@SsomGem I like it too but i would love it more if she takes time and doesn't forgive him, he didn't take her feelings into consideration when breaking up with her😤😤😤. 🤣🤣🤣I don't know why I get so worked up when these kind of scenes comes up🤭🤭🤭

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
On 7/25/2021 at 4:12 PM, SsomGem said:

@Sominah thank you for your answer. I hope the results will be published officially ☺

I hope so, so many of us voting continuously, just to see her in 1st place... In 11 years of her career there has been so many contests but she was never nominated for 1 (as it is Korean media, netizens are always biased about Somin and she is always underrated in SK)... Now when we see her nomination in these 2 polls...we desperately want her to win this...so we are voting...

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
16 hours ago, Sominah said:

Since it refers to film actors and So Min doesn’t have latest film or even previous films yet that continues to be relevant and talked about up to now. We all wish for her to lead a movie someday which will showcase her best and be acknowledged by Baeksang and other prestigious award-giving bodies and a box office hit as well.

It’s good though that Monthly House rank no. 7 in the most popular drama as of July.

https://www.kpoppost.com/10-most-popular-korean-drama-actor-rankings-4th-week-of-july-2021/

I hope it will rank higher while the series is near to its end. I am eagerly waiting to hear soon, her acceptance of writer-nim, The Hong Sisters “Return” project.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2