K-Ent Grapevine

Baeksang Arts Awards 2022 - Drama Poll ( Vote for your favorites!)   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drama

• Netflix “D.P.”
    • tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Netflix “Squid Game”
    • MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • wavve “Political Fever”
  2. 2. Best Actor

• Kim Nam Gil – SBS “Through the Darkness”
    • Lee Jung Jae – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Lee Junho – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Im Siwan – wavve “Tracer”
    • Jung Hae In – Netflix “D.P.”
  3. 3. Best Actress

• Kim Tae Ri – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Kim Hye Soo – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Park Eun Bin – KBS2 “The King’s Affection”
    • Lee Se Young – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Han So Hee – Netflix “My Name”
  4. 4. Best Supporting Actor

• Lee Deok Hwa – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Lee Hak Joo – wavve “Political Fever”
    • Lee Hyun Wook – tvN “Mine”
    • Cho Hyun Chul – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Heo Sung Tae – Netflix “Squid Game”
  5. 5. Best Supporting Actress

• Kang Mal Geum – JTBC “Thirty-Nine”
    • Kim Shin Rok – Netflix “Hellbound”
    • Kim Joo Ryung – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Ok Ja Yeon – tvN “Mine”
    • Jang Hye Jin – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
  6. 6. Best New Actor

• Goo Kyo Hwan – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Shin Seung Ho – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Yoo In Soo – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Choi Hyun Wook – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Tang Joon Sang – SBS “Racket Boys”
  7. 7. Best New Actress

• Kim Hye Joon – JTBC “Inspector Koo”
    • Lee Yeon – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Lee Yoo Mi – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Jung Ho Yeon – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Cho Yi Hyun – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 03:59 PM

19 hours ago, bluepebbles said:

More thriller movies this year and next year . 

Byun Yo Han to appear on  'She's Dead' along with Shin Hye Sun.

They acted together in 'A Day'. It was a thriller too 😆

New drama alert: The Spy Who Loved Me

Some info: the drama is written by movie writer who wrote The Age of Shadows, The Drug King to name a few.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

@bluepebbles Live 2 as well . @liddi think you’ll be excited to know Signal 2 is in the list above Cc @40somethingahjumma 

interesting! @ktcjdrama @stroppyse he’s really focussing on romance these days . He must be tired of doing action stuff 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

51 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

interesting! @ktcjdrama @stroppyse he’s really focussing on romance these days . He must be tired of doing action stuff 

His action resume is actually a lot thinner than his other roles. Only Healer, The K2, and his movie Fabricated City come to mind in terms of action. However, I would hope that he would pick better projects. I liked Suspicious Partners which he did before he went to the military, but Melting Me Softly was a bit of a mess despite having a good cast as was Backstreet Rookie. Kim Ji Won would be a good pairing, but he hasn't had a problem with good leading ladies (with one notable exception). It's been more of a plotting/writing issue. So, here is keeping fingers crossed that his newest will be engaging.

Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 4

@bluepebbles @abs-oluteM Thank you for sharing! Really pray that this time the rumours regarding Signal S2 will pan out. It already makes me inordinately happy to know that Mount Jiri started filming on 18th. Hope we will hear similar news for Signal sometime in the not too distant future.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros

• 2 weeks later...

[News] 2020.10.05 Jung Hae In And More Confirmed To Join BLACKPINK’s Jisoo And Kim Hye Yoon In New Drama By “SKY Castle” Creators

e902d1d806224e419fd804d3318108f6.jpeg?s=

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Snowdrop” (working title) has confirmed its starring cast!

On October 5, JTBC officially announced that BLACKPINK’s Jisoo and Kim Hye Yoon, who were both confirmed to be starring in the drama in August, will be joined by Jung Hae InJang Seung JoYoon Se Ah, and Jung Yoo Jin in the upcoming series.

The producers of the drama remarked, “As we have gathered a team of actors who have both top-class acting skills and visuals, we will greet our viewers with an especially high-quality drama.”

“Snowdrop,” which will be helmed by the director and writer of JTBC’s smash hit “SKY Castle,” will be set in Seoul in 1987. The drama will tell the love story of Im Soo Ho, a student at a prestigious university who suddenly rushes into a female dorm one day covered in blood (played by Jung Hae In), and Eun Young Cho, the cheerful and lovable student who hides him and takes care of his wounds even while facing danger under close surveillance (played by Jisoo).

Im Soo Ho, who grew up in Germany, has a gentle charm but gives off an air of hiding a secret. After falling in love with him at first sight at a social gathering, the lively Eun Young Cho happens to run into him again at her dorm, where she winds up tending to his wounds in hiding.

Jung-Hae-In-Jisoo.jpg

Yoon Se Ah will play the role of Pi Seung Hee, the notoriously strict and terrifying housemother of Jisoo’s dorm, while Kim Hye Yoon will play Kye Boon Ok, a phone operator at the dorm who had to forgo a college education due to her family’s financial circumstances.

Jang Seung Jo will be playing the role of Lee Kang Moo, the relentless head of the National Intelligence Service (NIS)’s Team 1, who always insists on doing everything by the book. Meanwhile, Jung Yoo Jin will play Jang Han Na, an impulsive and hot-tempered NIS agent who is passionate about her job.

Jang-Seung-Jo-Yoon-Se-Ah-Kim-Hye-Yoon-Ju

“Snowdrop” is currently scheduled to begin airing sometime in 2021.

source (1)

Looks like they remove the "North Korean" as background setting.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

@abs-oluteM Thank you for sharing! Am unfamiliar with Fabricated City or Switch and unsure what to expect with the premise, but fingers crossed that LJH's new drama will be good. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros

1 minute ago, liddi said:

@abs-oluteM Thank you for sharing! Am unfamiliar with Fabricated City or Switch and unsure what to expect with the premise, but fingers crossed that LJH's new drama will be good. 

I have yet to check out the premise...I just hope it is a meaty one. Something as good as Signal. 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: -