Ump…Hi!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886hbi4zla9lmnsfwdg9x

My half day was spent catching up and I was equally surprised by how much knowledge @Lin M have when it comes to Somin and I find myself laughing at her and @Sominah as well as amazed of how they adore SM and know  all of her shows, stints, etc. I’m now having LSS of the Chicken ad 😂

Jung ku, jung ku jung jung ku ku 🎶🎵

Soooo cuteeeeee….

Actually, I’m here feeling very awkward as what as the giphy suggest because I decided not to change my username✌️. I’m still Seung-Min with a hyphen 😁 My name will remind us of the so-called “old neighborhood” but I’m sorry if I’ll be selfish and won’t change the name because I am such a sentimental old hog. The name does not only reminds me of a ship in a dry dock but it also reminds me of a happy, fun and peaceful loving neighborhood. For that, I’ll settle with my name but rest assured, I’m still not a fan of barking at a wrong tree so I’m not be shipping Somin with anyone here except that I confess that I would love to see him act along side with KSH again, then I also love seeing here cross over of all actors I wish she can work with and If I remember it right, she’s also into Gong Yoo type, right? so it wouldn’t hurt so see them in one frame as well. Glad SM drank the fountain of youth so she might have a lifetime for us to see her with all the actors we mentioned 😂

I tried changing my profile pic but I don’t know how to find a pic that will match the required size anymore. I think, the prof. pic I chose here was not really well thought of..it just matched the required size😅. After trying many times, I quit and just left the profile pic as is. I thought of changing my cover photo as well but when I looked at it, I can’t dare changing their edited family pic so I’m wondering if what phase of Grief I’m at now 🤦‍♀️🤣

Well, I’m explaining this because I’m worried that my presence, username and profile pic will make you feel uncomfortable 😞. I hope we are all moving on and recuperating well that the mention and the presence of my name, won’t affect us anymore.

Meanwhile, I’d like to greet @Sominah happy birthday in advance 🎂🎊. Tomorrow’s your birthday, right? Like the rest of the members here, we found a gem in you and hope you continue cheering up for Somin. All of your inputs together with other members will help me get to know SM more as I happen to finish watching TSHLYE, The red teacher and YCTMBS only. Not yet finish with BTIMFL 😬 but I think I’ll agree with our forum creator here, BTIMFL is on top of my list so far when it comes to her acting skills. I wish SM just continue doing her passion and I’m glad, she has many project offers enough for her to even decline if she has to ☺️

One day, her acting prowess will be acknowledged by more prestigious award giving bodies as no talent and hard work will forever go unnoticed. 

3 days to go before seeing her having fun in Knowing Bros. and 7 days to go before the airing of Monthly House 🏡

Cheers 🥂

Missing You all,

Seung-Min hahahah 🤪✌️😂

• Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3
1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

Ump…Hi!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886hbi4zla9lmnsfwdg9x

My half day was spent catching up and I was equally surprised by how much knowledge @Lin M have when it comes to Somin and I find myself laughing at her and @Sominah as well as amazed of how they adore SM and know  all of her shows, stints, etc. I’m now having LSS of the Chicken ad 😂

Jung ku, jung ku jung jung ku ku 🎶🎵

Soooo cuteeeeee….

Actually, I’m here feeling very awkward as what as the giphy suggest because I decided not to change my username✌️. I’m still Seung-Min with a hyphen 😁 My name will remind us of the so-called “old neighborhood” but I’m sorry if I’ll be selfish and won’t change the name because I am such a sentimental old hog. The name does not only reminds me of a ship in a dry dock but it also reminds me of a happy, fun and peaceful loving neighborhood. For that, I’ll settle with my name but rest assured, I’m still not a fan of barking at a wrong tree so I’m not be shipping Somin with anyone here except that I confess that I would love to see him act along side with KSH again, then I also love seeing here cross over of all actors I wish she can work with and If I remember it right, she’s also into Gong Yoo type, right? so it wouldn’t hurt so see them in one frame as well. Glad SM drank the fountain of youth so she might have a lifetime for us to see her with all the actors we mentioned 😂

I tried changing my profile pic but I don’t know how to find a pic that will match the required size anymore. I think, the prof. pic I chose here was not really well thought of..it just matched the required size😅. After trying many times, I quit and just left the profile pic as is. I thought of changing my cover photo as well but when I looked at it, I can’t dare changing their edited family pic so I’m wondering if what phase of Grief I’m at now 🤦‍♀️🤣

Well, I’m explaining this because I’m worried that my presence, username and profile pic will make you feel uncomfortable 😞. I hope we are all moving on and recuperating well that the mention and the presence of my name, won’t affect us anymore.

Meanwhile, I’d like to greet @Sominah happy birthday in advance 🎂🎊. Tomorrow’s your birthday, right? Like the rest of the members here, we found a gem in you and hope you continue cheering up for Somin. All of your inputs together with other members will help me get to know SM more as I happen to finish watching TSHLYE, The red teacher and YCTMBS only. Not yet finish with BTIMFL 😬 but I think I’ll agree with our forum creator here, BTIMFL is on top of my list so far when it comes to her acting skills. I wish SM just continue doing her passion and I’m glad, she has many project offers enough for her to even decline if she has to ☺️

One day, her acting prowess will be acknowledged by more prestigious award giving bodies as no talent and hard work will forever go unnoticed. 

3 days to go before seeing her having fun in Knowing Bros. and 7 days to go before the airing of Monthly House 🏡

Cheers 🥂

Missing You all,

Seung-Min hahahah 🤪✌️😂

Hey welcome back 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Khamsahamnida for birthday wishes 😘😘😘...

You don't have to change your name... It's you... n I don't think any of us have any problem or right to object about it... And I want you to know that talking about SG is fine, at least I don't have any problem with it, I always like him not as much as I like Somin but after LF i liked him more...& I still think that they look awesome together n there can be a very  good romcom in future... 😍😍😍

U r absolutely right about Gong Yoo, she said somewhere that he is her style don't remember the exact words. 

Yes as per drama BTIMFL is on top as per her performance I go confused as she did well everywhere but still for me BTIMFL, TSHLYE, FIX YOU... she did splendid... she was terrific in PK also...

Yes I have this agony that she didn't get an Award for best actress till date...i know she will eventually but...m waiting...

Again @Seung-Min thank you for your wishes and welcome to this forum... The forum is here because of all of us... Will be keep visiting all 3 forums for sure.. Much love 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 6
  • Party! 2

@Seung-Minwelcome back 🥰🥰🥰

tenor.gif

You can keep your user name without any objection of course. It reminds me how much we laughed, all the moments we shared in the old neighborhood. 

@Sominah happy birthday dear ☺🎊 wish you all the best

@Lin M thanks for sharing all these links

@Support_Somin_n_SG I will wait for your next username 😂😂

I didn't know that she said that Gong Yoo was her ideal type 😁

I wish for her to work with a lot of great actors in the future

Edited by SsomGem
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, SsomGem said:

tenor.gif

You can keep your user name without any objection of course. It reminds me how much we laughed, all the moments we shared in the old neighborhood. 

Khamsahamnida 🙏🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗😊😊😊

• Like 3
5 hours ago, SsomGem said:

tenor.gif

Thank you so much @SGxSM for the warm welcome. I mean @SsomGem 😁✌️😘 

Memories..memories..and we will continue to make beautiful memories here in Jang ❤️.

I forgot to mention @Sominah that I watched full eps. of PK twice. She really had great chemistry with her co-lead as well. I actually wish to see them again in a different drama also.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Thank you so much @SGxSM for the warm welcome. I mean @SsomGem 😁✌️😘 

Memories..memories..and we will continue to make beautiful memories here in Jang ❤️.

I forgot to mention @Sominah that I watched full eps. of PK twice. She really had great chemistry with her co-lead as well. I actually wish to see them again in a different drama also.

Yes she did excellent as Oh Ha Ni.. While I was waiting for 16th n Monthly Magazine Home i watched it again and there are so many scenes where this girl brings tears in my eyes... It's not that I like the story very much, I don't like clingy characters either but this girl did it so well that you cannot hate but feel for her... That's the power of her acting (well again reminding proudly which everyone already knows that she got full scholarship in her arts college only in the basis of her acting skills)... The chemistry between two was terrific... The Hyunmin supporters and shippers are all over the world... And I haven't seen so much of fmvs n shipping for any other k actors than these two... PK was actually a popular and a hit show in SK but it  Did phenomenal in overseas... The kind of popularity and wave this show has brought in kdrama that it's become a news on BBC or CNN and Youtube also made its shorter additional version to encash it's popularity... There are people who still demanding for 3rd season... 😊😊😊

They really look cute together... 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
9 hours ago, Lin M said:

Would it be wrong for me to want them to work as a pair again??? 🤔🤔🤔

Same here same here....I love their chemistry so much....I smile and giggle like a crazy person whenever I watch their scenes.... Unfortunately D-Day was not focused on love lines.....It made me want more of them.

@Sominah Happy Birthday 🎂🎂 

Wish you all the best 😘🙂

• Heart Eyes 2