Go Ahead 以家人之名 [2020]

6 hours ago, Phikyl said:

I loved it when Ling Xiao's dad went off on his mom though. She has no room to talk about how LX is being raised when she literally gave him to Jian Jian when they were kids. The nerve! 

totally love it myself too....i mean....we all know how easy going FatherLing always is.....he try to please everyone and try to be there for everyone maybe it had something to do with his profession too....

however when the wife or better term as ex-wife stating about going to see LingXiao at the school without telling him....he put his put down and tore her apart....telling to very well leave them alone...and stop disturbing their prefect and wonderful life right now!!!

the nerve of that lady!

• Like 3
10 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yes......i know i like LingXiao with JianJian.....however i honestly wishes that ZiQiu will have someone like JianJian or CanTan for him too

I originally want MY for ZQ when she was all innocent and sweet. But now.... I personally think that LX has always liked JJ while ZQ developed feelings for her later on when they met again. But I've only seen up to ep 11 so my opinion might change when I see the newer episodes.

8 hours ago, Phikyl said:

I'm only on ep 4 right now but I hate how the moms in this have just abandoned their kids. It's horrible! I like that I can already see inklings of where the romance is going to take us now that they're in high school. 

I loved it when Ling Xiao's dad went off on his mom though. She has no room to talk about how LX is being raised when she literally gave him to Jian Jian when they were kids. The nerve! 

You decided to watch! YAY! 

Although I don't advocate the slap, I have to say I was glad to see LX's dad stand up for him when the Chen Ting was saying that it was LX's fault his sister died. What a horrible thing to say to a child! Especially when the child already felt that way. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

Hi, fellow watchers. 👋

I watched for 3 eps in a row. And it felt quite good. I feel so amazed at Mr. Li for helping to raise the two boys very sincerely like his own. He's such a type of daddy long legs which makes you feel comfortable around him. 

The conflicts are quite realistic. Like the dead of their beloved ones. I hate LX's mom. She can't handle her own guilt and even leave her own son. One daughter isn't enough for her to realize how she didn't take care of them well. For the late daughter probably out of her intention to leave her on with her eldest son's care. But what makes it more unforgivable is she blame the responsible which supposed to be hers to him and on top of that she blamed him for not taking care his sister well and caused her to death. Very pinched to the heart seeing how heart broken little LX seeing his parent fights everyday. He can't even eat. He thought if he's nice they'll stop fighting and start to look at him as well. But it was all just a beginning which the worst also comes next. 

And the neighborhood ahjumas, well how do I call them here, well you must know who I mean here. Yes, I refer to the ladies who try to give their opinion solutions but all of their good intention are just like adding more fuel to the fire. It didn't help much either. Very noisy and nosy if I can say. These kind of neighbors are so irritating somehow. 😤

And the three siblings are just good and lovely together. Their childhood bonding develops pretty unique. ZQ is such a sweet and patient brother. He is able to put up with his sister's shenanigans. Lol. I really love the suitcase scene even more. And LJ who keeps disturbing LX to help him unlocked his own walls and to finally open up to people again. I really love these three as siblings. 😂

But no story without a problem. And I see a storm was brewing in the distance. Well, it is still my early opinions. I might say different things as I move into another new episodes. For now it is all that. 

• Like 3

Glad to see you are also watching @Alice Wonderland! Yes, the bond between the three - JJ, LX and ZQ - is definitely endearing to watch but also the love that the 2 dads (HaiChao and Heping) have for them. It's not easy being a single parent and not only did he take in ZQ and LX, but he really sees them as his own children - no different from how he sees and treats JianJian. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

The conflicts are quite realistic. Like the dead of their beloved ones. I hate LX's mom. She can't handle her own guilt and even leave her own son. One daughter isn't enough for her to realize how she didn't take care of them well. For the late daughter probably out of her intention to leave her on with her eldest son's care. But what makes it more unforgivable is she blame the responsible which supposed to be hers to him and on top of that she blamed him for not taking care his sister well and caused her to death. Very pinched to the heart seeing how heart broken little LX seeing his parent fights everyday. He can't even eat. He thought if he's nice they'll stop fighting and start to look at him as well. But it was all just a beginning which the worst also comes next. 

come u tell me which mother who really love their kids will leave a baby with an 8 years old kid alone .... HOME ALONE AND LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what was she even thinking.....and what she did? she went to play MAHJONG!!!

did she really love the kids? and then the guilt trip....and push it all on the poor boy shoulder....he was already traumatized....he zip and and withdrawn.....

the father is busy...and he tried to protect LingXiao as much as possible....however no.....he cant be there all the times since he had earn a living for them all!!!

honestly....beat me however i dont feel an ounce of sympathy for the mother at all 😕

• Like 3
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

honestly....beat me however i dont feel an ounce of sympathy for the mother at all 😕

same!!! I don't feel any sympathy at all. I mean since I haven't seen the more flashback of what really happens, so I try to put myself in her shoe, probably, but wait, she left her kids to play Mahjong, ouch so horrible. And I also hate when she also ignores LX and never take care of him. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

same!!! I don't feel any sympathy at all. I mean since I haven't seen the more flashback of what really happens, so I try to put myself in her shoe, probably, but wait, she left her kids to play Mahjong, ouch so horrible. And I also hate when she also ignores LX and never take care of him. 

she doesnt even try you know.....it was LX's faults to begin with at all....it was all her own faults....and she even blame the husband who was out working!!!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

she doesnt even try you know.....it was LX's faults to begin with at all....it was all her own faults....and she even blame the husband who was out working!!!

I feel bad for the husband. He had tried his best to put up with her mental breakdown. And as I watch how he shares his burden to Mr. Li. That's how I know that he's even had to work more to pay some penalty for his wife resignation. And the recent news of her that she has a daughter and ask him to take care of her or what... maybe I miss this part. But as how I read it, she remarried after she left and now she came to poke their life again. So shameless and selfish. Huh. The drama gives us a perfect villain we love to hate here! 😂

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I feel bad for the husband. He had tried his best to put up with her mental breakdown. And as I watch how he shares his burden to Mr. Li. That's how I know that he's even had to work more to pay some penalty for his wife resignation. And the recent news of her that she has a daughter and ask him to take care of her or what... maybe I miss this part. But as how I read it, she remarried after she left and now she came to poke their life again. So shameless and selfish. Huh. The drama gives us a perfect villain we love to hate here! 😂

he probably felt guilty a lil.....

and he is a police and something that is related to his attitude that how he tried to help or be there for her....and unfortunately she isnt taking it kindly....she think that it is her due.....she remarried after leaving LingXiao and Father Ling, where she said she leave is for the good of them and spoke like a saint.....

u know i would had believe her if she stay away from their life....and leave them alone....

• Like 2

@Phikyl Happy to see you watching this too...

Hi @Alice Wonderland 

Ahhh talking about Ling xiao 's mom always makes me want to boil.... ugh.. ugh... ugh....... especially looking at the recent episodes... 

Spoiler

I'm very sure she abuse Ling xiao.... 

She's resentful, and remembering the time when Lx was small, she always treat Lingxiao as her punching bag.... and now Ling xiao have burn scar on his collarbone.. and who knows what else with the pills he's taking... poor kid... sigh... 

I'm really sorry but I don't have any sympathy for her. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Lynne said:

@Phikyl Happy to see you watching this too...

Hi @Alice Wonderland 

Ahhh talking about Ling xiao 's mom always makes me want to boil.... ugh.. ugh... ugh....... especially looking at the recent episodes... 

Hide contents

I'm very sure she abuse Ling xiao.... 

She's resentful, and remembering the time when Lx was small, she always treat Lingxiao as her punching bag.... and now Ling xiao have burn scar on his collarbone.. and who knows what else with the pills he's taking... poor kid... sigh... 

I'm really sorry but I don't have any sympathy for her. 

she use up whatever sympathy i had for a being once i saw that scars on LingXiao's shoulder!!!

and no way he is going back to that living hell!! the sister probably know all about it....

• Like 2
6 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

she use up whatever sympathy i had for a being once i saw that scars on LingXiao's shoulder!!!

and no way he is going back to that living hell!! the sister probably know all about it....

Do we know it was because of her? I saw the preview but because it didn't have subtitles, I couldn't understand what they were saying...

• Like 3

@mouse @NiteWalker we mostly deduced this from Cheng Ting (Ling xiao's mother) sometimes volatile behaviour when lingxiao was a kid. She used to lash out and hit him... my heart was sour remembering him sweeping and cleaning the floor because Cheng Ting was fighting with Ling Papa and thrown all the food from the table.

The look that Ling papa gave to Ling xiao at the time was full of guilt.

So yes, I think Ling Papa knows there's more to Ling xiao's scar, because he knows how his ex wife behave.

During the relationship.. I think he and cheng ting does try their best. But ChengTing herself still can't get behind her issues.. her leaving might be the best for everyone.. I pity lingxiao.. but its already so toxic for everyone.. so I won't judge her for leaving..

On the other hand...  Her action in coming back and tries to approach ling xiao again while acting all innocent is not right... 

So yeah.. fast forward 9 years in the current time.. I can feel that after her accident.. she might regress to her past behaviour.. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Lynne said:

During the relationship.. I think he and cheng ting does try their best. But ChengTing herself still can't get behind her issues.. her leaving might be the best for everyone.. I pity lingxiao.. but its already so toxic for everyone.. so I won't judge her for leaving..

On the other hand...  Her action in coming back and tries to approach ling xiao again while acting all innocent is not right... 

you see u can't help someone who dont admit that she is facing problem and refuses it and pushing the blames to someone else....i learn that the hard way....and when you have a family member like that....it tends to pull the whole family down with them....no matter whether we want or we dont want to....the family are all tied together and we need to face it together until the target decided to move on....

however the move on target came back....and now that problem that was gone became a problem again.....

• Like 2

@Lynne @NiteWalker I think ChenTing couldn't deal with the guilt so she's passing the blame on to LX which is definitely cruel and unfair to the child. I think CT is the type that lashes out when she doesn't get what she wants. I think that she still blames LX for his sister's death so every time LX disappoints her, she likely lashes at him. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, mouse said:

@Lynne @NiteWalker I think ChenTing couldn't deal with the guilt so she's passing the blame on to LX which is definitely cruel and unfair to the child. I think CT is the type that lashes out when she doesn't get what she wants. I think that she still blames LX for his sister's death so every time LX disappoints her, she likely lashes at him. 

ChenTing is a selfish human....she doesnt care for anyone or anything else unless that thing benefits her.......

she should be stood at the end of the shootgun!! 

even then....that is a waste of bullets i tell you!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I replied you here @NiteWalker 😄

So do I. I come to really like a lot too. Especially ep 12 is like a new chapter to their new relationship. I see the potential triangle love could be gone once for all as I see that writer has set up some multiple love line couples. Hope there would not any unnecessary dragging plot for that cliche trope. 🤣

unfortunately there will be some unnecessary i guess....just to throw more stones into the path in between their life i guess....

however i wont think there will be by much....they going to still to need to settle the issues between LX and his mother and then also ZQ and the father....

not much on JJ issues that need to be really taken care except how she will need to be settle in between the brother and also to ensure that all them have a happy life moving forward...

• Like 2