The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

13 minutes ago, Yana said:

Emperor...its clearly you don't know your son very well...Your son don't have any feeling for that princess..stop forcing him!!!!!!

Emperor is too sly. He allows consort duan to take qizhu as god daughter. When he knows her brother was attempting to kill xj. They discussed about it in earlier episode. It is to balance the power in court among the Princes who is potentially contending for throne. By doing that he is showing he did not wipe up chenwan is a sign to xj that nothing is fixed. Well as if xj cares. Emperor like to keep his princes in check. 

Here he obviously got suspicious about the pearl thing and he still gives the business to ruyi. N he says it clearly to fr... Ur status is special so be careful in ur dealings = u r carry not just a business name but royal family name. So when u make mistakes u get it harder. He knows consort duan will be up to no good. N if something that even consort shu can find about Zhu er distrubing the pearl, i don believe the emperor doesnt know. Like we say here previously, he cannot get xj to take the bite, then he operates with fr. N it only works if she loves his son. Diuble edge sword. Emperor u just for rid of someone who totally loves ur son. Again as emperor what is love... All he has in his ledger is which son can work better for now, which son can inherit the throne n which son can put the dynasty first. This woman need to go in his book. 

So don think he is stupid or lame as a father. He is first n foremost a ruler then a father. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Sorry ladies i want to clarify i just subscribe to iqiyi vip. But that ahiukd5be iqiyi malaysia which prob is international right. So will they released the finales to iqiyi international? 

Just now, Beautifulthing said:

I'm not too bothered with modern scenes actually as long we get proper ending. If we got it, it's a bonus 

Same. I m not interested. I just want my fr xj fx wbq to be together. N have a few babies 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, SnT said:

Sorry ladies i want to clarify i just subscribe to iqiyi vip. But that ahiukd5be iqiyi malaysia which prob is international right. So will they released the finales to iqiyi international? 

Same. I m not interested. I just want my fr xj fx wbq to be together. N have a few babies 

I dont think they will, I’m in Indonesia too vip iqiyi, but you can tell that they will release all ep just for china, but hope dramacool or duboku will update the ep, but of course no sub

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, SnT said:

I think she/he got from Astro satellite provider...damn I just cut the astro line...hehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Yana said:

I think she/he got from Astro satellite provider...damn I just cut the astro line...hehe

I have no astro too ...I cut it all . :shocked:

@SnT @gween97 I am subscribed on Iqiyi Malaysia too. I was under the impression we get all the episodes . So now we don't get....aiya. My  Mandarin sucks. Even if I can watch it on alternative sites, it will be hard.  Cries...

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

2 hours ago, SnT said:

So don think he is stupid or lame as a father. He is first n foremost a ruler then a father. 

Thank for the info @SnT . For some reason none of the episodes that aired this week gave me any feelings. I plan on rewatching the episode again and hope I am in a better mood 

I am looking forward to a beautiful ending @Beautifulthing In fact I need it so badly. 

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

NO ONE TALKED ABOUT AN IMPORTANT THING 

WHAT WILL PRINCE AHN DO WHEN HE FINDS OUT ZHU’ER IS TRYING TO KILL FU RONG?? He already want to recruit her because he believes someone is helping Consort Duan get rid of Duke Su when in fact they were trying to get rid of FU RONG AND DUKE SU.  This is fact he simply ignored or just don’t care for now . He is going to recruit her . I wonde when will he realize she isn’t up for the job. 
I hope he kills her lol 

What do you guys think?? @abs-oluteM @Yana@gween97 @Beautifulthing @40somethingahjumma @SnT

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=100103type%3D1%26t%3D10%26q%3D如意芳霏&extparam=c_type%3D23%26q%3D%23如意芳%26pos%3D0&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26amp%3Bq%3D%23如意芳#&video

The emperor suggested they divorce. Yeap for sure he is getting her to take the bite. Episofe 29 already divorce.

But weird in the official ruyi trailer, he was the one asking for a divorce, not her Confused. Is it his dream when he asked for divorce to protect her from being buried? Aikksss... 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
1 minute ago, Zhupi said:

大家好~~~ silent lurker here! Created this account just to say Hi, and also, I can't wait for all the eps to come out!

Hopefully we will get the surprise drop like some of u mentioned :)

Welcomw @Zhupi

• Like 1
  • Party! 2

36 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

NO ONE TALKED ABOUT AN IMPORTANT THING 

WHAT WILL PRINCE AHN DO WHEN HE FINDS OUT ZHU’ER IS TRYING TO KILL FU RONG?? He already want to recruit her because he believes someone is helping Consort Duan get rid of Duke Su when in fact they were trying to get rid of FU RONG AND DUKE SU.  This is fact he simply ignored or just don’t care for now . He is going to recruit her . I wonde when will he realize she isn’t up for the job. 
I hope he kills her lol 

What do you guys think?? @abs-oluteM @Yana@gween97 @Beautifulthing @40somethingahjumma @SnT

Ahnwan villian style is lazy lip service type. He knows they r targeting FR this time. He knows everything. But he says knowing xj character he will go all out to save fr. N knowing emperor character he will surely want to get rid of her. So he anhwan will do some push pull to get the divorce first then he will save FR. Its his whole plan. As usual u can see where fr stands in rhe whole scheme of things for him. Let her suffer, let her pain a while. Its all for the good of the big picture. Really showing his true feelings for her. No one will let the person u truly love sitting in jail for even 1 min. N yes he want to recruit the petson who cleverly comes out with this great plan. He applauded zhu er. All i say he is a twisted psychopath. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
32 minutes ago, SnT said:

https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=100103type%3D1%26t%3D10%26q%3D如意芳霏&extparam=c_type%3D23%26q%3D%23如意芳%26pos%3D0&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26amp%3Bq%3D%23如意芳#&video

The emperor suggested they divorce. Yeap for sure he is getting her to take the bite. But weird in the official ruyi trailer, he asked for a divorce, not her Confused. Is it his dream when he asked for divorce to protect her from being buried? Aikksss... 

Maybe a dream, but just wait for new ep haha not watching today, my heart not ready 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, SnT said:

Ahnwan villian style is lazy lip service type. He knows they r targeting FR this time. He knows everything. But he says knowing xj character he will go all out to save fr. N knowing emperor character he will surely want to get rid of her. So he anhwan will do some push pull to get the divorce first then he will save FR. Its his whole plan. As usual u can see where fr stands in rhe whole scheme of things for him. Let her suffer, let her pain a while. Its all for the good of the big picture. Really showing his true feelings for her. No one will let the person u truly love sitting in jail for even 1 min. N yes he want to recruit the petson who cleverly comes out with this great plan. He applauded zhu er. All i say he is a twisted psychopath. 

Yess..i think you're right. He will become last minute "hero" to FR..while everybody fighting each other..*my wild guess*:thinking:

• Like 4