Qing Luo 清落 [2021]

bMdeJZx.jpg

Title: 清落 / Qing Luo
English title:
Genre: Historical, romance
Episodes: 24

Original writing: Keng Die Er Zi Gui Yi Niang Qin (坑爹儿子鬼医娘亲)
Director: Liu Zhen Ming
Broadcast network: Youku
Broadcast period: May 19/2021

Cast

Liu Xue Yi as Ye Xiudu
Wang Zi Wei as Yu Qingluo
Dai Si as Jin Liuli
Luo Yi as Princess Qing Ning
Hu Wei as Li Zifan
Li Xing Chen as Ye Haoran
Zhang Da Yuan as Han Shuishi
Zhang Zi Han as Nan Nan
Fu Shu Yang as Mo Xian
Xu He Ni as Luo Hanguo
Li Ming Xuan as He Dinghong
Fu Xiao Dong as Han Xiucao

Synopsis:

Yu Qingluo gives birth to a son named Nan Nan. Seven years later, she becomes a renowned physician with unorthodox skills. She sets out to find Yang Xiucheng, Nan Nan's father. On her journey, she comes across a man named Ye Xiudu, the prince of Feng Cang Kingdom. As Ye Xiudu resembles Yang Xiucheng, Yu Qingluo grew to resent him. However after several encounters, she realizes it was just a co-incidence and began to open up to him. At the same time, Yu Qingluo's skills and talent attracted unwanted attention and she gets swept up in conflicts. Yu Qingluo and Ye Xiudu work together to defeat the opponents, and Yu Qingluo also finds out that Ye Xiudiu is Nan Nan's biological father in the process. The family of three retreat together to Xiaolin Forest, and live a peaceful and happy life together.

(Source: Dramawiki)

Additional Links

Weibo l Baidu l Douban

my take @UnniSara @Tofu since u both did declare some interest or query about this drama lols

i keep them in the spoiler in case no one want to know too much and want to figure it out themselves first hahahaha

Spoiler

Its a light drama that doesnt need much thinking....QingLuo the girl where the drama is name after is pretty independent....why she couldnt remember who is the father for her child was because she was scheme 6 years ago....and then thrown into the river by her own husband / husband to be....

and also XiuDu couldnt remember the one night with QingLuo since he was drunk / drug and couple with the aroma the filling up the room where QingLuo was at when he walk it....it doesnt even surprise one self that he couldnt remember the very 1 night he had with QingLuo which is of course for the best since both of them are pull towards each other and fate throwing them against each other one event after another....

@UnniSara said its a good light drama that we can have to fill up our times and i totally agree with it.....

• Clapping Hands 1

@NiteWalker Thanks for the mention. I couldn’t find this thread. It really is fun. I need to watch some more to comment. I am on episode 3 now. Going to continue to watch now. :wow:

• Heart Eyes 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

54 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i really like it...i mean it get a little tired watching all kids and im glad for a more mature cast for a change

That is so true. I do prefer an older cast in all dramas. These veterans actors can go two ways , they seasoned well or not at all. @NiteWalker

• Haha 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

13 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

That is so true. I do prefer an older cast in all dramas. These veterans actors can go two ways , they seasoned well or not at all. @NiteWalker

yes i know what you mean, however they seems pretty good so far, though some of the younger cast has a long way to go....

however both the leads seems to be able to hold the show pretty good in my eyes to be honest...

• Clapping Hands 1
11 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

yes i know what you mean, however they seems pretty good so far, though some of the younger cast has a long way to go....

however both the leads seems to be able to hold the show pretty good in my eyes to be honest...

Since I am still watching it , I will have to agree with you. FL’s is so cute . I wonder why he is so attached to the ML though. I love it :pandalove: 

Spoiler

When he scare the suitors away from his mom. All he knows is to poison them. 

My impression so far for Ep 1-3 

Qing Luo has amnesia and very afraid of remembering her past. I think her past must be very painful. I wonder has she really met someone from her past or not. I 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

Since I am still watching it , I will have to agree with you. FL’s is so cute . I wonder why he is so attached to the ML though. I love it :pandalove: 

Hide contents

When he scare the suitors away from his mom. All he knows is to poison them. 

hahaha yea the kid is pretty cute...though the clothes border a bit on modern design dont you feel?

especially the collar

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahaha yea the kid is pretty cute...though the clothes border a bit on modern design dont you feel?

especially the collar

I am not an expert on clothes , so I have no idea. I do agree the clothes aren’t popping @NiteWalker

• Haha 1

On 5/20/2021 at 6:45 AM, Olivia Kate said:

I hated LXY as Hao Chen in LaR but I think I will love his character here. I hope to watch this soon. 

Hi , I hated him too in Love and Redemption. He is actually doing a good job here. 
SPOILER BELOW

Spoiler

I AM SUSPECTING THAT Nan Nan maybe Ye Xiu DU’s son. They each have matching Jade that is a part of a pair. One is the Magpie on a plum and the other one is Magpie on a branch

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Qing Luo and Ye Xiu Du are fated, thanks to her 

Spoiler

her evil husband. He brought them together for his greed. I find QL’s ex husband found the perfect wife. She is just as evil and greedy as her husband General Yu. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hehehe...yup thanks to them lols

which episodes are you up to now?

I am on episode 8 now. Waiting for subs. I have been watching it at YouTube ( Yo-yo Channel).  @NiteWalker and you  

Spoiler

Episode 7 confirmed my suspicion and I screenshot the video. I will try to make GIF when I am available .  

I can’t understand why is General Yu so upset that she is alive and well and with YXD. I understand wanting the medica book. He doesn’t need to kill her since he doesn’t want her anymore.  Episode 8 he looks quite jealous. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I am on episode 8 now. Waiting for subs. I have been watching it at YouTube ( Yo-yo Channel).  @NiteWalker and you  

Hide contents

Episode 7 confirmed my suspicion and I screenshot the video. I will try to make GIF when I am available .  

I can’t understand why is General Yu so upset that she is alive and well and with YXD. I understand wanting the medica book. He doesn’t need to kill her since he doesn’t want her anymore.  Episode 8 he looks quite jealous. 

im up to episode 22

Spoiler

he doesnt love her, he just making use of her however he never thought this scheme seems to boomerang and a little out of his control....

• Haha 2

His schemes is very out of control and General Yu is dumb. He doesn’t know the meaning of hard work. If he did , he could have gotten the recognition he wanted all these years and not fearing YXD. @NiteWalker

• Like 2

4 hours ago, UnniSara said:

His schemes is very out of control and General Yu is dumb. He doesn’t know the meaning of hard work. If he did , he could have gotten the recognition he wanted all these years and not fearing YXD. @NiteWalker

exactly both are to their own to be honest.....in a country there is not only 1 general....a king will never ever let a man control the whole army unless the king want the general to revolt against him....

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 5/27/2021 at 11:05 PM, UnniSara said:

Hi , I hated him too in Love and Redemption. He is actually doing a good job here. 
SPOILER BELOW

Hide contents

I AM SUSPECTING THAT Nan Nan maybe Ye Xiu DU’s son. They each have matching Jade that is a part of a pair. One is the Magpie on a plum and the other one is Magpie on a branch

I'm actually enjoying watching this series. I like that they inject humor whenever possible and even at unexpected scenes, too. 

I think YX is Nannan dad, too, but at the same time it's just weird that YX doesn't recognize QL if it is the case. QL has amnesia at the moment so it's alright that she can't remember him but he on the other hand should be able to remember her even if she's using a different name especially if they had a thing in the past. I can't wait to see when they unveil in the coming episodes what really happened.:smile:

• Like 1