15 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

This one always makes me laugh. 😄

Same... One of the best image of LF for me🤣🤣🤣 Love JSM 💜❤️💜

15 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

This one always makes me laugh. 😄

Same... One of the best image of LF for me🤣🤣🤣 Love JSM 💜❤️💜

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hi, I finally could watch the first 2 episodes of MMH. I was so busy these last days. 

I'm so happy to read you @WaterCat @Warm Paws @Yoon Ji

I  L O V E  I T 😆😆 It's so funny, long time no see a funny and fresh drama. It's so appreciable really. I needed it and mostly with our Somin. I love everything about her character. I like her chemistry with Kim Jiseok, they are so cute. I love the scene when she hit him with soyuk. Her acting is really great, real comedy, I laughed several times 😂 Kim Jiseok was so cute and funny, being happy to be followed by Somin 😂😂 Hope they will have good ratings. 

Thanks to @Support_Somin_n_SG I could watch it through iQIYi

@WaterCat yes agree, the real deal 👌😎🥰

@Sominah thank you for sharing all these precious informations. Thanks to you, I can stay updated even if I'm busy 👍😌

So I understood that India is well represented among Somin's fans 😁🇮🇳

Waiting impatiently to see her in My little old boy 🥰😁

Edited by SsomGem
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
1 hour ago, SsomGem said:

@Sominah thank you for sharing all these precious informations. Thanks to you, I can stay updated even if I'm busy 👍😌

So I understood that India is well represented among Somin's fans 😁🇮🇳

U got updated...Mission accomplished 😂😂😂... 

Yes I think somin has lots of fan over here... when I read(try to read)all the comments about her, she has maximum number of fans all over the world than her own country... specially from Philippine, Indonesia, Mexico, India, Brazil n others n I think that's why Somin puts so much effort to her vlogs so that she could reach them(so thoughtful of her... yeah our Angel 👼 Right)... N m so surprised that lots of Young Philippinies are in love with her because of a work she never did...she is very famous, loved and adore by the readers of whattpad novel...i tried to read it, looked for it n downloaded the app too but I couldn't as don't know Philippinies 😥😥😥...

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
2 hours ago, SsomGem said:

Yeah she has a lot of international fans and she's taking good care of us 🥰

Really there are stories about her on whattpad? 

I always wanted to read some whattpad novels but I never took time. Maybe I will try

Yes there are lots, but most of it are in language we don't understand, I tried to use google translate but to no avail😞😞😞. Most of the English ones are about her and kim hyun joong though😊😊😊. Ahh! When everyone are resting I'm off to work, see you later guys and keep me updated😘😘😘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
14 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

@Sominah They're looking pretty good. Really wish we can understand what they're saying. 😆😆 I laughed when they talked about Yeol Moo, if I interpreted it correctly. 

I also laughed there as I guessed that while they were shooting she is always watching his pics n vids smiling happy throughout saying 'how Cuteeeeeee' n showing others too☺️☺️☺️

IMG-20210620-114415.jpg

He is super Cuteeeeeee❤️❤️💜💜❤️❤️❤️💜💜❤️❤️

Edited by Sominah
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Sominah Yeah. Ji Seok used "our Yeolmoo", but their usage of "our" is used a bit differently in Korean than English. It's just funny that Somin was like.. "you mean 'our' Yeolmoo". Kinda hard to explain, but hope it makes sense. 😆 

Commenting on what you said on the other thread, I kinda appreciate their graphics that contain Korean subs. It's kinda redundant, but actually works for video when one can't really watch with sound. Also, I'm sort of trying to learn Korean, so having it in Hangul helps a lot. 😆

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Warm Paws oh wow you are learning korean. Bravo! My niece learned the alphabet, now she can read even if she doesn't have the whole vocalubary yet of course. I want to learn too, watching dramas helped me to understand a lot of words and the general meaning. But it might be so so cool to read. 

Indeed uri in korean most of the time means "my" So he said "my yeolmo" That's why she was surprised and said "he's my yeolmo not yours" 😂

They are so cute in this "ping pong" Interview, they are asking each other questions about their name fandom, about Somin's sbs youngstreet programm, about their characters in wolgan jib, about ssomday chanel, about their IG account. He also talked about the fact that Somin will follow him. I hope we can have a translation soon

She's just wow 😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVAJqOJfA9/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by SsomGem
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Warm Paws @SsomGem I understood most of it but it's better if we have subs cuz I don't want to miss anything 😊😊, my Hangul is not that good but m trying to learn thru apps n YT vids😝😝😝 I also learned to read... Though I read slow n understand very little but I can read Hangul alphabet 😄😄😄 

URI means Our, when KJS said our Yeolmoo JSM quickly said URI Yeolmoo excluding him like not yours mine😂😂😂 I think we all understand jokum jokum Hangul.. we'll learn slow n ssomday will understand it without any subs.😉😉😉😉 awww wish😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

Currently trying out Twitter since it looks like it's the most convenient way to post clips here, especially with audio.

Oh I laughed hard at this, and literally rewind for quite some time the sound she made 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guys repeating the link of the Ping-pong interview just to inform that a fan (a good person 😊😊) posted the entire conversation translation in comment section in case u haven't seen yet...it's good read. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
5 hours ago, SsomGem said:

@Warm Paws 😂😂😂 she's so funny

@Sominah thank you, I will read it. Thanks to this generous person

Here a link about Jung So min in My little old boy 

Can't download VIU, I don't know where can I watch it

https://mottokorea.co.kr/2021/06/18/my-little-old-boy-seo-jang-hoon-i-will-buy-a-house-for-you-to-jung-so-min/

Thank you so much, have been trying since, Gumao chinguyaa🤗🤗🤗

55 minutes ago, Lin M said:

New making video 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Next is KIMCHI TERROR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4