Melancholia 멜랑꼴리아 [2021]

44 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Forbidden in Korean society ler~~

Not just SK. Even for me, I am not sure if I can accept. I think it is cause he falls for her when he is still in high school. So that will definitely create some interesting comments from Knets

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Not just SK. Even for me, I am not sure if I can accept. I think it is cause he falls for her when he is still in high school. So that will definitely create some interesting comments from Knets

Not only that, to make things worst (hard to digest), Im Soo Jung's character has a boyfriend/fiance! It's that guy you said you were impressed with in Beyond Evil (that annoying manager in Brahms who bullies my babies)! Gaaaaah, I'm not looking forward to this melo kind of stories. WHY LDH IS DOING THIS TO ME!?

• Haha 2

Do you think we might fall in love with Maths after watching this drama? :smug:

I added this below in the first post of the thread in spoiler. So yes, it's going to be a teacher-student forbidden romance. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A sexual scandal between a math teacher and a student in a prestigious high school ended in tragedy. 4 years later they meet again, now as adults, to reveal the corruption in school and to regain one's reputation as a teacher.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Do you think we might fall in love with Maths after watching this drama? :smug:

I don't mind maths. I did a lot of it even in uni as part as of my electives. But this sort of maths is like genius level :poliWeird:

Sexual scandal... wahhhhh ...I will be checking Naver comments for sure. But got a fellow classmate who likes him , so I can imagine she must have been the one to report them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

23 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But got a fellow classmate who likes him , so I can imagine she must have been the one to report them. 

Not sure she likes him. But she was the top 1 student because LDH couldn't be bothered but after Soo Jung's encouragement he's unleashing his geniusness that she felt threatened by him.

• Insightful 2
On 10/30/2021 at 4:41 PM, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Is that mean you'll keep your VIU account now? 😅

No la. Viu is not so user friendly. Since it is on IQIYI , I will watch it there

@mademoiselle @ktcjdrama @SilverMoonTea hmm watch this teaser

Spoiler

So what I think is that she showed him favoritism and someone misinterpreted it that they had slept together. But I think they didn't. That's why he kept saying "I will prove it" . So she was wrongly accused of having sex with her student. 

A more romantic teaser

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Gosh...I wish LDH's stylist made him wear some other top inside the jacket

Same thought here... I disapprove the choice of his top :pandadisgusted:

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

BTW, I don't get why the drama has to delay a week. These two were fine to attend the press con. Unless they delay it to buy time for latter episodes caused by the delays.

I think it could be the same reason for the delay of Red Sleeve Cuff? Wanting the premiere date to be free of competition against the finale of other dramas...? Although I have not try to find out and identify which drama that could be...

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think it could be the same reason for the delay of Red Sleeve Cuff? Wanting the premiere date to be free of competition against the finale of other dramas...? Although I have not try to find out and identify which drama that could be.

Don't think it is because they said so themselves it was because of COVID tested positive for 3 staffs. There are no other dramas airing in the same time slot ending (Dali & Gamjatang is 9:30pm). The only competition is JTBC's Reflection of You at the same time.

• Insightful 2