• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
7 hours ago, Lin M said:

Today's episode was great too... Can't wait for tomorrow 😍😍😍

Oh and here in today's episode why is that girl in pink eyes covered??? 😅😅😅

Screenshot-2021-06-23-17-27-33-154-com-i

Oh I saw now everyone's eyes are covered 😅😅😅

Good afternoon girls, they put it like this, because it refers to parasites hahaha 

• Heart Eyes 2

Watched the episode twice... the day has been irritable for me but 🏡🏡MMH n JSM💜❤️has been solace to my distress... Episode is good(not as good as 1st 2) and Teopyeon-nim JaSung has been beaten by Na01 again 😂😂😂 (In the cellar with the racket) n tomorrow also he is going to get those chestnuts spikes (aauch🤭🤭🤭

• Like 3

hello beautiful girls good afternoon in my country, for me the third chapter of MonthlyHouse has been crucial, first it refers to parasites, one of them is her ex-boyfriend a parasite kept for his wife, he consoled the photographer with his beautiful words, I loved how he faced the ex-boyfriend and how he stopped when he saw the child, the willpower of saving not throwing things etc. I can't say much, why I think some of you haven't seen the chapter I was also very surprised that she was the one who took the first step by saying "you like me" and she was not very drunk hahaha anyway I personally loved this chapter. every day I am more  in love with JungSoMin's character (Na Young Won)  and looking forward to the next chapter ... 💜🙏🥰🥰

• Heart Eyes 3
40 minutes ago, Diva said:

hello beautiful girls good afternoon in my country, for me the third chapter of MonthlyHouse has been crucial, first it refers to parasites, one of them is her ex-boyfriend a parasite kept for his wife, he consoled the photographer with his beautiful words, I loved how he faced the ex-boyfriend and how he stopped when he saw the child, the willpower of saving not throwing things etc. I can't say much, why I think some of you haven't seen the chapter I was also very surprised that she was the one who took the first step by saying "you like me" and she was not very drunk hahaha anyway I personally loved this chapter. every day I am more  in love with JungSoMin's character (Na Young Won)  and looking forward to the next chapter ... 💜🙏🥰🥰

Which part in Earth is afternoon now as here in India its 3.15am... n m still awake like an 🦉 🦉 🦉...I too like the way she stops herself n explain to JaSung that kid n wife r blameless... still feel that kiss is false freeze...must be imagination of one of them...

Na01 is really one of her best...m in love with MMH🏡🏡... Waiting for next one 💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Somin today

IMG-20210624-122658.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQfZG-mlW8Z/?utm_medium=copy_link

@Warm Paws yeah I'm hoping, I really loved this one, this gave me very twilight  saga feel...

IMG-20210624-122922.jpg

I want to see her as some supernatural entity... vampire, fairy, ghumiho (she played the girlfriend of ghumiho though😂😂😂) or any kind of supernatural thing... She'll be damn hot and beautiful thing with supernatural power 🤩🤩🤩

• Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
14 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Oh my..  🔥🔥🔥

She did do an alien cameo in Abyss, with SIG.

Yeah, would love to see her in a more action-y, strong type character. Maybe something like Bong-Soon, but not too similar.

Wish she has full fledged (lead) role as alien, that was a blink of a role ...not satisfied 🙄🙄🙄need more... but happy to see her even for a second 😌😌😌...5 dramas n 1movie people wanted to work with her again or she is a lucky charm 🥰🥰🥰...she is also our Cameo Queen😊😊😊

• Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1