Alchemy of Souls 환혼 [2022-2023]

JenL

Seems like there's someone on set who had covid. The filming has been pasued. Also seems like Jung So Min is confirmed for this drama: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000322270?lfrom=twitter

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

:pandathink: why the Hanja is 冠婚 instead of 還魂 (환혼).

Maybe it has something to do with rituals? :thinking: This is what came up when I did a search

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Four_Ceremonial_Occasions

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the trailers and for tagging me @mademoiselle...yayyyy, my babbbyyyyy is back on screen :heart:

BUT do you think they coloured in his eyebrows?! They seem sooo oddly dark...also tagging @Tofu to weigh opinion. :thinking:

But the trailers look so pretty with the snow and the cherry blossoms with JSM's character. Can't wait till it finally hits the screens...it's been a crazy break for LJW, although I guess in some ways I'm glad because I did need the time to get over DDSSLLS romance before seeing him in a new pairing! :idk:

• Like 1

The English title is now Alchemy of Souls. It will air on June 18th and below is the synopsis (it was missing from the first page).

The fate of these people become twisted due to "hwanhonsool" (the soul of the dead return to the living).

In the country of Daeho, Jang Wook (Lee Jae Wook) comes from the noble Jang family. He holds an unpleasant secret about his birth, which people all around the country talk about. He is troublemaker. Jang Wook happens to meet Mu-Deok (Jung So Min). She is an elite warrior, but her soul is trapped in a physically weak body. She becomes Jang Wook’s servant, but she also secretly teaches him how to fight.

Seo Yool (Minhyun) comes from the noble Seo family. He seems perfect with good appearance, intelligence, and strong martial arts skills. Go Won (Shin Seung Ho) is the crown prince of Daeho. He hopes to become a generous king.

Credit: AsianWiki

The drama's official website: http://program.m.tving.com/tvn/alchemyofsouls?rcnt=1

@mademoiselle @JenL The feel from the teaser is very xianxia. Haha! I do think they filled in his brows a bit too dark. Haha! 

Looking forward to this though! It looks like it's going to be good. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1