Annarasumanara / The Sound of Magic 안나라수마나라 [2022]

Tofu

Found this drama unexpectedly while I'm browsing for dramas to watch on Sunday afternoon.. Currently I didn't feel like to watch my current watching list and looking for something new. Then I found this drama which only have 6 episodes and all got released at the same time too. Unexpectedly I got hooked until the end. 

I haven't read the original webtoon so I didn't have any expectations. I just knew Ji Chang Wook and Hwang In Yeop are parts of the main casts. The story itself are quite simple but quite relatable as we probably might have faced those crisis when we were growing up. 

And because this drama is also a musical drama, the songs are no longer played as the bgm but actually sang and performed as part of the episodes. The lyrics are all relatable and gave you this warm feeling while listening to it. As expected for the goddess lyricist Kim Eana :1000:

There are parts of story that I wished they could explain it more and some that probably weren't that important and could be edited, but overall, I'm satisfied and enjoyed all the 6 hours I spent while binge watching the drama. 

• Like 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: