🥬Bossam/WooSoo/Mildang Couple🥬(Jung Il Woo ❤ Kwon Yuri)

8 hours ago, 1217akkum4 said:

Which one? The account I mean

Is there more than one? I just know one account. 😂 Anyways, that account followed a lot of people (including Chunbae) so I think it just proved that they are good friends. There are less than 50 people who are allowed to follow that account. I wonder if Yuri has a private account too. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

The Love Wrap Event

We love this romance between the widowed princess Soo Kyeong and the man who mistakenly steals her, Ba Woo! So, we're having an event so that Members who love this drama can earn points to buy the new Bossam badges in the Members Shop.

Posts after this event post, here and in the drama thread, will earn points which will be awarded at the end of this event.

• Like 2
  • Party! 3
15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ilwoo official IG 5/31

Urgh the man himself is a shipper I think, ahahaha.... He kept feeding us our addiction 😆 Tag @abs-oluteM@Tofutoo. 

Yasss and he was not this active in his previous dramas though. A lot of Ilwoo fans from the beginning also said that they never saw him this happy and comfortable with his co-stars. I am so happy they chose Ilwoo and Yuri for this drama. The start of a beautiful friendship (hopefully become a relationship later 😂😂😂

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images, videos, instas, etc.
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 2

I have watch many of YuRi's dramas ...I do like her a lot both off & on screen because she  has an outgoing and approachable  personality . I think she has really up her acting game in this one . She should do more Sageuk.

I watched the Vlog that she did for their  photoshoot together. They have great synergy and you can see they understand the power of fan service. Whether they become a couple , who knows ....but I do like their off screen interactions as much as the ones in the drama. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

spacer.png

Love the cover of the new OST. Yuri is truly an SNSD member - her beauty is on another level. She should have taken such character as SooKyoung since long ago. Even though she's so fun, funny and a kkab, her visual screams the opposite which are maturity, sexiness, and beauty of course. Hope she never takes a role like that one in Jang Geum My Grandma now that the viewers see her differently. Good job my blackpearl, you finally got a great romance in Bossam with Ilwoo Oppa. Praying for a real romance in the future, keke..... The fact that they do the project since about 9 months ago means that they're close so I believe they'll still keep in touch with each other even after the drama ends airing. They may have other YouTube Collab later

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
19 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@1217akkum4You might already seen this. Lol at their unmatched answer, until Ilwoo so happy and ask her for high five when they able to answer the same haha... 

Hahaha ... Why are they so happy when they answer beer. *Mischievous smile* let's go party and enjoy it after a long filming hour. Keke,

I've watched it without sub, now that it's finally subbed, I keep on smiling while watching it. They're cute. They seem to do many promotions and I like it. if the rating ain't that satisfying, at least they deserve awards. They should get all the awards listed. You make my day after the rating release. Thanks @SilverMoonTea

Oh and those pictures. Were those taken after they finished filming? I'm expecting a happy ending then because the scenery says it. 🥰

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

I hope they at least get an award for best couple. 😭 Bossam better gets a happy ending, or else I have to stay away from Korean drama for a while 🥲

And I just remember, although they did not interact with each other on Instagram, I believe they still see each other’s posts and message each other often. Remember that Cosmopolitan interview video? Ilwoo said he saw Yuri’s post of her stir fried pork on Instagram and asked her to bring some to the photoshoot (but she didn’t 😂). He also said he never tasted Yuri’s food and wanted to try it some day. And then they laughed shyly (why so shy 😂). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, 1217akkum4 said:

Keke,

I've watched it without sub, now that it's finally subbed, I keep on smiling while watching it. They're cute. 

Yuri so pretty on white dress. And it's so funny how Ilwoo need to make up reason for their unmatched answer on action & sobbing choice ahahaa... And they can go date with uniform clothes lols. I think they must have enough with hanbok already lols. 

Oh and those pictures. Were those taken after they finished filming? I'm expecting a happy ending then because the scenery says it. 🥰

Yes many ppl think so. And because their clothes colour is matching too, so I think should be happy ending. 

They should get all the awards listed. 

Yes @traciennamon!!! So we can see them doll up again like in Baeksang.

Actually we're quite lucky, so many promotions from them. Other dramas not even have this many. But please keep coming! (Ahaha greedy)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

13 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yuri so pretty on white dress. And it's so funny how Ilwoo need to make up reason for their unmatched answer on action & sobbing choice ahahaa... 

You're right. What's with the reasoning? LOL could he perhaps a SONE? Knowing their age gap, he must grow up with SNSD. Maybe just maybe he admire them that's why he's being sweet and understanding despite he likes to tease her (?) Keke... What a delusional thought!

And yes she's so pretty. She dresses nicely these days. Even in casual clothes, she looks stunning.

29 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Actually we're quite lucky, so many promotions from them. Other dramas not even this many. But please keep coming! (Ahaha greedy)

Hmm *Nods in agreement

What a fan service! The last time I ship a drama couple, there were only a few moments to spazz and even my ship sank. Glad that I found WooRi. And I'm more glad because more shippers found this discussion forum. Yay!

43 minutes ago, traciennamon said:

I hope they at least get an award for best couple. 😭 

Why only best couple? They should get excellent actress and actor, most popular actress and actor, best cinematography, best directing, best drama, and many more... They've worked hard. Keke

48 minutes ago, traciennamon said:

And I just remember, although they did not interact with each other on Instagram, I believe they still see each other’s posts and message each other often. Remember that Cosmopolitan interview video? Ilwoo said he saw Yuri’s post of her stir fried pork on Instagram and asked her to bring some to the photoshoot (but she didn’t 😂). He also said he never tasted Yuri’s food and wanted to try it some day. And then they laughed shyly (why so shy 😂). 

Yes. Ilwoo also subscribed Yuri's YouTube channel. I bet Ilwoo's stalking her, haha

27 minutes ago, traciennamon said:

Still waiting for the Cosmopolitan photoshoot behind the scene vlog to be translated 🥲 I contributed at least 100 views for that video 😂😂😂

Hahaha.... What a dedicated fan. Thanks so much. I hope they sub it ASAP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Yuri took her hand heart sign too fast lols. Someone pointed this out 😅 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO0I2HaHHtn/?utm_medium=copy_link

Btw, since Ilwoo upload this backstage by himself, did he also pick the song himself? Any idea?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CO0jTlKDgIS/?utm_medium=copy_link

As of me I kept rewatching the cooking (or dissing) competition by both of them lols. One thing that strike me here is Yuri remember Ilwoo's family motto : act daringly. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yuri took her hand heart sign too fast lols. Someone pointed this out 😅 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO0I2HaHHtn/?utm_medium=copy_link

Btw, since Ilwoo upload this backstage by himself, did he also pick the song himself? Any idea?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CO0jTlKDgIS/?utm_medium=copy_link

As of me I kept rewatching the cooking (or dissing) competition by both of them lols. One thing that strike me here is Yuri remember Ilwoo's family motto : act daringly. 

Yes I also notice the song’s choice in that video and wonder the same thing 😂 

I also love the cooking video! There are some sweet moments like when Ilwoo said he just realized that Yuri is very cute when she is cooking. He is competitive but looked genuinely happy for Yuri when she won, and the way he smiled when Yuri said she liked his gift omg 🥺 That family motto part also got me lol. Couple or not we may never know, but they are definitely close. ☺️

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

The moment I laid my eyes on this couple in their modern clothes, my heart already tell me to ship! I'm not particularly fond of sageuk genre, but after I tried this, I can't stop thinking about the couple. I really immersed with ep 10, especially after SK knew his true identity and she was so absorbed with his pain and reflected immediately upon seeing him in jail. That hand holding, and he wiped her tears carefully, really felt like watching real tragedy of Romeo & Juliet being separated. The OST song also so perfect. It's really masterpiece. 

Mildang Couple is jjang!!! 

• Heart Eyes 3
  • Sad 1