🏡 Home Sweet Home Couple 🏡 | Kim Ji Seok & Jung So Min

I know that SM is filming with Seo In Guk for the movie Wolf Hunting and has confirmed for Return with Lee Jae Wook.

Just some updates for KJS since I have not opened a thread for him. LOL...

Spoiler

Also a nice article on Harper Bazaar SG that they did last month

https://www.harpersbazaar.com.sg/life/culture/k-drama-monthly-magazine-home-kim-ji-seok-jung-so-min/

Excerpt:

How would you decorate your ideal home and what are some must-have items that represent you and your lifestyle? What’s your daily routine like?

Jung So-min: I think it’s important for me to feel that it’s truly a place of my own. A house shouldn’t be for other people. It has to be a place that solely meets my needs, so I want to decorate the house the way I would feel comfortable, and I want my styles to be reflected as well. If I were to have my own home, it would feel and look like me.

A (must-have would be) a bed? I spend most of my time on my bed at home. (Smiles)

Kim Ji-seok: When I decorated my house, I designed it into a cat-friendly house that includes a cat tower and a separate place for Cheeto to rest. On my days off, I usually watch movies at home or drink alone. When I’m home, I don’t want to do anything. So I tend to relax and lounge around at home. And I just cook healthy meals and juice for myself. I watch movies and exercise. It’s nothing fancy.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Hi!! I am so happy to be here! :love: I love this couple so much and I enjoy all your posts here! I am just wondering since Jung So Min's real name is Kim Yoon Ji and Kim Ji Seok is Kim Bo Seok, then they both have the same last name, is it still possible for them to be together? 

I love both of them and Kim Ji Seok oppa is awesome and I would love to see him get married ASAP lol. Anyway, they have this very cute and adorable relationship sooo it's still all goods for me :heart:

Edited by battery
  • Party! 3
1 hour ago, battery said:

Hi!! I am so happy to be here! :love: I love this couple so much and I enjoy all your posts here! I am just wondering since Jung So Min's real name is Kim Yoon Ji and Kim Ji Seok is Kim Bo Seok, then they both have the same last name, is it still possible for them to be together? 

hellooooooo...so happy you posted. I have no idea if it is okay or not but as long as they are not related , it shouldn't be a problem. Song - Song couple got married after all. LOL. 

I also hope KJS oppa finds happiness quickly  - he did say on MBC I Live Alone (eps 399) that these days it is not marriage that he is so concern with but about being in love :heiboi:. Oppa go find someone ..ahahah...

Video

Spoiler

Kim Ji Suk went on to remark, “I think Seok Jin will be the first of us to get married.” Ha Seok Jin then asked him, “Do you want to get married?”

Kim Ji Suk responded, “I want to fall in love, rather than getting married. I don’t want to force things into the framework of marriage. Marriage should come next. I think dating someone because you want to get married is getting ahead of yourself.” Ha Seok Jin agreed, “Right. It’s more important to meet the right person first.”

However, Kim Ji Suk confessed that as he got older, it was hard not to feel pressured about settling down. “We’re older now, and we don’t have that much time,” said the actor. “So it’s hard to feel relaxed while dating, to just let things happen naturally. I keep overthinking things.”

Ha Seok Jin noted that the recent ban on social gatherings of five or more people (due to the COVID-19 pandemic) had made it difficult to meet new people. “So I’ve been making an effort these days,” he shared. “In the past, when someone asked if they could set me up with someone, I used to be a bit wary and try to suss things out first. Now, I’m willing to just meet the person first.”

Kim Ji Suk later commented that he, too, had decided to follow Ha Seok Jin’s example and be more open-minded about blind dates. “We all decided to keep an open mind,” he explained in the studio. “In the past, I used to ask about their age and worry about things like, ‘They must be thinking about marriage.’ I would get seriously ahead of myself and overthink everything unnecessarily. Now, I’ve become more relaxed.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1473184wpp/kim-ji-suk-and-ha-seok-jin-share-honest-thoughts-on-love-marriage-and-dating

BUT of course his dad and 11 year old self will disagree :lmao2:

E9J9_LYVgBAE3D0?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E8leakhUcAYLiI8?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

SM’s latest CF made me laugh - her expression was so cute .

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CS6iy7sJ54s/?utm_medium=copy_link

And just when I thought I’d miss their cute teasing .. 

JS : Somin ah , you don’t usually eat like that ..,?

SM ; Ooopps …Shhh ! 
 DK9JaFN.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Laughing at the latest Vlog...his bro says he is actually quite tsundere ...so it isn't easy for him to warm up to everyone .Think he is quite similar to Ja Sung in some ways. LOL  That is why someone warm like SM would be perfect for him :smile:

• Like 2

@Support_Somin_n_SGI have no idea if anything will happen TBH. LOL . But do appreciate that the friendship is still going strong.

He said this

와!! 언제 올라오나 기다렸어!! 근데 어둠이 왜 한개에서 두개로 늘어났🙄

Wow! I've been waiting for you to come up! But why did the darkness grow from one to two 🙄

( no idea what he means...maybe she'll understand!)

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

He said this

Wow! I've been waiting for you to come up! But why did the darkness grow from one to two 🙄

Hahaha.. thank you for translations. I think the “darkness” related to Somin’s comments when she add a black flower to the bouquet. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Is he saying that it's been dark and lonely because he misses her? 

😄😄😄

3 hours ago, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

love their friendship (not shipping them… yet) 😂😂

Yeah me too. I don't think I'll be shipping anyone (especially to the point that we did) ever again, maybe only when it's official. 😄 I am enjoying their interactions though! 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 9/3/2021 at 1:47 AM, abs-oluteM said:

He said this

SM responded to his comment a few hours ago:

Vp3CY65.png

Translation: Hello nice to meet you🙋🏻‍♀️Two are not enough, honestly🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by Ayame
  • Heart Eyes 2

MyDramaList | Watching Asian Dramas since 2001

YwPNqbH.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was such a nice & sweet surprise. They are clearly pretty close here:

Kim Ji-seok publishes an essay… "On a lonely day, I hope my writing will comfort you"

Kim Ji-seok's first book  'Writing your name on the breath of dawn' will be published on the 13th.

This book contains 77 chapters of things that he finds comfort in when his heart is troubled. These includes quotes / works of famous writers such as  Hesse, Rumi, Goethe, Rilke, Na Tae-ju, Jang Seok-ju, Kim Yong-taek, etc.

Also among them, 5 poems were selected by 'actress Jung So-min ,Lee  Jang-won  of Peppertones, comedian Kim Young-cheol , drama writer Myung Su-hyeo,  and Kim Onyang, CEO of Aha Coaching Center (Kim Ji-seok's father), with their own comments.

There is no embellishment or concealment in his writing. He will reveal stories and emotions that most people  may usually want to hide, such as childhood with a high sense of inferiority, what he experienced in England in middle school, the rewards and difficulties as an actor, love for family, love for his cat Chito, finding  love and breaking up; all which he will share openly with no reservations . If you open a book while thinking of actor Kim Ji-seok, you will definitely feel the human Kim Ji-seok when you close the book.

Kim Ji-seok says he  is not a person who can write a nice commentary on poetry through his own words, nor is he a person who can make up sentences nicely. So, he tried to show the actor Kim Ji-seok and the human Kim Ji-seok as they are. This book contains poems that have lifted him up at times in his life when his heart broke, when he couldn't even understand myself. In addition, he wrote articles like a diary about people and love, work and life.”

He continued, “I hope my writing will be of comfort to you on a lonely day. I hope that even one sentence there will support your life and will give you the strength to live a hard life with ease.”

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=415&aid=0000006561

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...