Go Ahead 以家人之名 [2020]

18 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Or maybe ZQ will stay with HaiChao forever... now there's the true love story... the love between a father and son. 🥰

Don’t break up the Dads! They’re the real true loves of this show. Hahahaha. (I kid. But not really 😂)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

49 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@Lynne that has to be one of my favourite scenes.. it's the one I cried in the most!! I was literally sobbing like a child while hugging a pillow. 😭

THAT SCENE IS LIKE ONE OF MY FAV! SO RAW....

LI papa is such a good person... I teared up watching it... He feel hurt for both the kids. LingXiao with his awful relatives, ZiQiu with his low esteem issue... even when he didn't say anything.. he knows... and he hurts for them. As parents, he only wish for the best for his 3 kids. 

43 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

They’re the real true loves of this show.

hahaha.. the dad duo are adorable.. just two bickering friends taking cares of 3 children.. can you guys imagine them as grandfathers??? the grandkids is going to be so spoiled and happy... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Lynne said:

hahaha.. the dad duo are adorable.. just two bickering friends taking cares of 3 children.. can you guys imagine them as grandfathers??? the grandkids is going to be so spoiled and happy... 

O M G.... FANFIC IDEAS!!!!  Ahahahaha...

• Haha 4

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

2 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Don’t break up the Dads! They’re the real true loves of this show. Hahahaha. (I kid. But not really 😂)

So true 

@themarchioness  Welcome  To this thread glad to see you here. It is nice to see someone likes MY. I dislike her because she used JianJian from the start. She never respected JianJians views in needing space to reconnect with her brothers. Instead she tried to force her opinion like her mom does to her. You are right  Having a crush on someone is okay, nothing wrong with it. But being delusional is scary. She acts like they are dating already and believes she is going to be his wife. That right there is scary because they haven’t even dated or confessed to each other. The way she quickly changes her crush from one brother to the other. She also is very careful in not letting JianJian know about her feeling for LX?? Why is that??  Don’t besties know each other crushes. Smh smh 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, Lynne said:

@Mouse Yasssss 😭

i remember this scenes forever......i mean its was like......Father Li is heart broken because ZQ's auntie telling him off on how he is not Father Li's son and that got Father Li angry....you dont want an angry Father Li at your door steps!!!

rmfFhH6.jpg

55 minutes ago, Lynne said:

guys stills okie..... i cant imagine if they have GRAND - Daughters!!!......

JianJian will be alright however both LingXiao and ZiQiu....if both had their ways their granddaughters will ended being a spinster **ahem**

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
44 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

You’re going to write it?! 😜

(and lol. Your gif....)

@themarchioness This gif is me to youu hahahhahahah.....

agUjMaB.gif

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

guys stills okie..... i cant imagine if they have GRAND - Daughters!!!......

JianJian will be alright however both LingXiao and ZiQiu....if both had their ways their granddaughters will ended being a spinster **ahem**

Hahahaha poor girls... hahahha but another note.. they're going to be so pampered and loved.... 

• Haha 3

Hahaha, @Lynne, I know, I know, I’m just being naughty and deliberately misunderstanding... your idea does - admittedly - put images into my head.  And I can already picture the two Dads with a grandchild.... so we shall see, we shall see... let the drama finish first. 😂

Edited by themarchioness
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

My Fanfics

9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

gosh you are not convince by us???!!!

hahahaha u gotta be kidding me right???

Hahaha!! I missed all the conversations from all of you. I think I would usually just see the tail end of the conversation. I've started! LOL!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

im so so so so so happy with the latest episodes!!! XD hahahaha i know there are alot of us that has yet to watch where i am and i dont want to spoil it for you guys...... hahahaha

@themarchioness hahaha im not sure how u feel about spoiler....so if you like it ....u can join us in the discord, we have a channel for spoiler hahahah 😄 

so im just going to share this one picture with you guys on how i feel with the latest episodes 😄 @Lynne @UnniSara @movingwheel u u guys will feel me right??? @Tothestars are you joining us in this drama too? 😄 

tdtKHJH.jpg

• Haha 4
9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

which episode are you on!!!!

hahahaha 

and tell us what ur first impression on it

Just started on the second episode. Omg, the mother! 😡😭

Edit: On episode three now and the announcement of her menstrual cycle. 😂

Edit 2: I'm on episode 5 now. 

Spoiler

Wow, JJ's dad is a saint. He willingly adopted all the kids and raised them. And how dare the mother come back and cause problems. If you abandoned him for that many years without contact, you shouldn't come back and cause him pain/hurt again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1