2 hours ago, Sominah said:

Can anyone plz tell me 0.52 which program she is talking about m clueless about that of her program 🤔🤔🤔... where could I find it?? need to see...jebal 🤨🤨🤨

Screenshot-2021-06-15-18-40-03-84.jpg

Screenshot-2021-06-15-18-40-12-63.jpg

Screenshot-2021-06-15-18-39-28-27.jpg

@SominahShe was talking about her last time guesting at knowing bros where during anchoring shoot she's tired due to long shooting & that time that guy ( I forgot his name) asked Somin " you're very tired right? That's why somin remembered that incident & said she hasn't as such ideal person but this time she will choose that long person because she's is very thankful to him .

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, Sominah said:

Can anyone plz tell me 0.52 which program she is talking about m clueless about that of her program 🤔🤔🤔... where could I find it?? need to see...jebal 🤨🤨🤨

Screenshot-2021-06-15-18-40-03-84.jpg

Screenshot-2021-06-15-18-40-12-63.jpg

Screenshot-2021-06-15-18-39-28-27.jpg

This is from knowing brothers ep 61 where she was the guest😊😊😊

Edited by Lin M
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
9 minutes ago, Lin M said:

This is from knowing brothers ep 61 where she was the guest😊😊😊

Thank you so much 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘

1 hour ago, Yoon Ji said:

@SominahShe was talking about her last time guesting at knowing bros where during anchoring shoot she's tired due to long shooting & that time that guy ( I forgot his name) asked Somin " you're very tired right? That's why somin remembered that incident & said she hasn't as such ideal person but this time she will choose that long person because she's is very thankful to him . 

Thank you so much 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Sominah said:

Happy birthday to your nephew @Lin M...my best wishes and blessings to him🤗🤗🤗🤗... U have quadruple celebrations... nephew's birthday, JSM live, JSM guesting in MRIAG n the Grand Premier of 🏡🏡Monthly House/Monthly Magazine Home/Wolgan Jib🏡🏡

It's tomorrow dear... 😂😂😂funny I just came from my duty today and I wrote dated 17th😅😅😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1