Thirty Nine 서른 아홉 [2022]

Original post credit to @mocca_39

Translated by @yejinxhyunbin

Since last time, in order for the cafe in front to be suddenly used as a drama set It’s gonna be reconstructed to a chinese restaurant. Last time they came and gave the drama souvenirs and said please take care of us well (more like a offering bcoz they prob will be a nuisance). Finally the shooting will start today~ The drama is Thirty Nine and Son Yejin is the lead~ The set in the picture is going to be used as a hideout* for the main character *more like a place where they will hang out often.

E-VFcmpVkAU72nW?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E-VFcmlVkBQ9pKb?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Filming in front of the restaurant that I passed through before? (Suspected restaurant in the role of Lee Tae Hwan)

Translated by @Sontokkiesintl

[] son yejin was spotted filming for 39 few days ago... translation: The female lead is Son Yejin .. they said she'll be coming soon heehee they said that with a bright smile! "If i did not understand the connection i probably wouldn't have taken it out~"

"But .. what time is Son Yejin coming?" oheheehee I was drinking with hyungnim and kept taking glances... Finally miss Yejin arrived .. saw her in person .. is she really a person ..! hmm...hehehe

ajwwQSn.jpg

go8d4kW.jpg

Spoiler

pth8gIm.jpg

m2ycFAQ.jpg

Source: __ekleonahttps://share.api.weibo.cn/share/252003580.html?weibo_id=4684493837305998

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

logo_014_6_20200918175030.png

Song Min-ji, actress aura explosion! Filming for 'Thirty, Nine'... beauty in ten days ♥

Enter 2021.10.08. 2:17 PM | Reporter Lee Seol Photo

0004720509_001_20211008141705077.jpg?typ

0004720509_002_20211008141705096.jpg?typ

Actress Song Min-ji showed off her beautiful visuals.

On the 8th, actress Song Min-ji posted two photos on her Instagram with the caption, "#Kang Seon-joo during filming".

In the published photo, Song Min-ji is posing at a cafe while staring at the camera, showing off a trendy daily look with a white shirt and violet pants.

In particular, Song Min-ji's small face and large, clear features catch the eye. In addition, she tied her long hair to add a neat yet neat charm. The aura of the actress was conveyed as it was with her relaxed and confident figure that can be felt throughout the photos.

Netizens who saw this showed a variety of reactions, such as "Actress's pose!", "You are prettier today", and "There is no other pictorial ♥".

Recently, Song Min-ji has been actively communicating with fans through Instagram, showing extraordinary fan love.

Meanwhile, Song Min-ji has confirmed her appearance as Kang Seon-joo in JTBC's new drama 'Thirty, Nine', which is scheduled to air next year, and is scheduled to work with Son Ye-jin and Jeon Mi-do.

Source

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

She looks quite young to be playing SYJ's mother. But Cha Mijo is a dermatologist 😂

[Extract]

Seo Ji-young is an actress who has established herself as a diva in the musical world by winning the Musical Awards for Best Supporting Actress and Best Actress in a row. She showed her unique acting skills in OCN's 'Mr. It has established itself as a multiplayer that encompasses performances, dramas, and movies.

She has now joined the role of Ellen in the musical 'Frankenstein', which will be released on November 24, and has been cast as Naeun's mother in the feature film 'One Day She In Space', and is active in all directions. In addition, he is scheduled to appear in the feature-length independent film 'One Day She In Space'.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Son Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do, And Kim Ji Hyun Are All Smiles In Dazzling Poster For Upcoming Drama

Dec 15, 2021 by L. Kim

JTBC’s upcoming drama “39” (literal title) released its first poster!

“39” is about three friends who met in their second year of high school and are now on the verge of turning 40. The drama will tell the beautiful and emotional everyday stories of three 39-year-old woman who encounter unforeseen circumstances.

Son Ye Jin will play Cha Mi Jo, the head dermatologist of a clinic in Gangnam. She is a warm character who grew up in a wealthy environment with a caring family and everything she could wish for.

Jeon Mi Do will take on the role of Jung Chan Young, who dreamed of becoming an actress but ended up becoming an acting teacher instead. Although her way of speaking may seem blunt and harsh, the sincerity in her words makes her a character impossible to hate.

Kim Ji Hyun will transform into Jang Joo Hee, a department store cosmetics manager. Due to her timid personality, she has yet to really experience a romantic relationship.

The newly released poster shares a glimpse of the trio’s close friendship. Cha Mi Jo, Jung Chan Young, and Jang Hoo Jee have their arms around each other, and their smiles are warmer than the sunlight. The poster exudes comfort and happiness with the bright background and cheerful bubbles surrounding the characters.

Fate brought Cha Mi Jo, Jung Chan Young, and Jang Hoo Jee together at the tender age of 18, and they’ve remained friends ever since. They fiercely interfere with each other’s lives, but their strong friendship remains unchanged. The text on the poster reads, “We didn’t know we were so ‘close’ with each other,” expressing the deep affection they have for each other.

Son-Ye-Jin-Jeon-Mi-Do-Kim-Ji-Hyun.jpg

“39” will premiere in February 2022.

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Son Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do, And Kim Ji Hyun Experience Ups And Downs Of Life Together In New JTBC Drama

Dec 29, 2021 by S. Nam

JTBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “39” (literal title) shared new stills of Son Ye JinJeon Mi Do, and Kim Ji Hyun!

“39” is about three friends who met in their second year of high school and are now on the verge of turning 40. The drama will tell the beautiful and emotional everyday stories of three 39-year-old woman who encounter unforeseen circumstances.

Since the release of the group poster, viewers have been highly anticipating the chemistry between the three actresses as they transform into best friends. Son Ye Jin plays Cha Mi Jo, the head dermatologist of a clinic in Gangnam, Jeon Mi Do takes on the role of Jung Chan Young, who dreamed of becoming an actress but ended up becoming an acting teacher instead, and Kim Ji Hyun stars as Jang Joo Hee, a department store cosmetics manager.

The new stills capture the unique individual charms of the three different characters. Son Ye Jin uses a confident and deep gaze to portray Cha Mi Jo, Jeon Mi Do makes a drastic transformation and brightens the mood with her warm smile, and Kim Ji Hyun looks lovely and elegant as Jang Joo Hee.

Son-Ye-Jin.jpg

Jeon-Mi-Do.jpgKim-Ji-Hyun-2.jpg

The three friends met by coincidence, and they’ve continued to share every moment of their lives together from their happiest memories to their most embarrassing and cringe-worthy moments. However, the year they turn 39, they face an unpredictable hardship and must prepare to say farewell. In the process, the relatable story will capture the heart-warming and uplifting moments of everyday life.

“39” will premiere in February 2022 following the conclusion of “Artificial City.

Source

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 1/1/2022 at 6:16 AM, Tofu said:

I just realized this will air after Artificial City. The timeslot for this has been all angsty dramas, will this be one too?! 

Did you watch the Chinese production "Nothing But Thirty"? It's based on that. I saw bits of it. Not really angsty, just about their lives and some obstacles at that time in life. It was a happy ending though.

The new posters are all bright and chirpy.

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Son Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do, And Kim Ji Hyun Capture The Joys Of Being 39 In Posters For New Drama

Jan 5, 2022 by C. Hong

JTBC’s upcoming drama “39” (literal title) has released new character posters of Son Ye JinJeon Mi Do, and Kim Ji Hyun.

“39” is about three friends who met in their second year of high school and are now on the verge of turning 40. The drama will tell the beautiful and emotional everyday stories of three 39-year-old women who encounter unforeseen circumstances in their lives.

All three of the character posters show a fairy-tale atmosphere as the actresses blow flower petals into the camera with warm smiles on a beautiful spring day. However, each poster’s caption captures a unique detail about each character.

Son Ye Jin plays Cha Mi Jo, the head dermatologist of a clinic in Gangnam. Her poster reads, “The ’39’ that I’ll spend with the person I love,” indicating that her 39-to-40 transition will be accompanied by love.

Spoiler

son-ye-jin.jpeg

Jeon Mi Do plays Jung Chan Young, an acting teacher who previously dreamed of becoming an actress. Her poster reads, “’39’ is the moment that I will shine radiantly,” suggesting that she will reach unforeseen success.

Spoiler

jeon-mi-do.jpeg

Kim Ji Hyun plays Jang Joo Hee, a department store cosmetics manager. Her caption reads, “’39’ is a fresh start,” meaning that this transition will be the start of a new stage in her life.

Spoiler

kim-ji-hyun.jpeg

“39” will premiere in February 2022 after the end of “Artificial City.”

Source

• Party! 3
On 1/5/2022 at 6:14 AM, Chocolate said:

Did you watch the Chinese production "Nothing But Thirty"? It's based on that. I saw bits of it. Not really angsty, just about their lives and some obstacles at that time in life. It was a happy ending though.

No, I haven't. I heard it did decently well though. I guess I'm glad to hear it won't be as angsty. I'm tired of those dramas. Reflection of You was enough. :jiminbtssigh:

• Haha 3

MBC Entertainment

'Thirty, Nine' Son Ye-jin, still beautiful and fresh stills released

Enter 2022.01.13. 9:20 am By Kim Kyung-hee

Son Ye-jin spends the most brilliant and dazzling thirty-nine years in the world.

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' (Screenwriter Yoo Young-ah / Director Kim Sang-ho / Produced by JTBC Studio, Lotte Culture Works) released stills of Son Ye-jin, who played the role of Cha Mi-jo, the head of Gangnam Dermatology Clinic, and fans waiting for the drama are pouring in their expectations. .

'Thirty, Nine', which is scheduled to premiere on February 16th (Wednesday) is a real human romance drama that deals with the in-depth stories of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn 40. Son Ye-jin (Cha Mi-jo), Jeon Mi-do (Jung Chan-young), and Kim Ji-hyeon (Jang Joo-hee) have been cast as three friends and are receiving a lot of attention. In the play, Son Ye-jin's character Cha Mi-jo is a successful thirty-nine-year-old woman, a dermatologist who runs her own prosperous hospital in the middle of Gangnam. Growing up in a loving family and affluent family environment, Cha Mi-jo has an upright belief that does not compromise with injustice, and is wise enough to express her opinion while being considerate of others.

Although she doesn't know much about classical music, she likes the Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto enough to visit the concert hall, and is passionate about her hobby, golf, to the point where she plans to study abroad in the long-awaited sabbatical year. Cha Mi-jo gives up her sabbatical year and decides to spend a special 39-years-old for her beloved friends Jeong Chan-yeong (Jeon Mi-do) and Jang Joo-hee (Kim Ji-hyun), and I wonder how she will do her best every day.

In the published photos, from the hospital director's gentle smile to the child-like innocence, Son Ye-jin's various appearances fully permeated into the role of Cha Mi-jo are contained. In particular, Son Ye-jin's elegant atmosphere, which draws attention to the temple, makes the charm of Cha Mi-jo's character even more dazzling.

Son Ye-jin is foretelling a variety of emotional performances as she expresses the life of a thirty-nine woman filled with joy and sorrow, anger and regret, such as when Cha Mi-jo faces new encounters, challenges, and partings in the play. I am already looking forward to seeing what kind of emotion she will bring through 'Thirty, Nine', after showing her sincere acting in each work, and her first meeting with Son Ye-Jin, who has transformed into Cha Mi-Jo.

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' will premiere on February 16 (Wednesday) at 10:30 PM.

Kyunghee Kim, photo courtesy of JTBC

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 2