KiKi Xu JiaQi as FuXian

Wang YiTing as QiZhu

Song XinRan as GuYuan

Gong BeiBi as Liu RuYi

LanXi as Consort Shu

Jerry Chang as Emperor JiaHe

Lu XingYu as Zhang YaoCheng

Synopsis

Fu Rong who's the second daughter of the Fu family unexpectedly had the ability of "foreseeing dreams" after a serious illness. She predicted that she would marry to Prince Su, Xu Jin, and finally suffered the fate of being buried. However, Xu Jin also has the ability of foreseeing dreams. Although Xu Jin also predicted the same tragedy, he doesn't want to avoid it but try his utmost to change the destiny. These two people begin the sweet game of "framing one another".
(Source: iQiyi)

Adapted from the novel "Chong Hou Zhi Lu" by author Xiao Jia Ren. 

Official Sites:

Weibo | Baidu

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@40somethingahjumma I hope the ending for this one will be better than Legend of YunXi. Lol! 

Anyway I’m looking forward to this too @NiteWalker @Olivia Kate . I loved them in YunXi. 

I read it will premiere end Nov ? 
trailer? 

BTS with subs

BTS snippets of ZZH 

Spoiler

Opening ceremony 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@40somethingahjumma I hope the ending for this one will be better than Legend of YunXi. Lol! 

Anyway I’m looking forward to this too @NiteWalker @Olivia Kate . I loved them in YunXi. 

I read it will premiere end Nov ? 

er....dont trust anything u read till u see the airing date hahahaha....

well they said in YunXi they did ended up together lols....however i still feel very blank with the ending

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well they said in YunXi they did ended up together lols....however i still feel very blank with the ending

errrrr the ending was subject to interpretation. I still was not happy when they gave some alternate ending. I am not sure what to think .  lol!

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Very much looking forward to this one. 

I'm totally fine if it's a case of Yunxi reloaded without zombies. As long as the leads get their happily-ever-after without the ambiguity nonsense. 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great! They got Ju Jingyi singing the love theme again. I wonder if they'll let Zhang Zhehan have a go this time. He's not bad. 

I didn't really need a lot of convincing but wow that MV was terrific... Did the trick. I'm excited.  :wow:

They've managed to replicate the chemistry which is the main thing. And yeah, I agree, Zhang Zhehan looks better with age. I didn't watch his last drama -- contemporary one -- but he looked good there too. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Does it feel like their reincarnated from the Legend of YunXi life ? 

Actually it feels more like a parody of Yunxi. :P

It even starts off with the re-telling of the Yunxi story and the narrator says that audiences want them to have their happily-ever-after.

Apparently Zhang Zhehan's character has to marry his legitimate consort and so that gets JJY's character all upset. 2ML inserts himself into the whole situation because he thinks that she's unhappy.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Actually it feels more like a parody of Yunxi. :P

It even starts off with the re-telling of the Yunxi story and the narrator says that audiences want them to have their happily-ever-after.

it does.....hahaha....we see how it take off soon.....i guess at the rate they promoting i guess we have an airing date soon?

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Apparently Zhang Zhehan's character has to marry his legitimate consort and so that gets JJY's character all upset. 2ML inserts himself into the whole situation because he thinks that she's unhappy.

so this times we not only have a triangle we have a 4 square?

• Haha 2

@NiteWalker Well, we kind of had a love square last time too with Bali Mingxiang. :smug:

Rough translation of new trailer 

Puppeteer/Storyteller: (Nod to Legend of Yunxi)

Female imperial palace Han Yunxi married Prince Qin, Long Feiye

After their wedding, they became closer and eventually fell in love.

Some have said that they were seen in the country of Yu, living a peaceful and happy life.

0:27

My only wish is to spend a lifetime together.

0:32

Like everyone I fear an ill-fated relationship

Do we have to do this every time we meet?

What are you doing? Taking advantage of me?

Let go!

Didn't you ask me to let you go?

Don't let go!

0:48

Nong Nong, is there really nothing between you and Prince Su?

Don't talk nonsense

0:54

I heard...

Unless.. you two...You two haven't...?

We are just going through the motions

What are you thinking (about)?

1:05

Just be concerned about yourself. That... who is it? The young Marquise of Wu...

Miss Fu!

I saw the two of you. Those with some kind of connection are destined to meet.

Stay right there!

1:16

This matter... just pretend it never happened... Otherwise

Otherwise? Like this?

1:26

Royal Uncle seems to be in a leisurely and carefree frame of mind, living a double life

1:31

I will take care of my own consort

1:35

You're not allowed to eat anything given to you by other men!

1:37

My lady! Bad news!

His highness is going to take a (real) legitimate consort

1:43

I thought you were very happy. I kept all my thoughts deep in my heart. But now it seems that you're not happy at all. I don't want to hide my feelings any longer. I can also protect you for life.

Royal Father, please permit Consort Fu Rong and I to divorce

2:15

Do you know about/how to make babies?

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Clapping Hands 2

oooo thanks so much for the translations @40somethingahjumma. My Mandarin is too elementary to understand it properly. So does ZZH character marry the consort before or after he meets JJY's character?

@NiteWalker I saw IQiyi put a long MV up today. This means that drama should show soon right?

Spoiler

• Like 2