Racket Boys 라켓소년단 [2021]

On 7/28/2021 at 10:57 AM, stroppyse said:

I agree. The boys (and girls) are all maturing, both on the court and off the court, learning more about themselves and what they want and are willing to do to get it. I do find it rather fantastic that they are each other's motivations as much as because they want it for themselves. I think some of the set ups were a bit obvious, e.g. Woo Chan playing doubles wasn't really much of a surprise.

Yes, I agree - I think part of what I like about this series is the friendships and the cute blossoming relationships. There's something heart warming and cute about the way they play not just to win, but to be part of a community :BulbaOWO:

I'm still not vested in Tae Son's journey, but I think he's basically an interrupted journey. Things happened to him to lose his way, and it took awhile for him to figure himself out as well. It just feels a bit too sudden to have all this focus on him now, even though TS had been mentioned almost from the first episode. I suppose it also fleshes out more of Coach Bae, so that's okay. It still felt rough for Coach Bae to not go with the guys to the national championships

Same sentiments all the way. I think TS's story was a bit strange to dive back into so late in the game (pun!) I think it would have been more interesting if he was more linked to the actual teams we follow, ie. if he became part of that team again or if he had helped to coach them or something. But as it is, it was weird to see his story when it was all for him to be inspired by the boys in one episode...? But I do think his story also shows that people can pick themselves up and try again when they fail, so I suppose there is value in adding that in a sport's story. Just wish it was executed better :idk:

Btw, I'm expecting HK to confess to SY even before he plays on court, perhaps realizing that it's silly to wait to let the girl he likes know that he likes her.

Please let it happen! Fingers are crossed! :BulbaOWO::hearties:

On 7/29/2021 at 1:52 AM, ktcjdrama said:

I have to agree. I'm going to guess it's the editing perhaps.

Anyway, people who're not used to this style of story-telling (including HosPlay) will definitely not able to enjoy the drama as much. I know some people who do not like watching HosPlay saying it's weird, lol...

On 7/29/2021 at 5:14 AM, stroppyse said:

I agree with you that the story doesn't feel particularly smoothly told. I think it may be an issue of the directing and editing, though I blame some of it on the writing. It's enhanced by the fact that the drama seems to be telling 2 different stories with 2 different points, namely a coming of age tale with our Racket Boys and Girls, and a formation and preservation of community tale with the Villagers. Then they squeezed in Tae Son's story right at the end as well. The three stories seem disjointed rather than part of an organic whole.

I haven't seen Prison Playbook . I agree it's probably the 3 different storylines...but it's not a bad thing. It's probably what gives this story it's quirky charm and warmth. The story is told with lots of strange twists and surprises which is nice. The trade off is that the flow is sometimes disrupted. I have less of an issue with the villager's storyline than with TS's storyline, which feels like it should somehow relate more to the main story. :thinking:  I don't think the disrupted airing times help much either! 

But I've enjoyed this series a lot and it was such a happy show to pick up :CharmanderYay:

On 8/3/2021 at 8:40 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:

Bah humbug... Who cares about the Olympics anyway!

Hahaha, but I love the Olympics :lettalKWA: It's what's been keeping me motivated while I work from home! :pandachamp:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

15 hours ago, JenL said:

I haven't seen Prison Playbook .

YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT SOMEDAY!

Just saw this on Tumblr:

aaa5f548ac274eccd06ef4bb0b1fd316e46546d6

Prison Playbook

Like Hospital Playlist, this is all about found family, character journeys and fantastic storytelling. You’ll laugh out loud and you’ll cry out loud. 

That gif, hahahahaha, gosh I love Haerongie.

BTW, is Olympics over yet??? I don't want another last minute cancellation on Mon :letalQQ:

• Heart Eyes 3

Oh yes ...I am a bit sad this is ending since it has been such a lovely stress free watch that makes me smile & laugh. But I do just want to finish this up. Will there be a potential for a 2nd season?

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

On 8/7/2021 at 12:07 PM, mademoiselle said:

Prison Playbook

Like Hospital Playlist, this is all about found family, character journeys and fantastic storytelling. You’ll laugh out loud and you’ll cry out loud. 

That gif, hahahahaha, gosh I love Haerongie.

BTW, is Olympics over yet??? I don't want another last minute cancellation on Mon :letalQQ:

Hahaha I have it on my check out list since I enjoyed Racket Boys so much and I'm all for dramas with strong sense of community :love:

Olympics ended last night! I think you're safe now :laugh: Although I don't mind 1 ep per week and didn't want this series to end because that's how I feel about all good series, I feel like no episode right before the last episode means a bit of a loss of momentum :s I'm sure it'll be fine, but would have been easier to just show it :idk:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3

@abs-oluteM What?! More cameo. We haven't even see Lee Kyun Hyung and Kim Seul Gi, and now we have Yuri? I hope they do a extended version of the finale... just so it can take a liiittle bit longer to end.

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I have it on my check out list since I enjoyed Racket Boys so much and I'm all for dramas with strong sense of community

:CharmanderYay:

And yes, glad that Olympics have ended. I get sulky when kdramas get axed due to sports. I'm already low on kdramas these days. :letalQQ:

E8VbUEGUcAMXStN?format=jpg&name=medium

Bahahahaha look at Yoon Dam!

E8VSUpaVcAU5n8s?format=jpg&name=900x900

E8VSU6mVUAMC4u2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

E8VSVa3UUAE7lnk?format=jpg&name=900x900E8U0U4TVIAMz6Mm?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 minutes ago, JenL said:

You low on K-dramas? I don't believe it! What are you watching?

Minus Racket Boys, I now have:

Mon - Tue

You Are My Spring (tvN)

Wed - Thu

:shocked2: None!!!

Thu

Hospital Playlist S2 (tvN)

Fri

The Witch's Diner (TVING)

Superior Shaman Doo Shim (Kakao TV)

Sat

Nevertheless (JTBC)

Sat - Sun

The Devil Judge (tvN)

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Wed - Thu

:shocked2: None!!!

I forgot your definition of low is different from mine :lenny: :laugh: Just 2 days!! Any old dramas to catch up on or have you already been on top of the series when they come out??

Also thanks for the pics...Racket Boys team look like they have so much fun together! Hahaha I love the casual laying back pose :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

43 minutes ago, JenL said:

Just 2 days!!

My schedule used to be filled Mon to Sun. LOL. And now most of them are like 1 episode per week or 20 mins per episode. What is this preposterous scheduling?! :cry:

Now the only crack drama is The Devil Judge, which btw, how come you're not interested? It's like a vigilante type of drama too. Very good acting from all the casts.

I have something in my list on NF but no motivation to start because no Oppaaaa. :letalQQ:

• Haha 3

Oh man... I feel really really really sad because this drama is finished and no more new episodes to look forward to... I miss them already :cry: I haven't felt like this since a long time. I don't want to say goodbye... 很捨不得...

It was a great finale. Cute stuff, awesome stuff, heart-warming stuff, hilarious stuff, touching stuff... we have them all. Everything is accounted for and we even have some new cute arc. The ending could easily be continued with a new season if needed to, yet we still have a conclusive drama. And THIS is how a  drama should be ended (a special message to some writers out there who didn't know how and when to end a drama, LOL)

The cameo of Lee Kyu Hyung was fun when he met his "cell mate" from Prison Playbook. Then of course there is cameo from Yuri :wow: my princess...

Will write more tomorrow.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

I thought the drama will last for more than 70 minutes to wrap up the stories, but I guess most of the important plot has been solved in ep 14 and 15. Ep 16 is just for the finishing touch. 

Like @ktcjdramasaid the finale has almost complete set of the whole feeling from the drama. Cute, fluffy, touching and hilarious side. I actually quite satisfied with how the drama ended. They give the opening for possible season 2 but still give the ending touch that even if season 2 not happening, the characters got what they are looking for when they start their journey in the first episodes. 

I think it's the best decision for Yoon and Ra to move to Hae Nam. Both find their passions as coach, especially Yoon has grown to be a better person and a better coach to his students. Hae Kang found his true friends and love who will always by his side, whether he succeeded or lost with his matches. Hae In who might be lonely because her parents and brother are busy chasing their dreams, no longer alone because she has the village elders who will play and spend time with her. The fresh air also doing wonder for her health. 

If there's any other things that came into my mind, I'll add more in another posts. But I'm really thankful to the casts and crews for their hard work making this drama despite the pandemic. For the young actors who had to practice badminton for months, it must be not easy but they done well for their acting as badminton players. Thanks to the writer who always witty with his humour but never forget to input any little lesson for the youth and us adult who watch the dramas and for the PD who did a splendid work to visualize the writer idea and deliver it to us the viewers.  

Thank you everyone for the companion while the drama is airing. Hope to see you all in another drama. Stay safe :duckhearts:

I'm going to miss the beautiful view of Haenam... 

• Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

21 minutes ago, JenL said:

Haven't seen this last ep yet since it's only morning here, but thought some of you guys would like this person's thread of Racket Boys cameos by Prison Playbook actors. Click link for full list

In the last episode, Lee Kyu Hyung cameos and there is very cute scene between him and the city husband where they pun a bunch about Prison Playbook. If there is a video clip of it, I might try to elaborate on their interchange. The subs catch some of it, but not all.

As for the last episode, I thought it was cute. One thing though, I can't remember why Park Chan had a thing about Hae Kyung, though it has something to do with their elementary school days where HK was the top player and he doesn't remember PC. Anyone else remember what had happened between them back then that made PC want to win so much over HK?

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

As I wrote on twitter , the final eps is a  good example of how you can give a beautiful wrap up without rushing; allowing the characters to come full circle in their development. This drama came to me at a time when I felt I needed a good and hearty laugh. Something to cheer me up since I have been on some crazy lockdown since April. Does one need villains and a twisted plot to engage the audience? Clearly this show is proof you don't,  but yet it was still able to keep me interested and invested. 

The drama  started off as a coming of age show for 5 young boys in their mid teens and I wasn't sure what to expect since this was also a sports drama. However since  this was also coming from the writer of Prison Playbook ( my number 1 kdrama !) , I decided to watch. And safe to say the magic that the writer had in PP was sprinkled all over the show.  What made this such a sweet watch was that the show evolved to include a large number of characters,  all for whom I ended up rooting for.

It wasn't just the boys & girls who grew in this show and went on to realise their dreams, but the villagers too had great character development. I so love the bit where City Couple found a home and ended up raising a family here when in the first place they had come here to die.  I love that the lives of the boys and the villagers intertwined in many ways , and that this village became a home and a place of refuge for all that came. 

Goodbye Racket Boys. You'll be missed

E8ZknmcVkAA4_hS?format=jpg&name=900x900

E8ZknmpVUAU-Fia?format=jpg&name=900x900

[If you have yet to watch PP , please do . I may watch a lot of dramas but not many make it close to the number 1 spot in my heart) 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

One thing though, I can't remember why Park Chan had a thing about Hae Kyung, though it has something to do with their elementary school days where HK was the top player and he doesn't remember PC. Anyone else remember what had happened between them back then that made PC want to win so much over HK?

It's because he idolizes Hae Kang since then. Hae Kang is his goal and strongest opponent (although I thought it is weird because normally one would pick a more established player when setting their goal).

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

In the last episode, Lee Kyu Hyung cameos and there is very cute scene between him and the city husband where they pun a bunch about Prison Playbook. If there is a video clip of it, I might try to elaborate on their interchange. The subs catch some of it, but not all.

Hahaha yes, I notice some PP references too.

BTS

Deleted scenes

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Finale - Episode 16

Adding to @abs-oluteM about the villagers having great development, I think Hae Kang's family is a large contributor to this change. Although I wouldn't give all the credit to Hae Kang alone (else he'll have big head) but he did bring hope to the Racket Boys team and motivated them, and his sweetness towards Halmoni drags her out of loneliness. Hae In, too, helped by just hanging out with them. His Baek Jong Won's curry helps heal the City Couple. Obviously it isn't a one way street - the support, friendliness and love from the Racket Boys and the villagers keep Hae Kang's family together too, and they became a larger (and noisy) family. :heart:

Regardless of how silly the last shot looked in the Mens Double, I was in tears when they won. I think I had a mixture of feelings - I was happy they won and I was sad it's coming to an end. I wanted Hae Kang to win all the way but I also think it was only fitting that he lost. Although realistically, he should lose to a professional player who has always been actively competiting rather than Kang Tae Son who also recently picks up on badminton. :idk: I believe it tries to symbolise something there except I'm not quite convince of it. I wish we get more insights to Hae Kang's eye. Did his eye recover a year later?

Lee Kyun Hyung's cameo was kinda random but I do love the short reunion between the two PP actors and them throwing each other PP's reference. Hahaha. I thought his partner is Kim Seul Gi but turns out it's... lol. @JenL hadn't seen so I shan't spoil it.

When Hae Kang tells Se Yoon he likes her, omg, I was in joy and said "Finally!!!" When they were at the beach I was chanting internally for them it's perfect timing to hold hands! And they kick it off by doing a cute pinky holding first. Awwwww. These kiddos. The innocence, the youth... so adorable. And LMAO, why are they so scared of Young Tae finding out they're couples? :lmao2:

Hahaha @abs-oluteM & @ktcjdrama I was sort of laughing at your posts on how an ending should be. I totally get the hint there. :eeeee:

Lastly, thank you guys for watching this with me! I'll end this post with some awesome photos of The Racket Boys casts:

227617154-789784611690880-47544066774070

Spoiler

220967248-789784621690879-72063115515399
223063519-789784601690881-67439120716283
225732950-789291171740224-81599524297174
227424447-789784628357545-79779564022073
228689501-789784588357549-78550074003749
228919145-789784608357547-54498091902470
231495975-789784635024211-59753314690111

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Episode 16 (Finale)

-I finally watched the ending and I was so happy and satisfied with the wrap up :heart::heart::heart: I think it goes without saying that the drama has really good pacing from start to finish and left a lot of room to tie up the stories without having to rush. Also they kept the tone and style of the show consistent (no sudden makjang events, no sudden character changes etc). Even though the ending was happy and warm, it wasn't overly sappy either and the character still had to overcome loss and have some kind of separations (ie. the older kids going off to different school), but it was done in a way that made sense and was still fun and warm....Honestly one of the best endings I've seen this year. I agree with @ktcjdrama and @abs-oluteM Can this writer please teach all the other writers how to end a drama properly?! :laugh:

- I always liked the way this show would go flashback and show the "secret" tactics that the boys would employ to win their matches. What made me laugh was how In Sol shocked all the boys by swearing because he wanted them to win so badly :laugh:

- Of course the defeat of Park Chan was made all the more sweeter by Hae Kang's confession to Se Yoon. Wahhhh, so young and already so romantic - I like you much more than you could know?! Damn Hae Kang, you know how to be so smooth but genuine :BulbaOWO::CharmanderYay::hearties: This was a sweet youth romance so obviously G rated, but I honestly enjoyed it than some of the other romances I've seen this year. I think the kids had such great chemistry and they were all for promoting their ships on social media ( they were always making heart arms in group photos etc)  :laugh:

- Haha why do Korean sports dramas always have the athletes with medals bite them?  Is it just for cuteness? LJW was also happily biting his medal in Move to Heaven just like how In Sol and Hae Kang were here for their photo. :thinking:

- I like that while the main guys was paired off with Se Yoon and Han Sol, the other boys were not left out either. Poor Yong Tae is too young to know noona is interested in him...give it a few years though :laugh: In Sol shared a gaze with glasses girl which was very cute...and Woo Chan, he's got girls galore to pick from :cool:

- I love that the show didn't make everything completely perfect or romanticise what it means to be an athlete. Se Yoon is shown as lucky to have 'made it' and still have time for friends, whereas other athletes didn't have that. Also it would have been nice to see Hae Kang win, but it also made sense that he lost. (Also agree with @mademoiselle - I do think it's a bit questionable that he lost to someone who started training again later than him, but as the Olympics have shown, anything is possible in sports!)...Also the losing meant a lovely scene of vulnerability between him and Se Yoon. :idk:

- But I love that none of the sad times drag in this drama...we were gifted with a Hae Kang, Se Yoon hand holding scene and the boys remembering how they met In Sol at the beach. Actually I feel like all the things we loved throughout this series were featured or revisited in the last ep - the boys and girls being silly while doing something serious like an interview, the boys laying on each other's tummies playing their games and even things like the coach apologising for sleeping in many episodes ago helped the story to close and come full circle :BulbaOWO:

- Also lovely was how the villagers' stories were concluded - I loved the way they represented time passing with the seasons and instead of ending on death (as some other series do with elderly people), I loved that they ended with new life - Flex had puppies!!!! :CharmanderYay::heart::hearties: Hae In is growing up happily, the city people now have their child, there's romance blossom with the town chief and his crush :laugh: and the town has newbies again (also loved the representation of a potentially gay couple moving in)

- You know what had me laughing till I was in tears though? It was when the boys finally added the coach into the group chat and he sent those dad memes!!! So RELATABLE :laugh::laugh::laugh: I get at least 5 of those a day from my mum so I understand why he was instantly removed! 

-Finally the ending of the game between the two couples was fun. Sometimes I don't like it when they end a sports series mid match if it's some sort of highly consequential match...but I liked this one because it showed they were all good regardless of who would win :heart::wow:

Yayyyyy...so happy with this series. And I promise I will watch Prison Playbook ...why not since this series was so good?! :BulbaOWO:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

20 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

It was a great finale. Cute stuff, awesome stuff, heart-warming stuff, hilarious stuff, touching stuff... we have them all. Everything is accounted for and we even have some new cute arc. The ending could easily be continued with a new season if needed to, yet we still have a conclusive drama. And THIS is how a  drama should be ended (a special message to some writers out there who didn't know how and when to end a drama, LOL)

Hahaha, I agree so much. I'm so glad we had to this finale after the other ones though. It has lifted my spirits greatly and helped to repair my faith in Kdrama writers - it is possible to end a drama well :heart: And you're right, they could make a second season if they wanted to from this, but if not, it would have ended just fine here.

20 hours ago, LaLa said:

But I'm really thankful to the casts and crews for their hard work making this drama despite the pandemic. For the young actors who had to practice badminton for months, it must be not easy but they done well for their acting as badminton players. Thanks to the writer who always witty with his humour but never forget to input any little lesson for the youth and us adult who watch the dramas and for the PD who did a splendid work to visualize the writer idea and deliver it to us the viewers.  

So true - thankful for everyone who brought this joy to us during tough times. I'm also really amazed that actors (also editing teams) can make it look like they've been doing something for a long time. I know it was mentioned that they had to train for 6 months prior to filming, but still, you really do have to be a quick learner to be an actor! This is why I'm just sit here and watch, Thanks:popcorn:

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Does one need villains and a twisted plot to engage the audience? Clearly this show is proof you don't,  but yet it was still able to keep me interested and invested. 

The drama  started off as a coming of age show for 5 young boys in their mid teens and I wasn't sure what to expect since this was also a sports drama.

I think some really good slice of life shows don't have villains and are still interesting and relatable and I'd kind of put Racket Boys in this category as well as sports drama.

Actually, I also think most sports dramas often don't have hardcore villains. I would say there's often rivals who they make up with somewhat in the end? As someone who really doesn't care for sports in the real world, I have to say I was surprised to find last year that I really enjoy sports dramas. I think because there's something inspirational about getting back up when you've face injury or failure and learning to do the best you can. Often the biggest enemies in the sports drama is not the other team, but the athletes themselves (when they put pressure on themselves in the wrong way or get depressed from not winning). I feel a lot of lessons can be learnt from watching them...also they're such feel-good shows :BulbaOWO:

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Regardless of how silly the last shot looked in the Mens Double, I was in tears when they won.

Even though sometimes the hits looked a bit exaggerated, like anime style, on this show...When I watched badminton during the Olympics.... sometimes I was like...why is it not as exciting as on Racket Boys??? Needs more editing to only see action shots :thinking::laugh::pandahehe: 

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

And LMAO, why are they so scared of Young Tae finding out they're couples?

Hahaha but he's so scary when he talks about how he'll beat up anyone who's dating!!! Even I am scared for them all! :lettalKWA::laugh:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @abs-oluteM & @ktcjdrama I was sort of laughing at your posts on how an ending should be. I totally get the hint there. :eeeee:

aahahaah yeah  @ktcjdrama and I are still feeling salty about the recently ended drama!

38 minutes ago, JenL said:

I think some really good slice of life shows don't have villains and are still interesting and relatable and I'd kind of put Racket Boys in this category as well as sports drama.

True true.  I find kdramas to be pretty good at this genre. Actually , I am usually not a fan of sports dramas unless my top level oppa is in it - then I don't care what it is - but badminton is probably the only sport I somewhat follow since you know or as you may know it is Malaysia's most beloved sport. What I liked more is that in this show badminton is like the "underdog" sports compared to say baseball in SK. So that made me root for the show more. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

1 hour ago, JenL said:

- Haha why do Korean sports dramas always have the athletes with medals bite them?  Is it just for cuteness? LJW was also happily biting his medal in Move to Heaven just like how In Sol and Hae Kang were here for their photo.

Hahahahahahaha to check the gold is real (not chocolates - Vincenzo's joke).

1 hour ago, JenL said:

- You know what had me laughing till I was in tears though? It was when the boys finally added the coach into the group chat and he sent those dad memes!!! So RELATABLE :laugh::laugh::laugh: I get at least 5 of those a day from my mum so I understand why he was instantly removed! 

Hahahahaha yes. They were so touched by his message they added him and only to regret in less than (I think) 15 mins! My dad spams me with junk messages and videos he receives from his friends. It's like being spammed with junk emails by friends in the 90s and now it is done via phone messaging apps :GengarPout:. Phone messaging apps are for communication, not receiving junk. :pandaroar:

1 hour ago, JenL said:

- But I love that none of the sad times drag in this drama...we were gifted with a Hae Kang, Se Yoon hand holding scene and the boys remembering how they met In Sol at the beach. Actually I feel like all the things we loved throughout this series were featured or revisited in the last ep - the boys and girls being silly while doing something serious like an interview, the boys laying on each other's tummies playing their games and even things like the coach apologising for sleeping in many episodes ago helped the story to close and come full circle

True, I love them lying on their tummies the most. I shed tears a bit when Coach Ra's voice broke leaving her message. On the contrary, dad's message was so long in the beginning my mind went elsewhere for a while and back. LMAO

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

aahahaah yeah  @ktcjdrama and I are still feeling salty about the recently ended drama!

I got double servings, you know... that weekend makjang drama knows no end. The last few minutes had wedding bells all across the town, and then there's a ghost possession :laugh: What does your mom say about the ending?

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I like that while the main guys was paired off with Se Yoon and Han Sol, the other boys were not left out either. Poor Yong Tae is too young to know noona is interested in him...give it a few years though. In Sol shared a gaze with glasses girl which was very cute...and Woo Chan, he's got girls galore to pick from 

Oh yes, I laughed when In Sol met his "soulmate twin". The glasses, the nickname. Then also when the girls all pounced on Woo Chan instead of Hae Kang. His height is an advantage. 

I love seeing In Sol's dad in full support of him as a fan, complete with all the cheering attributes. That In Sol maintained his excellent grades was also so wonderful to know. The only beef I have about his character is why they have to put so much make up on his face... sigh...

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Although realistically, he should lose to a professional player who has always been actively competiting rather than Kang Tae Son who also recently picks up on badminton.

Maybe it's to show that Kang Tae Son still has it in him? And that he truly is a remarkable athlete, besides having the legendary coach out there...

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

When they were at the beach I was chanting internally for them it's perfect timing to hold hands! And they kick it off by doing a cute pinky holding first. Awwwww. These kiddos. The innocence, the youth... so adorable.

I love the pinky holding!! Planning to make some gifs when I have the time this week. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote