Director: Cheng Zhi Chao, Ma Hua Gan, Su Fei
Broadcast network: Youku
Broadcast period: July 12th, 2023

Cast:

Dilreba

Gong Jun

Liu YuNing

Synopsis:

Di Zi Yuan seeks revenge after her entire family was falsely accused of treason and beheaded under the emperor's edict 10 years ago. As the only survivor, she changes her name to Ren An Le and schemes her way into the palace. While she admires Crown Prince Han Ye's empathy for the common people's welfare and slowly develops feelings for him, she remains haunted by her past and is unable to put behind the enmity between the Di and Han families. Driven by his deep love for Di Zi Yuan, Han Ye vows to resolve their differences at any cost...

~~ Adapted from the novel "Di Huang Shu" (帝皇书) by Xing Ling (星零)

Additional Links:

Weibo l Douban l Baidu

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

hehehe @OsmanthusTea mention that Dilreba and Lusi switches lovers hehehe...

Lusi is pair up with WuLei in her new drama and Dilreba i guess will be involved with Liu YuNing this times? @MayanEcho

LYN-Reba-GJ will have love triangle based upon the synopsis that I read.....:PikaSwag: The visual of the 3 are no joke. The men are both towering tall with striking features, while Reba? well, no need to elaborate...:cool:

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well they release this is to celebrate the QiXi day

@OsmanthusTea how and what you think of the pairing? hehe

I like the pairing visually but I don't like their styling. I hope those styling in that pic won't be the default styling for them. I miss seeing Reba in pretty but simple styling like in The Flame Daughter. While GJ will always looks better in modern drama for me. I don't like his hair in the pic.... Let's hope that the story and chemistry will be great.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

hahaha yea....i dont post much photos for now...cause i felt they want to protect it?

I think visitors or anyone not having the proper authorization to be there shouldn't really be allowed in the vicinity while filming. There's a time and place for fans and the "enterprising" followers where and when they can be entertained and can interact with the cast and crew.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I think visitors or anyone not having the proper authorization to be there shouldn't really be allowed in the vicinity while filming. There's a time and place for fans and the "enterprising" followers where and when they can be entertained and can interact with the cast and crew.

unfortunately some fans dont understand that.....

they tends to have a big zoom in camera for that

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
17 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

unfortunately some fans dont understand that.....

they tends to have a big zoom in camera for that

Ouch. One of these days, they will start secretly shooting dramas somewhere else, maybe even in another country, just so their time isn’t wasted by disruptive visitors and to keep footages under wraps. 

• Like 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero