The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

The latest teaser looks nice @NiteWalker.  Long time have not seen Wallace Chung. Does this mean it will be airing soon?

In YT format

erm it should be soon...however this trailer is release to celebrate today Valentines, usually that hows the C-Drama did it to remind fans that they still have a pending drama that yet to be air 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
10 hours ago, AwkwarDerp said:

I just realized they’re 16 years apart but Wallace doesn’t even look that old. I watched street dancer and he was like a child :heart:

wow i didnt aware they were 16 years apart, i thought Wallace was like 40 only hahahhaa

my im bad lols....anyway back in period drama its okie for a guys over 40 to marry someone in their teen though.... :x

22 hours ago, Tofu said:

The new English title for this drama, hahahaha!! 

I love the title...

brocade
[brəˈkeɪd]

NOUN
  1. a rich fabric woven with a raised pattern, typically with gold or silver thread.
    "the quilt was of white silk brocade" · 
So, sword is referring to wallace, he is duke in this drama and brocade is seven tan, she is duchess. Omg...i cant wait to see this drama. Put so much hope for this drama..:smile: ihope this will have good storyline. and i am not worry about chemistry and romance since we have wallace here...hehehe
  • Like 2