27 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

New post from Ji-seok. I thought for a moment that they were going to hug. 😅

😂😂 KJS is so funny… Is he singing Wanna One - Pick Me?? 😂😂

Edited by Support_Somin_n_SG
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

New post from Ji-seok. I thought for a moment that they were going to hug. 😅

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSIoFNnJssM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It was so funny  @Support_Somin_n_SG . I don’t even know why I laugh so hard :eeeee:. Gonna miss them loads 

His caption says tonight the main character is me . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

These two having the cutest  conversation 

After her post, KJS gave a 4th option : Turns out she was a school mate , same age too 

Her reply : Yes , isn't our similar age a birth secret?

:lmao2: (look at their matching emojis...ahahahah)

On his post , she told him: First,  please wake up. :MewWave:

E77zoJXVcAAxX7Y?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Was going through KJS's IG and I just noticed that SM interacts quite actively be it liking or commenting - even for non-drama related posts. Which surprised me as I know she does not follow anyone on IG , so she will need to actively seek out that account. Okay okay just need to  feed our delusions :lmao2:

This one so cute

SM: Are you sure you are charging? It's like losing energy! 

vtr4gTX.jpg

This one also cute:

Ha Seok Jin : Where are you?....Why are there only pictures of flowers?

JSM replied to HSJ : Huh? What is wrong with the two of you?

( lol...why ? Did HSJ ask something he wasn't supposed to?)

6VJSjLx.jpg

49Uvx5v.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Maybe the RL result maybe better than drama ending :lmao2:

JSM: Goodbye Ja Sung

KJS's reply to her IG post: Goodbye _ I won't say it  ..I won't let you go like this. Why are you doing this?

(all pics credit SM's IG)

E8CZONCVoAUK6FU?format=jpg&name=medium

E8CZONDVgAMsFSc?format=jpg&name=900x900

E8CZONDVcAIN6ot?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Maybe the RL result maybe better than drama ending :lmao2:

JSML: Goodbye Ja Sung

KJS's reply to her IG post: Goodbye _ I won't say it  ..I won't let you go like this. Why are you doing this?

(all pics credit SM's IG)

E8CZONCVoAUK6FU?format=jpg&name=medium

E8CZONDVgAMsFSc?format=jpg&name=900x900

E8CZONDVcAIN6ot?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm on her ig but I can't find his comment

• Like 2
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Maybe the RL result maybe better than drama ending 

The real ending. I have high hopes that they'll do a joint cameo in the next year or so...? But yeah... Who knows... Maybe writer had a good ending, then saw RL chemistry and they decided that that will be the real ending. 😂😂😂 stretching it probably.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've seen both Drinking Solo and A Poem A Day, so I guess maybe I should've expected this ending to happen. But I guess I was being optimistic, considering how A Poem A Day ended lol. I feel as frustrated about this as I do about the ending for 'Drinking Solo'. Usually if an anime/drama/movie I like has a bad ending, I go looking for fanfics to fill the void in my heart lol, but there are no fanfics here, so I'll just... imagine a different ending in my head I guess. 😂

At least, we can look forward to iQIYI subbing the rest of the BTS on their youtube channel.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

MyDramaList | Watching Asian Dramas since 2001

YwPNqbH.png

KJS's agency releases some sweet BTS stills. 
The irony is that the post says House + Love = Home.

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=32099918&memberNo=53659214

Well it didn't happen that way in the drama. LOL

KMS03800.jpg?type=w1200

MSK00503.jpg?type=w1200

MSK00505.jpg?type=w1200

• Heart Eyes 1

Okay make your day a bit better...she replied and told him she's not leaving / saying goodbye it was just a formal greeting for SNS purpose.  :lmao2:These two are clowns. Maybe they can do a collab for their YT channels

JTBC IG updates...some shots I like

E8GF5O4UYAEI3sW?format=jpg&name=medium

E8GF5O5VoAEFz8o?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 3

I must miss them bad. Should be watching my drama and end up watching this bit of their press con where the emcee asked them about their chemistry since they worked together before and showed great teamwork on Knowing Bros. I love how they kept complimenting each other till the emcee could not take it and commented that this is getting quite explosive. :lmao2:They both commented that they have similar MBTIs (anyone knows what it is ?) . They talked about working together 8 years ago and then now. And KJS finally remembered her real name - and they teased each other using their real names.

For full subbed video do check out this IG
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQ7I3AIBVRZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Original video

Spoiler

E8RztKYUcAEIi5T?format=jpg&name=medium

E8Rzva4UcAUMPyx?format=jpg&name=large

E8RzyqyVEAIdQHj?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

10 hours ago, forever__ said:

I'm dying of their sweetness 😍😍 They look very comfortable when touching each other🤗

Yes. So sweet. Lots of skinship and they are open with each other. 
What I enjoy most is always them teasing each other about their diets...:eeeee:

giphy.gif

Pot calling kettle black....LOL
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Heart Eyes 3