Love Like the Galaxy 星汉灿烂 [2022]

Tofu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Tofu yes Who Rules The World has got the broadcast license.... people in MDL are saying that it will broadcast on last week of march or first week of april ... C dramas has very crappy track record of broadcasting anything...let alone a highly anticipated drama....till date I failed to understand that stunt tencent pulled when they declared they will broadcast oath of love in september then suddenly backed out !!! and after that it was not like one month or fifteen days , its more than three months and no decision on new broadcasting date yet... ridiculous..

• Like 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

• 3 months later...

@abs-oluteM my line up is absolutely awful...there is nothing i am looking forward to absolutely nothing.... wu lei is good... i think i might give this one a chance but i cant be too sure.... i am going through awful drama withdrawal symptoms...

i think i will once again look at OND so basically july-aug-sept is absolute drought for me !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!!!! I'm so ready for this drama! Please air soon! :yoongibtspls:

Wu Lei is :wow:.

It seems like they are using their real voices too. I'll have to watch a nicer video to confirm. CONFIRMING THAT IT IS THEIR REAL VOICES!! :CharmanderYay:

• Party! 1