Novel: Mi Hang Kun Lun Xu By Tianxia Bachang

Director: Lin Nan
Screenwriter: Xiao Yang

Genre: Fantasy, Action
Episodes: 36

Broadcasting Network: iQIYI
Airing Date: July 27th, 2022

Synopsis

During the period of the Republic of China, Ding Yun Qi, a talented and kind-hearted man, accidentally discovered the secrets of Kunlun Ruins while investigating his brother's bizarre disappearance. As a result, he was involved in a conspiracy plan by warlord Luo Yun Song, who resold cultural relics, in an attempt to seize the treasures of Kunlun Ruins. During the investigation, Ding Yun Qi used his ingenuity and wisdom to fight the warlords, resolved a series of dangers and conspiracies, experienced the test of love, friendship, trust and betrayal, and finally went deep into the Kunlun Ruins between the sea of clouds, found the final treasure, and helped Luo Yun Song find the missing. His sister for many years put him on the right path and captured the real initiator behind all this. And Ding Yun Qi eventually grew into a wise leader, and inherited his brother's last will, shouldering the responsibility of guarding the miracle of Kunlun Ruins. (Credit 01, 02)

Official Websites 

Baidu | Weibo | Douban

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Lynne said:

I really hope this drama have a good script... I like the theme... 

Same. The trailer looks good and I plan on watching but I'm always so worried about this type of genre too. 

4 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i kinda buy her with XuKai...

NOOOOO!! Hahahaha! If she's always with him, I will never be able to watch a Xu Kai drama. 

• Haha 2