30 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode too... 😍😍😍

Ditto... watched twice, now catching up with MRIAG 

@Support_Somin_n_SG thanks u suggested on time I could watch it on iQIYI... @Yoon JiJi no need to be sad as in few minutes my problem got solved n I did watch it on air time 💃💃💃💃 Loved the episode, Loved my girl more 🤗🤗😘😘🥰🥰😍😍 🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

@SominahWe can converse here in hindi..kidding.🤣🤣🤣🤣..btw I am from Kolkata 

Mumbai Meri jaan 😂😂😂 if we started in Hindi other has to use Google translate all the time as I am not going to be quiet until MH is over after that there will be time for Wolf Hunt... I have to do my work too😝😝😝 I realized I spent all the lockdown period talking about JSM, repeatedly watching her dramas ... 🤔🤔🤔

• Party! 2
4 hours ago, Sominah said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQL12ypFHlE/?utm_medium=copy_link

IMG-20210616-205930.jpg

IMG-20210616-205950.jpg

❤️ ❤️ 💜 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 💜 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 💜 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 💜 ❤️ ❤️

I just saw the first chapter of MonthlyHouse wooow is great, my baby JungSoMin made me laugh a lot, mainly the mouse scene, I identified hahahaha SoMin is great with her beautiful performance, I gave it 5 stars already eager to see the next chapter 💜💜💜👌👏🙏🙏🥰🙏👏👌💜💜🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣

• Clapping Hands 2

🙅🙅☠️☠️ Spoiler alert...dont read  if you haven't seen MRIAG today😁😁😁😁... nothing turned out as I thought...no reincarnation... But m super happy with Somin's performance... She hardly had lines to speak in two episodes but wow she just played with her eyes and reactions...she is the best ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Angel Somin

IMG-20210617-002713.jpg

Screenshot-2021-06-16-23-29-28-45.jpg

IMG-20210617-002704.jpg

IMG-20210617-002650.jpg

IMG-20210617-002343.jpg

IMG-20210617-002525.jpg

IMG-20210617-002445.jpg

Creepy Somin (don't want to use evil word 🤩🤩🤗🤗)

IMG-20210617-002455.jpg

IMG-20210617-002244.jpg

IMG-20210617-002138.jpg

IMG-20210617-002203.jpg

• Shocked 1
11 minutes ago, Sominah said:

I could see the highest ratings ..need more

IMG-20210617-022233.jpg

Guys whoever watch this on iQIYI or other sites plz give ratings... @Diva I also gave 5stars on iQIYI, I would have given more if there was an option... Loved it ❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜

@Sominah @Diva I also gave 5 stars since it's the maximum number there hahaha ❤❤❤