A Romance of the Little Forest 两个人的小森林 [2022]

@NiteWalker i stole a few glances and didn't know why she approached him until I watched a YTber explain the sypnosis. I thought it was a chance encounter, I didn't know she orchestrated it, in a way. I am more intrigued now to watch this show but IMO I can't stand her being an airhead plus that voice, even if I know it's a ploy/an act. There's only so much of that over-the-top sweet and coy voice I can take after watching LBFAD.:lmao2:

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 3
19 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

@NiteWalker i stole a few glances and didn't know why she approached him until I watched a YTber explain the sypnosis. I thought it was a chance encounter, I didn't know she orchestrated it, in a way. I am more intrigued now to watch this show but IMO I can't stand her being an airhead plus that voice, even if I know it's a ploy/an act. There's only so much of that over-the-top sweet and coy voice I can take after watching LBFAD.:lmao2:

yes....there are parts of her that i couldnt stand either...especially when she act coy however i still couldnt resist looking at her

• Like 2

I've watched up to episode 9 already and it's enjoyable. I love watching Zhuang Yu getting perplexed by the things Yu Mei Ren does. He has this confused by intrigued look to him. I laughed so much at that bucket scene where Yu Mei Ren pretended to be some sort of water troll or whatever it was. Hahaha! 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

I've watched up to episode 9 already and it's enjoyable. I love watching Zhuang Yu getting perplexed by the things Yu Mei Ren does. He has this confused by intrigued look to him. I laughed so much at that bucket scene where Yu Mei Ren pretended to be some sort of water troll or whatever it was. Hahaha! 

hahahaha yes....and ZhangBinBin said he laughed too when they were filming that part hahaha he find it too funny himself...

27 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Esther is so unique, but I have to agreed with Binbin. I think 30% is still way too sweet. :psweatduck:

hahaha....same.....i dont take too sweet either....i had been reducing my sugar intake about 10 years ago since my mom was diagnosed with diabetes and she had to cut her sugar so i had been doing it with her to encourage her :smug: