1 hour ago, SsomGem said:

Oh it works on dramacool, thank you 🥰🥰

Waiting for the subtitles now 😁

I will watch without sub and with sub, can't resist 😂

Got busy since morning as I planned to watch without subs... just starting now without subs anyway... will watch it again n again later with sub as we'll do always 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

@Sominah @SsomGem aahh. And I've always thought that MRIAG could have a Beauty and the Beast ending. You know... Like actually learning to love someone as a condition to turn into a human or something.

Pretty nice touch that they actually added a 'hidden' Belle. I'm convinced that it's intentional.

I also feel the same as ghumiho has to turn human...but nowI m not following be it after 7th (she is not there anymore 😏😏) as I find very okayish storyline... anyways will catch that up later, right now m in hangover of 1st two episodes of 🏡MMH 🏡 I watch it daily n waiting desperately for Wednesday 🤨🤔🤨🤔

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1
16 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

@Warm Paws yeah I agree, she really looks like Belle, I also think it's not a coincidence

Somin posted a message on YT 😁 let's give her a lot of support

IMG-20210621-165725.jpg

Here the translation

IMG-20210621-165913.jpg

Want to put all those hearts and happiness in reactions 🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😘😘😘🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳❤️💚💙❤️💚💙❤️💚💙💜🧡💛💛🧡💜💓💓💓💝💝💞💞💞💟💟💟💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💗❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️💌💌💌this is how she wins the hearts URI Angel Somin... when it's comes to her I behave like a teenager in real she is way younger to me that's why I call her Sominah (Somin-ah)... The one strong reason I like about her more is the CARE she displays to her fans...the amount of effort she puts to connect with them... her sincerity shows...this girl makes impossible not to love her...I just want to give big hug that's my wish 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 I am not going to tell her though 😊😊😊never commented on her vlogs and IG ever 😌😌😌 Just happy reading others thoughts/comments,  that's why maybe I am very vocal here😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

Ahhh. This is really exciting and so nice of her to ask her followers/viewers what they think will be fun/interesting for her to do.

Personally, here's one thing I can think of that is interesting, fun, and maybe even easy/convenient for her to do: She can read and reflect on excerpts from her favorite books or life quotes. Something like what Yoon Ji-Ho does at the end of BTIMFL episodes, and actually so far, Young-Won has monologues at the end of the first 2 episodes of MH as well. The way she does her monologues is really calming. I think this will cater to a broader audience vs lets say, content focusing on fashion or make-up which the other comments have suggested. Another thing that's good or convention with this is she can adjust the length of the video/segment to however she wants. Lastly, if she ever runs out of things to read, she can maybe read fan's stories based on a theme or something.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

Ahhh. This is really exciting and so nice of her to ask her followers/viewers what they think will be fun/interesting for her to do.

Personally, here's one thing I can think of that is interesting, fun, and maybe even easy/convenient for her to do: She can read and reflect on excerpts from her favorite books or life quotes. Something like what Yoon Ji-Ho does at the end of BTIMFL episodes, and actually so far, Young-Won has monologues at the end of the first 2 episodes of MH as well. The way she does her monologues is really calming. I think this will cater to a broader audience vs lets say, content focusing on fashion or make-up which the other comments have suggested. Another thing that's good or convention with this is she can adjust the length of the video/segment to however she wants. Lastly, if she ever runs out of things to read, she can maybe read fan's stories based on a theme or something.

I like the book n quotes idea I want to include here movies too, but majority are writing about fashion n makeup things n I also noticed that her hair extensions episode is most viewed one so maximum people wants to see her doing those stuffs, I personally like her talking about herself, her ideas, her inspiration at least one thing that she share about herself in every episode or a full Q&A episode...

33 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

On second thought... It might be difficult just cause she'll need to provide full subs to cater for everyone else. 🤔

Yes because she does it herself that's why I also feel that's too much for our little girl...I wonder on those comments when lots of people ask her to do full subs or add subs in their speaking language 😥😥😥

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Sominah said:

Wise kid or wiz kid ???

That Voice, that Poised, that Elegance ... So young so wise and so hypnotic...

She's so wise, cute, humble, honest and realistic. Her voice 😌😌😌

@Warm Paws what a great idea 😍 you can share it with her. It can be difficult for her to translate for sure, but just the main ideas like always. I hope one day all her vlogs will be fully translated

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

I actually like to see her playing instruments like piano and guitar, she already shown her skill in piano for few(20) seconds in one of her vlogs when she played On shells rain loved it and wished if she could have played little longer... She also learned guitar for Father is Daughter (I assume) I want to listen her playing it. Is it too much if I ask her to show her dance moves(she learned ballet when she was young n she is also a trained Traditional Korean Dancer) and sing some of her favorite songs like she did in her Van with nahee 'the whole new world-aladdin...but I know m not going to ask her anything... and whatever she does will watch it happily anyway 😌😌😌😌😌

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
49 minutes ago, Sominah said:

Somin updates 

❤❤❤ really nice. She really likes going to art exhibits. It's a really nice way to spend time. Is this the same as the one before in that was also featured in one of her YT videos? But probably a revisit if caption translation is correct.

And reposting this here:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
9 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

❤❤❤ really nice. She really likes going to art exhibits. It's a really nice way to spend time. Is this the same as the one before in that was also featured in one of her YT videos? But probably a revisit if caption translation is correct.

And reposting this here:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This video is very Apt for me with my current situation 😂😂😂...m seeing my mirror image in her... that's what m doing since I joined this forum 🙈🙈🙈

U reposted it and I feel like rewrite that reply here too and I said shut up to me🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I also thought that this might her repost but then noticed that she is wearing different clothes, so yes definitely a fresh post, must have visited again...she even replied to someone then(in the old post) that let's go again or something...

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1