Movies

Drama Series

Awards

Credits: https://asianwiki.com/Lee_Je-Hoon

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Welcome Friends to the thread dedicated for Lee Je-hoon! :YesHalCat: I think he is a good actor and a fun person. I hope we'll be able to talk and share many things about Lee Je-hoon here;)

To start off, here is a Swoon video of LJH and the cast of Move to Heaven;) enjoy! :love:

Edited by Unnie0110
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Yay thanks for opening LJH's thread @Unnie0110. I reserved  one more post above for you just in case you need it. If you do , I can transfer the post to your name.

-----------------------------

LJH  promoting the Census

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Thank you @abs-oluteM! I just think that Lee Je-hoon deserves a separate thread here so we can discuss and share his many projects and news;)

Thank you for reserving a spot for me;) Here is a link to one of his interviews about Move to Heaven.

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/05/26/entertainment/movies/Netflix-Move-to-Heaven-Lee-Jehoon/20210526154900594.html

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • 2 weeks later...

@abs-oluteM In my drifty state of affairs lately, I haven't seen this thread before!!  I've only been speaking to myself and @Tofu in the Use for my Talent thread because Jasper has been my comfort blanket these past weeks and I haven't had to energy to catch up on everything except the quiet threads :idk: But I will definitely make an effort for Lee Je Hoon!

Thanks so much @Unnie0110 for starting this thread!!! Hehe, I know a lot of us were fans of LJH over in the DDSSLLS threads, so I feel like we should also call @eNDe and @purplefin here for when they have time to check this out.

You know what I've been dying over today? This picture. Damn this man is everything :wow:

GLPupVV.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL Whatever you're going through , just wanna send some virtual hugs and positive vibes over. Hope it gets sorted and things will get better soon. Hang in there. 

Thanks @abs-oluteM :heart: Even though I'm not here as often at the moment, it means a lot to have lovely friends here and to see that there's always fun stuff going on in every thread. It has really helped to have JH, going through this life-throwing-lemons time :hearties:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Thank you @abs-oluteM! I just read about Lee Je-Hoon's new company! I am so excited for him and I hope someday he'll be managing artists that are as talented and versatile as he is;)

@JenL Welcome to this thread! I hope it will cheer you up a bit and help you in whatever hard things you are dealing with. Aja! aja! fighting!!!

@eNDe and @purplefin please come and join the fun here:CharmanderYay:

Here is a long video from SBS Now when Lee Je-hoon's Taxi Driver Kim Do Ki became Wang Tao Zhi to get to the bottom of the voice phishing scam. Wang Tao Zhi  is such a fun character and LJH is daebak! :love::cool::YesHalCat:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

I truly believe that sharing is caring so....here are some pictures of Lee Je Hoon from his GQ spread and also photos from his new company's website. :heart:

GQ -- These photos are on fire! :pandatakeit:

Yl3DyMW.jpg

Spoiler

uf4Ynvn.jpg

xcoLoV3.jpg

wKnDhoQ.jpg

Spoiler

r5FaCU6.jpg

DtpizCP.jpg

e3N0rm2.jpg

aJVHRzO.jpg

Spoiler

XBBuKVT.jpg

cbMwS1o.jpg

HXnElcy.jpg

qHcmOIN.jpg

Company On

ThrZhTw.jpg

Spoiler

D0lfgHI.jpg

VACfssW.jpg

ZoHPy2Y.jpg

w9merbE.jpg

Spoiler

q1Wemsz.jpg

fARi3rR.jpg

fAyJTsg.jpg

4TmC7XF.jpg

OBtc9Kf.jpg

• Heart Eyes 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Love it when a man is smart with his money

Lee Je-hoon invests hundreds of millions of dollars and returns 200 times →

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202201072232262510

Actor Lee Je-hoon made 150-200 times profits from his investment.

On the January 7th broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'All Year Live', the rankings of 'The God of Celebrity Investment' in 'The Woman Who Runs the Charts' were revealed.

1st place was Lee Je-hoon, surprising everyone. In 2015, Lee Je-hoon started as an angel investor in Startup M, which is in the early stage of its founding. Company M, an online food delivery company, has grown into a unicorn company with an enterprise value of 4 trillion won, with sales of 180 billion won, a 60-fold increase in three years. Lee Je-hoon, who is known to have invested hundreds of millions of won at the time, is expected to increase the sales growth rate of Company M by 300 times, and the return on investment is also expected to be 150 to 200 times.

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am