She is back to zero following 😂😂😂 she kept her promise to KJS that she will follow him for 2days at 1st(1st telecast I assume) that's why he is bragging about it saying that only namja (man) Somin follows is him(how cute is that 😂😂😂😂) and he'll be happy for a day as that's only for 2days as Angel Somin promises 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 7
24 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

@Sominah the whispering video is so cute. ♥️

Is she guesting in My Little Old Boy?

I really liked her cameo in MRIAG. Especially since we only knew of the first one in the Joseon period. The modern day one was a pleasant surprise. To me it looked like she was glowing. 😄😄

And thank you for your updates. ♥️

@Warm PawsYes ,she's guesting in My Little Old Boy..I think  it's going to air on 20th of june.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
3 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

@Sominah the whispering video is so cute. ♥️

Is she guesting in My Little Old Boy?

I really liked her cameo in MRIAG. Especially since we only knew of the first one in the Joseon period. The modern day one was a pleasant surprise. To me it looked like she was glowing. 😄😄

And thank you for your updates. ♥️

Most welcome, as after MRIAG the 2 different avatar of guesting (an angel of jeoson era n that creepy thing in glowing disguise) n 2 episodes of MMH which I already watched 7 times (1st episode 4times, 2nd 3times - u all can call me crazy😁😁😁) have nothing to do but look for other updates YT, IG n all n I know m going to keep doing this until MH is over 🤭🤭🤭 bear with me 😝😝😝

Yeah whispering duo is super super cute ❤️💜❤️💜❤️

And that episode I think is on 20th, m looking for where to watch 😀😀😀

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
15 hours ago, Sominah said:

IMG-20210618-163227.jpg

IMG-20210618-163259.jpg

Did she make that arrangement??? I'm really impressed...Really, Somin is full of surprises. As someone who loves doing flower arrangements, I must say her skill is really good....❤🧡💛 JSM is definitely a real deal. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

Nothing new. Just appreciating Somin's MRIAG cameo again.

giphy.gif

Can relate to that 😍😍😍😍 been doing all the time 🤭🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, WaterCat said:

Did she make that arrangement??? I'm really impressed...Really, Somin is full of surprises. As someone who loves doing flower arrangements, I must say her skill is really good....❤🧡💛 JSM is definitely a real deal. 

Indeed, she has lots of talent except cooking 

Screenshot-2021-06-19-08-44-39-58.jpg

Love this of her art of archeology though 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Sominah
  • Haha 6