The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

we're suppose to have 8 episodes released today 

It is 8 episode @NiteWalker 

Episode 1  Future hubby Xu Ling Yi saves his future wife.
Shi Yi Nian is called back to the Luo Residence and has no idea why. It turns out she was gone for three years and Shi Yi Niang was the bread winner and had to work. I know her father is attracted to the mom but don’t know if he loves his daughter at all.  On her way back there was an incident where she was captured by pirates and almost drowned. Xu Ling Yi saved her but lost his prisoners.  Xu Ling Yi was awarded a title but he refused it. 
Once Shi Yi Niang came to the Capital she met with her teacher , talked a bit and then arrived at the Luo Residence. Shi Yi Niang has one nice sister and another evil Sister. 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

3 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

Once Shi Yi Niang came to the Capital she met with her teacher , talked a bit and then arrived at the Luo Residence. Shi Yi Niang has one nice sister and another evil Sister.

the other sister is more naive like for me....she isn’t someone u entrust with ur secrets as it seems to me that she see everyone in good light

• Clapping Hands 2
3 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

the other sister is more naive like for me....she isn’t someone u entrust with ur secrets as it seems to me that she see everyone in good light

Don’t tell me ShiYiNiang trusted her . Smh smh smh. Even Shi Yi Niang’s maide is naive and slow. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UnniSara said:

It is 8 episode @NiteWalker 

Episode 1  Future hubby Xu Ling Yi saves his future wife.
Shi Yi Nian is called back to the Luo Residence and has no idea why. It turns out she was gone for three years and Shi Yi Niang was the bread winner and had to work. I know her father is attracted to the mom but don’t know if he loves his daughter at all.  On her way back there was an incident where she was captured by pirates and almost drowned. Xu Ling Yi saved her but lost his prisoners.  Xu Ling Yi was awarded a title but he refused it. 

I just watched ep 1 and 2 with sub. OMG....I cant wait to see what happened on ep 3, since it still under VIP. Seven Tang sound matured here which i like since in this drama she gonna portrays as strong lady. But as for daddy tang, weird to see him in customer drama maybe in my opinion he doesn't go well with historical drama (will see how it progress in few more eps). So far Ilike the beginning of the drama. LOVE the opening song! Btw, eps 1 and 2 with sub available at WeTV and iQiyi.

• Like 2

Don’t tell me ShiYiNiang trusted her . Smh smh smh. Even Shi Yi Niang’s maide is naive and slow. 

I think she didn't trust her...its more like being careful and find out what is the real agenda behind on why she's been summoned back to main house 

@Yana Who is daddy tang??

He's the 2nd hero that having crush to Syiyiniang...guy that saved shiyiniang, when she fell into lake 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

of course not hahaha... I’m just saying that he good one is good ..it’s just she isn’t someone u trust with things....

also from the starts we can see that ShiYi is actually pretty clever and her self awareness is top notch.....

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Yana said:

He's the 2nd hero that having crush to Syiyiniang...guy that saved shiyiniang, when she fell into lake 

Thank you for answering  watching episode 2 now and you?? 

@NiteWalker I do prefer the Chinese Title to this drama. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Yana said:

I think she didn't trust her...its more like being careful and find out what is the real agenda behind on why she's been summoned back to main house 

Exactly ... she wants to know the real reason they summoned her back ... they as much as left her and her mother together with her maid on their own....and out of the blue they summoned her back... there is definitely something or why they suddenly wanted her bk

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Exactly ... she wants to know the real reason they summoned her back ... they as much as left her and her mother together with her maid on their own....and out of the blue they summoned her back... there is definitely something or why they suddenly wanted her bk

I love the way Shi Yi Niang tried to get info. It was so smooth and well planned.  I still feel bad for Shi Yi Niang.  Even her sister is suffering right now . @AwkwarDerp Hi chingu 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AwkwarDerp said:

I’m going to make the boldest assumption that Yuanniang is going to be someone we hate, cause in the book she has the most power. Plus episode 1, The 11th lady was punished because of her :smug:

i think we are going to quite a numbers of characters that’s we hate

Just now, Yana said:

Btw, u been asking who's daddy tang...you should check out his latest modern drama my little happiness...he's really good in that drama btw...he's incredible kisser:wow:

u mean he almost burnt the screen with xingfei right hehehehe

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

i think we are going to quite a numbers of characters that’s we hate

Well i know for fact 10th and 11th hated each other. I can’t watch it, cause our server is hosting a live watch. :shocked2:

but i desperately want to watch

2 minutes ago, Yana said:

Btw, u been asking who's daddy tang...you should check out his latest modern drama my little happiness...he's really good in that drama btw...he's incredible kisser:wow:

It’s Daddi, his name is basically sugar daddy but he is the guy in Xing Fei’s drama? He’s fairly new on screen too, but heard he’s been doing pretty good. 

• Haha 3

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

1 minute ago, Yana said:

I think we have long list:wow2:

actually I don’t like shiyiniang big mother either 

I have to agree with shiyiniang’ s mother that being back might not be a good thing

2 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

It’s Daddi, his name is basically sugar daddy but he is the guy in Xing Fei’s drama? He’s fairly new on screen too, but heard he’s been doing pretty good. 

yup that’s is actually his 2nd drama with xingfei....

the first one he was also the 2nd lead

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

Well i know for fact 10th and 11th hated each other. I can’t watch it, cause our server is hosting a live watch. :shocked2:

but i desperately want to watch

:laugh:sorry my bad...wrongly spelling his name..:laugh:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

actually I don’t like shiyiniang big mother either 

Me neither , she hated Shi Yi Niang’s mother because she was jealous. At that time

Shi Yi Niang’s mom was pregnant. They used the broken something to punish SYN and cause her to miscarry. They didn’t want her to have a son if she was carrying a boy. 

• Like 1