44 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

It has over 40 eps 😥😥😓

funny how fate has to kick me in the head to consider watching it🤪😂

Hmmm... I'll rewatch it again after completing D-day and an ongoing cdrama😜😜😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hi everyone!! It's nice to have this thread and to see a lot of familiar and also new names! I'm learning a lot about SM here. 😀😀

Does anyone know what brands she endorses/currently working with? Most of us know make p:rem which has actual commercials up on YT. 

There's also this company https://www.instagram.com/wifidosirak/?hl=en which has a lot of cute pictures of her. One video was posted on the other thread, it was for the new year greeting I think? Their most recent post is only a couple of hours ago.

Any other brands we know of? 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 6
21 hours ago, kkrym said:

Hello girlss! I’m so glad we have this another group for So Min. I thought after the ‘you know what’ everything will stop LOL anyway, I plan to just read here quietly but as I was scrolling my IG account this morning, Blossom Ent posted Jung Gun Joo’s Birthday. I was like “Oh I know him” (I just recently watched Extraordinary You because of the girl that replaces So Min on the New K drama with Taecyeon.) Anyway, I stalked JGJ IG acct. (I also know he will be the second lead in MH. ) I remembered that I already stalked all Blossom Ent Artist before and know which actors and actresses followed So Min. I’m quite disappointed that JGJ are not following So min since they worked in MH and he is following Kim Ji Seok and most cast in Extraordinary You. Why not So min?  It’s fine tho, I told myself. But I ended up stalking all the 49 he is following (LOL not many enough, so I tried) then something caught me...this one account..what if So Min has a private account that only family and close friends knows? Hahaha well, it’s just my thought I haven't yet do any digging...just want to share you girls since you are all awesome. I might be wrong...so see it yourself. By the way JGJ and this acc are following each other. Not shipping So min with anyone yet. ✌🏼

@kkrym Sm's manager & sister in law are following that private account 

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
21 hours ago, kkrym said:

Hello girlss! I’m so glad we have this another group for So Min. I thought after the ‘you know what’ everything will stop LOL anyway, I plan to just read here quietly but as I was scrolling my IG account this morning, Blossom Ent posted Jung Gun Joo’s Birthday. I was like “Oh I know him” (I just recently watched Extraordinary You because of the girl that replaces So Min on the New K drama with Taecyeon.) Anyway, I stalked JGJ IG acct. (I also know he will be the second lead in MH. ) I remembered that I already stalked all Blossom Ent Artist before and know which actors and actresses followed So Min. I’m quite disappointed that JGJ are not following So min since they worked in MH and he is following Kim Ji Seok and most cast in Extraordinary You. Why not So min?  It’s fine tho, I told myself. But I ended up stalking all the 49 he is following (LOL not many enough, so I tried) then something caught me...this one account..what if So Min has a private account that only family and close friends knows? Hahaha well, it’s just my thought I haven't yet do any digging...just want to share you girls since you are all awesome. I might be wrong...so see it yourself. By the way JGJ and this acc are following each other. Not shipping So min with anyone yet. ✌🏼

After reading your post and checking the link, the IG name seems suspicious. It's like a play on both her real name and screen name. So I got curious and did a bit of digging too 🤭

I remembered seeing in SM's tagged photos some photos taken by her Baeksang glam team. I stalked some of them to see if they follow the private acct. If they're SM's glam team, maybe they know her personally. Lo and behold, one of them follows the acct! I don't know if I should post here that person's IG cos we might need to protect their privacy.

The next profile I checked is SM's nephew. And guess who follows him! It's that private acct! 😍

If that really is SM, I'm happy for her. I'm happy that she has a private life away from paparazzi, bashers, and rude fans. 😊

Edit: Maybe the glam team member I mentioned is her manager based on @Yoon Ji's reply. I'm not familiar with her team yet. 😅

Edited by Yoga Unnie
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 3
51 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Does anyone know what brands she endorses/currently working with?

This is not a commercial brand. But Somin has been involved in this non profit organization for years. I think for this anniversary, she made some donations and asked fans to donate as well. Pretty face and heart of dear Somin... 😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPU7ZaIgL64/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFgrx9QluwD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Support_Somin_n_SG
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
4 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

It’s her! 
If you translate the name . You guys should open a detective agency.

Hide contents

spacer.png

Who is bokhee?

5 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

It’s her! 
If you translate the name . You guys should open a detective agency.

Hide contents

spacer.png

I started learning hangul so I can read those names, kim yun ji and that song is actually ssom but I don't know who is bokhee ... Or it means something 🤔🤔🤔

Bokhee means thank you 

Is it her 😎😎

• Like 6
27 minutes ago, Sominah said:

Who is bokhee?

I started learning hangul so I can read those names, kim yun ji and that song is actually ssom but I don't know who is bokhee ... Or it means something 🤔🤔🤔

Bokhee means thank you 

Is it her 😎😎

Yes , it's  her .. that account is following Kjs, lee mido too

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Seriously, rude fans, wow surely they have all the time fuming about another person life 😤😤😤. If they don't like her don't watch her, just keep your hate towards yourself 😤😤😤. I hope no haters know about that account, our SM is an angel, she deserves peace, love and all happiness in the world. If she's happy, we're all happy😊😊😊

Wow, just realised today is SM 11th year debut anniversary and Jung Gun Joo b'day

• Like 4
  • Party! 2

Wow...you girls' exceptional detective skills never fail to impress me....Very interesting find there. This makes me want to watch Monthly House even more.....

Out of context but I have a feeling that her new movie 'Wolf Hunt' will be a blockbuster hit....Hope she gets to do lots of actions.... her body's flexibility is really something.....still remembered that fight scene in Golden Slumber when she spilt her leg 180 degree standing..... Watched it with my husband and we were both like WTF....

Happy 11th Debut Anniversary to our lovely Somin. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world. 💜💐🥂

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Happy 11th debut anniversary So min shi

🥳🥳🥳🥳

@WaterCat I also feel and hope that this action movie will be a hit. She's working with Seo in guk, they already have a good chemistry. I'm waiting for it

I watched the special short drama The red teacher. I loved it, strong, touching and funny. The acting was so great. The drama won a KBS award

I was also tempted to watch MFIS, I watched some parts, it seems very nice but too much episodes for me 😅

Talking about So min's private account, maybe we can delete the information here since it's a public page ? 

Edited by SsomGem
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Hi everyone!! It's nice to have this thread and to see a lot of familiar and also new names! I'm learning a lot about SM here. 😀😀

Does anyone know what brands she endorses/currently working with? Most of us know make p:rem which has actual commercials up on YT. 

There's also this company https://www.instagram.com/wifidosirak/?hl=en which has a lot of cute pictures of her. One video was posted on the other thread, it was for the new year greeting I think? Their most recent post is only a couple of hours ago.

Any other brands we know of? 

m also curious about this... Let's try to find out 

M getting some of her endorsements links i have  came across 

Real barrier cream 

Elle make up forever 

Tissot wrist watch 

Lotte aqua 

Bead & co. 

Wi-fi Do-sirak

Couldn't find ad film adding this one 

Gas hwal myung soo q

Sk Telecom 

These are all I could find n known, I think there is more but couldn't find... 

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 5
25 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

Happy 11th debut anniversary So min shi

🥳🥳🥳🥳

@WaterCat I also feel and hope that this action movie will be a hit. She's working with Seo in guk, they already have a good chemistry. I'm waiting for it

I watched the special short drama The red teacher. I loved it, strong, touching and funny. The acting was so great. The drama won a KBS award

I was also tempted to watch MFIS, I watched some parts, it seems very nice but too much episodes for me 😅

Talking about So min's private account, maybe we can delete the information here since it's a publice page ? 

I also want to see her doing some kick*** stunts, her flexibility is well known yeah referring to Golden Slumber kick... also she is very good at trying new... M sure she'll do the best if she gets any opportunity to kick💪👊

7 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Have my friends here saw this already??? It's just a fan made, but I love the storyline 😜😜😜

Yes, multiple times ❤❤

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2