🏡 Home Sweet Home Couple 🏡 | Kim Ji Seok & Jung So Min

Hi @Ayame . Great to see you here. 

Thanks for the vid. So happy that IQIYI has subbed. May have some restrictions for those not in Asia but here are more

The bed scene one

This is from eps 1 

Spoiler

This is a nice one - SM talks about how the team is very close and they have a group chat to make sure every one stays in touch. JS talks about reuniting with her and they could immediately work well since they already knew each other

Kimchi terror scene

Spoiler

Drunken Young Won

Spoiler

The one with the ex BF

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

These two are so cute!! Both usually have great chemistry with their partners in all their dramas. :heart:

Yes. This is true . Here there’s a lot of fun offscreen interactions as well where they both really laugh their heads off in many scenes. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Someone did a translation of the latest kiss BTS on the YT comment channel

credit user:FieisALz

KJS's "Was it good?" after the kiss scene 🤣🤣 and then panicked, "No I meant, was it okay?"
In the first cut, KJS's thumb kinda covered JSM's cheek, and she said she felt a bit like she was slapped 🤣 and they told the director about it.
After the second cut... KJS trying to explain himself 🤣 saying he wanted to ask, this time was it okay technically (how it'd look on the screen etc).
JSM teased KJS, saying "Usually (after a kiss scene, an actor/actress) would say "Was it okay?"" KJS: It's a misunderstanding (caption: I'm not that kind of person 🤣). Because there were many NGs before that...
JSM: (so cool) What do you mean "many", there were only two.
KJS: I wanted to ask, "This time, was it good?" JSM: You omitted the front part, you didn't say "this time" 🤣🤣
KJS: Right, because I was in a hurry so I just asked "Was it good?" 😂🤣 I must be the only actor who asked an actress after a kiss scene, "Was it good?" 😂🤣🤣
-----------
Oh god I am dying laughing . Freudian slip , oppa ? :lmao2:

• Haha 3

I found some translations from this IG - it's Indonesian ...I will translate 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRomWRpNlcW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114606a12a119595cac0

JS: Why are you laughing? Because of the way I blow the cake?

SM: Not just that ...you suddenly started nodding your head...

JS : (shaking his head indicating he didn't know)
          I have no idea what it is that is making her laugh so hard

JS : So what I mean is that when given the cake , how should I react? The part when I nod my head
SM: What do you mean? You don't understand? Nodding your head....
JS : So I shouldn't be nodding my head? 

( yes ...JS is just wondering what triggered SM to laugh so hard. I swear it is because he is a natural comedian) 

--------------

Expectation ....

giphy.gif

Reality ...his button got stuck...SM laughing so hard & teasing him . Throwback to when he choked on the spicy lunch :lmao2:

giphy.gif

Full BTS

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

soompi's article for the kiss BTS

Source

Watch: Jung So Min And Kim Ji Suk Crack Up At The Question He Asks After Their Kiss Scene In “Monthly Magazine Home”

Jul 23, 2021
by L. Kim

JTBC has shared a new behind-the-scenes clip for “Monthly Magazine Home”!

In the beginning of the video, Kim Ji Suk checks the props to see if they’re real or not. He peers at the lumps of fermented soybean hanging in the air and declares they’re fake. Then he goes to check the corn, and his jaw drops in shock as soon as he touches it. He asks the viewers, “Do you think this is real or fake?” When people point out that it’s fake, he shares it’s real. However, when they accuse him of lying, he’s quick to admit it, making everyone burst into laughter.

kim-ji-suk1.jpg

Later on while filming the scene where the actors eat dinner together, Kim Ji Suk sneaks snacks into his mouth and smiles sheepishly when the camera catches him. Chae Jung Ahn points out that he’s on a diet, and Kim Ji Suk reassures her that he won’t gain weight by eating this. Jung So Min advises him to eat two meals a day and cut out all snacks from his life. Kim Ji Suk jokes, “You cut them out of your life. Look who’s talking. You ate a chocolate bar this big earlier. You even drank milk.” He looks at the camera and comments, “We planned to go on a diet together, but she’s [eating everything].” Then he playfully quips, “I guess you don’t eat meals at all,” and his honest jab makes Jung So Min crack up.

kim-ji-suk-jung-so-min4.jpg

Kim Ji Suk and Jung So Min team up for their romantic kiss scene. The two actors professionally discuss how to portray it in the best way and rehearse several times. They start shooting the kiss scene, and Kim Ji Suk sweetly takes care of his co-star. They film the scene from a different angle, but once that’s over, Jung So Min bursts into laughter as she admits it feels like he hit her cheek. They monitor the scene and laugh when they notice Kim Ji Suk’s thumb pressed too tightly against her face.

Jung So Min and Kim Ji Suk do another take, and when it’s over, he asks, “Did you like it?” After realizing his miswording, he quickly asks, “Was it all right?” Kim Ji Suk fervently tries to explain what he meant, while Jung So Min cracks up next to him. She remarks, “People usually ask, ‘Was it okay?'” Kim Ji Suk attempts to make her stop talking, and laughing, he declares, “It’s a misunderstanding!” Then he adds, “I’m probably the only male actor who asked his co-star, ‘Did you like it?’ after a kiss scene.”

kim-ji-suk-jung-so-min-1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Watch: Kim Ji Suk Makes Jung So Min Laugh Uncontrollably While Filming “Monthly Magazine Home”

TV/FILM

Jul 24, 2021

by L. Kim

d2b63bd240c64ddfa5801d2060e5143f.jpeg?s=

“Monthly Magazine Home” released a new making-of video with Kim Ji Suk and Jung So Min!

The JTBC rom-com stars Jung So Min as Na Young Won, a woman who believes houses are for living in, and Kim Ji Suk as Yoo Ja Sung, a man who believes houses are for buying.

In one clip of the behind-the-scenes video, Jung So Min and Kim Ji Suk film a scene from Yoo Ja Sung’s imagination where they’re about to have an intimate moment. During rehearsal, Kim Ji Suk swiftly carries Jung So Min into the bedroom, but Jung So Min can’t hold in her laughter.  They start to officially shoot the scene, and both actors professionally film without any mistakes. As soon as the first take is over, Kim Ji Suk helps his co-star up and checks on her to see if she’s okay. She assures him she’s fine while laughing brightly, and they go right into filming the same scene from a different angle.

The two actors then film the scene where Na Young Won surprises Yoo Ja Sung with a birthday cake. Everything seems to be going smoothly until Jung So Min suddenly bursts into laughter. Kim Ji Suk asks, “The candle was about to blow out, huh?” Jung So Min replies, “Yes, but more than that, you suddenly [nodded when I said ‘happy birthday’].” Kim Ji Suk stares at the making-of camera in disbelief and shakes his head as he shrugs cluelessly. He comments, “I have no idea why she’s laughing.” That causes Jung So Min to laugh even harder, and she explains his reaction seemed so random. Kim Ji Suk jokes, “It’s not like I can [shake my head].”

Source: Soompi

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

35 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Jung So Min replies, “Yes, but more than that, you suddenly [nodded when I said ‘happy birthday’].”

Just goes to show how awkward it is to be on the receiving end of a happy birthday song, even if they're just acting. 😄😄😄 It's like an eternity of not knowing what to do but smile! 

Love their BTS. 👏

• Haha 4
On 7/25/2021 at 12:22 AM, Warm Paws said:

Just goes to show how awkward it is to be on the receiving end of a happy birthday song, even if they're just acting. 😄😄😄 It's like an eternity of not knowing what to do but smile! 

So true. And for people who are shy and stuff it's even harder .

In the latest BTS...

Spoiler

PD commented that they both look really weird here. She was trying to teach him some warm up exercises.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761198e6efc00423636dee

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f562c2d06f61982abe

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Some explanations from Soompi

Watch: Kim Ji Suk Can’t Stop Teasing Jung So Min Behind The Scenes Of “Monthly Magazine Home”

TV/FILM

Jul 26, 2021

by S. Nam

“Monthly Magazine Home” is a romance drama that centers around the topic of housing. Jung So Min stars as Na Young Won, a woman who believes that houses are for living in, and Kim Ji Suk stars as Yoo Ja Sung, a man who believes houses are for buying and selling.

The making-of video begins with Kim Ji Suk excitedly announcing, “Today is the day Young Won gets dumped.” Jung So Min laughs but quickly stops and pretends to be angry when she sees the behind-the-scenes camera.

Before filming a scene in which Jung So Min has to act drunk, Kim Ji Suk playfully teases her by telling the camera, “Through her acting, let’s take a look at how our Jung So Min normally makes a scene and causes a drunken uproar after drinking. Don’t forget that acting comes from experience. Please keep watching!”

After filming, the director and Kim Ji Suk both praise her for laughing and acting well to portray her drunken state. The clip cuts to a scene of Kim Ji Suk watching Jung So Min act as he comments, “I’m scared.”

Before filming the next scene, Kim Ji Suk and Jung So Min properly stretch out their necks. The director comments, “You guys know you two are being really weird right now, right?” The two actors wave their arms back and forth in sync as the director continues to question, “What are you two doing?”

Kim Ji Suk and Jung So Min immediately get serious once filming begins, and Kim Ji Suk easily lifts Jung So Min to carry her to bed. However, Jung So Min accidentally grabs the inside of Kim Ji Suk’s coat, so the two actors have to repeat the scene. Nailing the scene on their second try, Jung So Min shouts, “Success!” while Kim Ji Suk makes a thumbs up sign.

adc2452d7b9b44ebac5d1d81938e8e13.jpeg?s=

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Wasn't expecting much from the latest BTS ...but pleasantly surprised to see her using the griptok he gave her for her phone,  and that he watched them film the entire karaoke bit even though he wasn't part of it.

Full BTS

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

KJS so cute...he was using body language ...JSM forgot she was supposed to go out after he spoke about changing the chairs. PD had to mention it ..JSM : I am so sorry. But she did this again later. LOL

giphy.gif?cid=790b761153b8666387f1a2988f

FULL BTS

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Now with subs ..this part cracked me up. What's with them and role playing?

SM : Honey...I'm dying but you live a happy life without me. Take care of our kids...:lmao2:

BBnHxze.png

In a previous bed scene BTS:

JS: You try to move your hand , but I suddenly hold it tight . Then you'll be like ...you'll be very flustered . "What's going on" . But you're the same as usual . "Oh hi". 

( honestly I did not get it ...but SM was laughing so hard . Only JungSeok will understand their insider jokes! Lol)

KnyDhqG.png

• Haha 3