG to Il Woo's followers. After that they got distracted with IG joined live streaming feature. After the confusing joined live streaming they stopped and asked the viewers to watch and support a lot their drama. Yu Ri asked them to talk about the exciting part of the drama to make the viewers look forward the drama. Il Woo then said they have many love lines in the drama. An unimaginable love line that viewers never expected. Hyun Soo and Yu Ri are a little bit flustered and Yu RI said she started to feel weird. Then they say goodbye to Il Woo followers because they will continue the live streaming at Yu Ri's IG.

That's it. I hope it helps a little. I skipped translating the part where they are talking about the IG join streaming because they were just finding the button and way to make it happened. And for the last part about the love line, I describe that Hyun Soo and Yu Ri looks flustered with Il Woo comment about love lines because they kind of paused and confused to react to it. I don't watch the drama so I don't know what's going on about the couple but I guess it might be big things for the love line? Because this is the ship of Il Woo and Yu Ri characters so I guess there's love line between them. I don't know if Hyun Soo's character will have join them as triangle love or not or maybe another characters will come into the mix. So take it with a grain of salt :) 

Happy shipping~ 

• Thanks 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: