Nice thread @SsomGem, thanks for creating it 😇. For those who have twitter can promote this thread, so more Somin'ers can flock it to join here 😁

I watched various So Min's drama. But my favourite will be Because This is My First Life. The drama have a lot of deep meanings about life but also simple enough for everyone to enjoy it. For me its SM's best performance (yet). 

And agree Big Man's is quite interesting, as we got to see her play different role. Actually she's more eyecatchy than the main lead lady of Big Man. 

I'm also looking forward to see Monthly House with everyone. See ya later !

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

28 minutes ago, Sominah said:

Gosh I realized m talking nonstop since morning 😱😱🙊🙊

Same here.. I was a little quiet in the old neighborhood because I don't know much about that guy😜😜😜 but now here I'm in my zone, my blueberry fairy, I can talk non stop about her... I just love her😘😘😘

Edited by Lin M
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
2 hours ago, Lin M said:

I know they acted as brother and sister in bad guy, but can somebody cast them together again as main lead🙏🙏🙏

The way they narrate the story... Aww my heart😘😘😘

have watched this before without sub... Just happy hearing the voices n expressions... Today I understood it was a beautiful short love story ... Thank you for sharing @Lin M🤗🤗

6 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Same here.. I was a little quiet in the old neighborhood because I don't know much about that guy😜😜😜 but now here I'm in my zone, my blueberry fairy, I can talk non stop about her... I just love her😘😘😘

It's my 1st day and m hyperly excited to talk about her 😊😊😊

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 minutes ago, Sominah said:

have watched this before without sub... Just happy hearing the voices n expressions... Today I understood it was a beautiful short love story ... Thank you for sharing @Lin M🤗🤗

You're welcome🤗🎉🤗🎉

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Nice thread @SsomGem, thanks for creating it 😇. For those who have twitter can promote this thread, so more Somin'ers can flock it to join here 😁

I watched various So Min's drama. But my favourite will be Because This is My First Life. The drama have a lot of deep meanings about life but also simple enough for everyone to enjoy it. For me its SM's best performance (yet). 

And agree Big Man's is quite interesting, as we got to see her play different role. Actually she's more eyecatchy than the main lead lady of Big Man. 

I'm also looking forward to see Monthly House with everyone. See ya later !

Because this is my first life is top on my list... Loved every bit of it... Some said its slow but I know every drama has its tempo... I like soothing stories most of the times and this one is top on my list ever

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 minutes ago, Sominah said:

Because this is my first life is top on my list... Loved every bit of it... Some said its slow but I know every drama has its tempo... I like soothing stories most of the times and this one is top on my list ever

BTIMFL sure is the best, I was so happy when both of them cameo in WWWSK☺☺☺. 

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
Just now, Lin M said:

BTIMFL sure is the best, I was so happy when both of them cameo in WWWSK☺☺☺. 

I have a story on Wwwsk...😏😏

I have seen playful kiss years back n forgot about it... 

Years later I was watching wwwsk... I literally said and believed that mother is more beautiful n soothing than the lead... (No offense to her fans) I re watched mother's scene 2/3 times yet dint recognized her that she is the girl from PK...

Then I watched My Father is Strange... Then I started to follow her ...and the rest is history 😝😝

That's my short story coming across the cameo of JSM in wwwsk😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

I agree with you girls! BTIMFL is so good! Such an underrated drama. The reason I watched it is because I thought it was a light and cutesy drama. I was watching a heavy and emotional drama that time, so I needed something light to watch in between. I watched those 2 dramas alternately, but I ended up pausing the other drama to finish BTIMFL right away. 😂

You would think it's your typical fluffy romcom, but it's so much more. It deals with societal realities, like failure and pursuing dreams, varying ideas of marriage, problems with rent payment, complex relationships, misogyny, and relationship trauma. It has so much depth without it being too heavy. The OST is also good! 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
5 minutes ago, Yoga Unnie said:

I agree with you girls! BTIMFL is so good! Such an underrated drama. The reason I watched it is because I thought it was a light and cutesy drama. I was watching a heavy and emotional drama that time, so I needed something light to watch in between. I watched those 2 dramas alternately, but I ended up pausing the other drama to finish BTIMFL right away. 😂

You would think it's your typical fluffy romcom, but it's so much more. It deals with societal realities, like failure and pursuing dreams, varying ideas of marriage, problems with rent payment, complex relationships, misogyny, and relationship trauma. It has so much depth without it being too heavy. The OST is also good! 

I agree it's a beautiful story... Also I love those characters jiho n see hee... I loved how the story progresses, how they emotionally struggled and that room no. 19... Yes how can I forget to mention  that I listen to this song everyday... She sang this 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

I didn't see all the filmography of Somin, but here's my top 3 

1- BTMFL

2 - The smile has left your eyes (couldn't finished because I saw a spoiler of the end 😅

3 - Fix you

I think Monthly House will join this top3 very soon 😁

Did someone watch The red teacher? I like the ML, he played in Reply 1988, one of my favorite drama of all time. 

Again So min played with a lot lf great actors, I wish her to win an award. 

I agree with all of you, all your thoughts about social issues in her dramas, about her amazing acting, about her smart choices for choosing the scripts. 

I'm so happy, this thread was clearly needed 😆😆😆 We were frustrated 🤣

We will soon watch Monthly House together 🤗

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
10 hours ago, SsomGem said:

Here some of her filmography, she worked with the greatest 😎

Bad Guy, 2010

Reveal hidden contents

APa-Ahmv-Rf-VRMk-OXw-N1y-QSYFg-OI-550x53

Playful kiss, 2010

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-20210525-082643.jpg

Stand by, 2012

Reveal hidden contents

original.jpg

Can we get married, 2012

Reveal hidden contents

102377532.jpg

Came to me and became a star, 2013

Reveal hidden contents

came-to-me.jpg

D-day, 2015

Reveal hidden contents

drama-d-day.jpg

The red teacher, 2016

Reveal hidden contents

proxy.jpg

The sound of your heart, 2016

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-20210525-084304.jpg

My father is strange, 2017

Reveal hidden contents

father-is-strange-kbs-facebook.jpg

Because this is my first life, 2017

Reveal hidden contents

because-this-is-my-first-life-02.jpg

The smile has left your eyes, 2018

Reveal hidden contents

vz-u-Qd-QBQ9y-MJZ0p-HNMOCLxf-Tv-Y.jpg

Homme fatale, 2019

Reveal hidden contents

fullsizephoto1083747.jpg

Little forest, 2019 (variety show)

Reveal hidden contents

x2oz3f.jpg

Soul mechanic, 2020

Reveal hidden contents

4ebc4913dbbb44a986e8f7b5046ce733.jpg

Monthly House, upcoming drama 16 june 2021

8c724eb082a1440aabcd79077a66b16e.jpg

in her work profile plz add her songs she sang n also as Radio DJ sbs's  "Jung So Min's youngstreet"

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

1- BTMFL

2 - The smile has left your eyes (couldn't finished because I saw a spoiler of the end 😅

3 - Fix you

Did someone watch The red teacher? I like the ML, he played in Reply 1988, one of my favorite drama of all time. 

I agree with all of you, all your thoughts about social issues in her dramas, about her amazing acting, about her smart choices for choosing the scripts. 

Wow our top 3 list matches...

Yes I did watched Red Teacher... This is an excellent story as well as the performance of our girl.. I like to compare views always as I wanted her to reach as many possible ppl... I have checked other kbs drama special but this one is with the highest view on YT until now. 🤗🤗🤗 

And sure she got the brain to choose the good scripts and dares to do path breaking roles... 💪💪💪

And it's sad that Award goes to some other person everytime... That's really frustrating 😬😬😬

14 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

Can you list me all the songs please ? 

Yes I will add Somin DJ 👍

I know this one, sooooo beautiful 😌

+

She only sung 2 songs

One is Star from TSHLYE 

2nd is Because you are beside me from BTIMFL

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
25 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

1- BTMFL

3 - Fix you

Almost match with me too, I like fix you but D-day was better for me☺☺. I really liked her pairing with Kim Young Kwang there. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Almost match with me too, I like fix you but D-day was better for me☺☺. I really liked her pairing with Kim Young Kwang there. 

I liked D Day, she performed well and she is very cute pairing with KYK too but fix you is in much higher for me... Not only the drama but her performance as well... I love the madness in her character... Her relation with her bestie, her adoptive mother and her doctor (the 1st one)... I loved the scene where she is singing for a flower... And how she got terrified when that flower withered.. There are so many scenes which stayed in my mind forever... I don't know if I think it's in my 1 or 2 or I don't wanna ranked it at all(purely based on Awesome JSM's performance)... As per somin she did the best... I am still angry that she didn't get any accolades for it... Like seriously 😤😤😠😠😠😠😠😠 😠😠😠 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
5 minutes ago, Sominah said:

I liked D Day, she performed well and she is very cute pairing with KYK too but fix you is in much higher for me... Not only the drama but her performance as well... I love the madness in her character... Her relation with her bestie, her adoptive mother and her doctor (the 1st one)... I loved the scene where she is singing for a flower... And how she got terrified when that flower withered.. There are so many scenes which stayed in my mind forever... I don't know if I think it's in my 1 or 2 or I don't wanna ranked it at all(purely based on Awesome JSM's performance)... As per somin she did the best... I am still angry that she didn't get any accolades for it... Like seriously 😤😤😠😠😠😠😠😠 😠😠😠 

I told you Korean people are sleeping on this gem. I'm not saying because I adore her, but look at her work... Gosh, I think I can say she's been robbed 😤😤😤

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

BTIMFL is my most favorite k-dramas of all time too..... One of the best contractual marriage k-dramas of all time.....  Scriptwriting was really good...conveying lots of messages without overdoing/forcing it. I really love Ji Ho character... My most favorite character of Somin. And D-Day, I really love Dr. Lee Hae Sung and Jung Ddol Mi chemistry. Their relationship was the cutest and these two played their roles so well. I rewatch their fashion shooting for Ceci like countless time. I love SoMin playing savage resident speaking Busan accent and she killed it. 

TSHLYE was too depressing for me....I had hard time digesting it...But the chemistry between SM and IG was really good tho...their acting was superb. I love their love scenes....so intimate.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
15 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I told you Korean people are sleeping on this gem. I'm not saying because I adore her, but look at her work... Gosh, I think I can say she's been robbed 😤😤😤

Very well said... I totally agree with you... Koreans didn't recognized their own Gem n look for the stone... No Awards in homeground no issues...she'll get the Rewards from Universe... She is loved by the entire  world 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Happy 11th debut anniversary to our pretty Somin... Wish her more success and happiness.. 

https://m.cafe.daum.net/jungsomin/HK7b/137?

spacer.png

Looking forward for Monthly House. Hope it will get good ratings... I really wish MH will be available on Netflix as well, it will reach more audiences.. Could you please ask Netflix here...

https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

Btw, I change my username from LFCouple to Support_Somin_n_SG... Will cheer on both Somin and Seung Gi separately... 😊😊

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
51 minutes ago, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

Happy 11th debut anniversary to our pretty Somin... Wish her more success and happiness.. 

spacer.png

Looking forward for Monthly House. Hope it will get good ratings... I really wish MH will be available on Netflix as well, it will reach more audiences.. Could you please ask Netflix here...

Btw, I change my username from LFCouple to Support_Somin_n_SG... Will cheer on both Somin and Seung Gi separately... 😊😊

With time she looks like Lee Il Hwa, who acted as her mother in Daddy you daughter me, and her old self in Homme fatale

IMG-20210526-074820.jpg

Edited by Lin M
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
35 minutes ago, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

spacer.png

Happy 11th debut anniversary to our Somin❤️

You are so right, @Lin M, I don’t understand why SK is sleeping on her. I mean she ‘s got what it takes to be one of SK’s most popular ones but she chose artistic growth in her career. She can still take that path but my wish for her is just one well produced drama with an A-list actor with a wide audience like Netflix that will skyrocket her popularity and she will get the attention that she deserves. 

I watched Playful Kiss a long time ago but totally forgot about it for I was into PSY , SHK and KTH at that time. Then I came across BtIMFL that’s when I became fixated with JSM. I looove her in BTIMFL. Her voice when she narrates her lines is like ASMR for me. Then i foundout that she has a DJ stint. Just like you girls, i watched WWWSK first then when I learned about her cameo there I have to rewatch that episode over again with her in it. Believe me , I also thought of Mi-so’s mom as a very attractive woman. I didn’t recognize her🤣.!

Then I started to dig into her works. I like You Came to me.. with KJS which has a very sad ending so I hope this time in MH they have a happy one. I tried to watch Alice boy but had given up coz of bad eng sub I got totally lost in the story but she’s so beautiful there. With LF, i had come to know her great personality. The way she cared and make herself so useful for the kids make me think that she is really a great person . Very down to earth despite being her rumored as a chaebol’s daughter. Her vlogs in Ssomday are proofs that she’s just a simple person despite her status unlike other celebs (no hate) . I prefer her personality among other actresses. She’s truly a gem.

i haven’t finished with TSHLYE and her chemistry with SIG was also amazing. And due to the unfortunate events recently, I might consider MFIS but i have to think first😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

spacer.png

Wow loved it 😘😘😍😍🤗🤗

💕💕Happy 11th debut anniversary💕💕   

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2