Go Ahead 以家人之名 [2020]

I think that ZQ and LX have always tried to protect JJ and it's still the case now that they're adults.  I think that at some point, they need to realize that JJ is an adult too and not only can she take of herself, but that she also needs to know about their struggles and weaknesses. Only by being honest and open with each other can they regain that close relationship they once enjoyed as children. Otherwise they open themselves up for misunderstandings.

I think that they're going to learn a lot about each other in the next episodes. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

30 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

unfortunately there will be some unnecessary i guess....just to throw more stones into the path in between their life i guess....

Aiyooo... I see that is coming. I thought perhaps not that way and not that way but it is going to be that way. Sigh.. yes... some pebbles in their life path before the flowery path in the end huh. Just go ahead is not just a simply title O believe it was written as it carries its own purpose that whatever hardship comes just face it head on, go ahead. 😉

I feel bad for LX. There must be something he'a hiding. I believe the scar he got and the vitamins he has are the clues for later problems to arise soon. His mom is clutching on him whatever it takes. Very selfish same like CGC ZQ's dad. They're both are just thinking for their own sake. Plus the runaway mom. Gosh... she's the worst I think. She made ZQ waits for life just to need to hear her explanation for abounding him. 

I really enjoy seeing her in denial that she is actually venting out all this 9 years disappointment and her frustration over their absence in her life. I know she'll be fine. But I really hate to see MY and her will be in turmoil once they know that LX likes her more than just a sister. Such cliche and very unnecessary. Aiyooo. 

The girl friendship is such beautiful. How the three end up as three best friend as now. I also interested to know why is TC ended her acting career life. Well, I believe sue does her job doing multiple part time actor is not just for the job. But I guess it relates to her actual dream to be an actress. I want to sew MY's mom mouth so she can't stop her ridiculous nonsense. 

I like the family come closer as before. And I guess after 9 years separation it takes time for them to get into the same spectrum again. I mean to get used to each other again. The problems are to be fixed. So I'll enjoy watching them. 

• Like 2

Im with you all the @Alice Wonderland however i stop at MY, i like her at the beginning however now i just cant stand her.....her friendship with JianJian wasnt purely friendship....she is hoping for something that will never be hers and she never even realize something that was right in front of her...

what she did for LX wasnt for him and neither was it for JJ however it was for herself after all.....honestly.....i cant stand her now or whenever i see her in the same frame :x

i prefer CanTan after all now....while she maybe pretentious at the beginning however she never really hide who she really is....

LX always hide behind his nonchalant smiles.....and also he is the quiet one in the group and there isnt rainbow all the way over at SG, Im pretty sure that he had suffer at the hands of ChenTing....

ZQ while being the most cry baby out of the 3, at least he get to cry them out which is way better than keeping it bottle up and one day when it burst, LX will need someone besides him to hold his hands to make it alright again......and the one person who can help him walk out of this darkness is JianJian....

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1

I just finished watching ep 15-16 and I have to say that both ZQ and LX are hiding their own hardships. 

The fact that ZQ is wearing/borrowing LX’s clothes is a telling sign that he doesn’t have a lot of money as everyone thinks. 

Does anyone have English translations for the scene where LX is throwing garbage but JJ thinks he’s leaving again? I’d love to know what they were saying. 

• Like 4

Oh @NiteWalker were on the dame page about MY! Ugh... I thought she was clever enough from the first LX asked her help to take care of JJ during his absences. I've a feeling about it right from the start. 😆 But they make it as if she likes ZQ. How could be so fast shifted to LX then. Well he might have impressed her when he followed her to console her when ZQ yelled at her. Huh. This girl is such a dimwit after all. Can she see that LX is liking JJ. When she confidently said that she'll be her future SIL. Oh gosh... it explains all clearly, all of her excitement whenever LX calls her.  Yes. From this it seemed she is the type who will turn her back once it's all revealed. But I hope I am wrong. Their long time friendship can't be just over by this, if not that us so shallow as it is. This drama is just making a long list of villains we love to hate now. It'll get longer each episodes. 😂

Btw does this drama have a major spoilers of its story to public before? Cuz I feel like I've read the episodes recap long before. Not sure. But I feel like de javu with the story.  

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, mouse said:

Does anyone have English translations for the scene where LX is throwing garbage but JJ thinks he’s leaving again? I’d love to know what they were saying. 

well.....JianJian thought LingXiao is going back to Singapore and she apologize for being rude and admit that she is wrong

and both of them are her real brother which LingXiao retorted and say who is your real brother....

(innerself: of course he wont admit to being her brother!!! he wanted to marry her for goodness sake 😄 )

at the same times she told them to give her sometimes to readjust again.....which i think it is fair that they should give her times to readjust to having them back again.....

which ended up embarrassingly for JianJian when LingXiao wasnt plan on going bk just throwing away the rubbish from the last tenant 😄 

• Haha 4

Song Wei Long's interview 

When talking about “Ling Xiao”, Song Wei Long revealed he fell in love with the character when he first read the script. He repeatedly used “心疼”, which can mean “to feel sorry”, to describe his feelings toward the character. Song Wei Long expressed, “Ling Xiao” and my inner feelings are quite similar, but his pain is much greater. I can feel I’ve improved in my performance. As for some emotional experiences, like pain, departing scenes, I feel even deeper and even more engaged.

Source : 38jiejie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
25 minutes ago, mouse said:

Thanks @NiteWalker

In the scene where ZQ ends up at the hospital, why was JJ crying? Sorry, I just saw the RAW versions without subs so I couldn't figure out what was happening. 

well TanCan lied and told JJ that the doctor had done everything possible....which for a moment had JJ on the edge of breakdown and she cried....feeling bad for all the things she said the previous night

not to mention she hasnt tell XiaoGe(ZQ) she is honestly glad to have them back and not the other way around.....

its a cruel joke....however i think TanCan made JianJian realize that sometimes it is no use to wallow too much in anger and pride....there are times when times just dont wait for you to come around

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, mouse said:

@NiteWalker thank you! I think it was a poor choice of timing for TanCan to have said that considering JJ didn't know the gravity of the situation. I love how LX right away runs to her and holds her when she cries.. :classic_love:

yes.....LingXiao scolded TanCan for that.....u know how much LingXiao pampers JianJian anyway and seeing her cry will break him

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

You know you're on an obsessed level when you started to compare OST lyrics and can tell a difference HAHAHAHA

I was watching the MV of Tang SongYun's OST Like a breeze, 

And then because there's no english sub yet, I went to Yoyo's version

Seems like the Music video theme is about Jianjian and her brothers (Lingxiao and ZiQiu). The days when they are young are full of love.. While Jianjian and Lingxiao path is a sure thing, the MV does not forget ZiQiu's importance too.

Which why the MV feels very nice and warm when you think about it. 

The song on Yoyo Chanel is the full version, and if you pay notice to the lyrics its is more about Jian Jian and Ling Xiao. 

You like to smile and forced me to act like a baby (Sajiao)
You just blame yourself for always being used to me. Just like that.
With no promise, as long as you are there like a breeze, a breeze with words to say
I finally understand that those days when we were young was love

This is totally a love song.. sobs... 

Ps. The part I quote was cut from the MV. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Lynne said:

While the Yoyo is the full version, if you pay notice to the lyrics its is more about Jian Jian and Ling Xiao.

definitely....

cause after all it talk about how one realize that actually what they had is love, it is just that they had been too use to each other....

infact i think JianJian is starting to take note of LingXiao....she was a lil sourish when LingXiao admitted to liking someone and to him, she is pretty and cute hahahaha.... 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

definitely....

cause after all it talk about how one realise that actually what they had is love, it is just that they had been too use to each other....

I agree... as they are too used to each other.....

I think on Ling Xiao side it is more clear.. Jianjian is the one still unaware.....

Lets replay this again.. and count how many times he promised to marry her.. hahaha..

• Heart Eyes 4
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

definitely....

cause after all it talk about how one realize that actually what they had is love, it is just that they had been too use to each other....

infact i think JianJian is starting to take note of LingXiao....she was a lil sourish when LingXiao admitted to liking someone and to him, she is pretty and cute hahahaha.... 😄 

which episode was this? Man I’m dying to watch but can’t find the new episodes yet 😭sorry I keep asking you @NiteWalker but you understand the language and I have to wait for the subs and I have ZERO patience since I’m obsessed with this drama. 

@Lynne that’s one of my favourite scenes because LX is so resolved and sure of his feelings for JJ. This is why I keep saying he’s always liked her even back then. Gah I cannot wait for them to be together!! 

ps. When JangHaven is live, I’m going to drag TheMarchioness over here so we can spazz together. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, mouse said:

which episode was this? Man I’m dying to watch but can’t find the new episodes yet 😭sorry I keep asking you @NiteWalker but you understand the language and I have to wait for the subs and I have ZERO patience since I’m obsessed with this drama. 

it will be on 19, where there is only the two of them taking a break or a drink at the cafe after settling stuff for ZiQiu at the hospital.....

there were only the 2 of them, they were sitting down and talking and JianJian told LingXiao to tell her stuff....and LingXiao asked her what she wanted to know....

well....LingXiao having a gf or not was one of the very first questions she throw at LingXiao where he said he dont have one however he proceeded to say he has someone he like... 😉 

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1
9 hours ago, mouse said:

For some reason, the mothers in this drama are somewhat awful.. LX and ZQ's mom, MY's mom... I don't know what the current situation is between TC and her mom but it doesn't look good either.

I feel the same thing. The mothers are so awful here. And the dads are the savior. I think her mom isn't good either. She treats her as tool to reach her ambition. Making her work her ash hard without paying attention to her opinions and feelings. TC took the right decision to leave and live freely out of her moms clutch. Poor her even the dad didn't know her allergy.

9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

(innerself: of course he wont admit to being her brother!!! he wanted to marry her for goodness sake 😄 )

Lols. Love this part. The moment JJ is panic thinking of him would leave again. She quickly runs for him and grab his hands to stop him. Aww.. he noticed it! Remember the scnee when she's mad that he hit her head and he jokingly but seriously mean it, he will marry her even she becomes stupid. Lols. Look how scared she was hearing that joke while it is not a joke actually. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, mouse said:

ps. When JangHaven is live, I’m going to drag TheMarchioness over here so we can spazz together. 

hahaha. don't worry I already told her 😆

Overall, I'm really happy with ep 17.. the question about Lingxiao's past has started to be answered...

We still need to know about ZiQiu's past in UK.. I feel like it's going to make us cry too.... Sigh...

I really pity both of them... 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Lols. Love this part. The moment JJ is panic thinking of him would leave again. She quickly runs for him and grab his hands to stop him. Aww.. he noticed it! Remember the scnee when she's mad that he hit her head and he jokingly but seriously mean it, he will marry her even she becomes stupid. Lols. Look how scared she was hearing that joke while it is not a joke actually.

well he proposed......

u can see how he smiles when JianJian said 'I'm my brother whole world'

this is one of the gif i have at the way he look at JianJian im missing the one he smiles when JianJian said 'I'm my brother whole world'

@Lynne can u  make that....

88f45e695907c4efa00e84b6fde3b0101b35be6d

• Heart Eyes 2