K-Ent Grapevine

Baeksang Arts Awards 2022 - Drama Poll ( Vote for your favorites!)   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drama

• Netflix “D.P.”
    • tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Netflix “Squid Game”
    • MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • wavve “Political Fever”
  2. 2. Best Actor

• Kim Nam Gil – SBS “Through the Darkness”
    • Lee Jung Jae – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Lee Junho – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Im Siwan – wavve “Tracer”
    • Jung Hae In – Netflix “D.P.”
  3. 3. Best Actress

• Kim Tae Ri – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Kim Hye Soo – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Park Eun Bin – KBS2 “The King’s Affection”
    • Lee Se Young – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Han So Hee – Netflix “My Name”
  4. 4. Best Supporting Actor

• Lee Deok Hwa – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Lee Hak Joo – wavve “Political Fever”
    • Lee Hyun Wook – tvN “Mine”
    • Cho Hyun Chul – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Heo Sung Tae – Netflix “Squid Game”
  5. 5. Best Supporting Actress

• Kang Mal Geum – JTBC “Thirty-Nine”
    • Kim Shin Rok – Netflix “Hellbound”
    • Kim Joo Ryung – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Ok Ja Yeon – tvN “Mine”
    • Jang Hye Jin – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
  6. 6. Best New Actor

• Goo Kyo Hwan – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Shin Seung Ho – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Yoo In Soo – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Choi Hyun Wook – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Tang Joon Sang – SBS “Racket Boys”
  7. 7. Best New Actress

• Kim Hye Joon – JTBC “Inspector Koo”
    • Lee Yeon – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Lee Yoo Mi – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Jung Ho Yeon – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Cho Yi Hyun – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 03:59 PM

I suppose Dispatch can obtain anything. But is it legal?

I'm leaning towards it being true. This makes Kim Jung Hyun and especially Seo Ye Ji sound really really bad, totally unprofessional. I think there goes her Baeksang.

But was KJH "forced" by the girlfriend or was he a williing party. Can't really tell from the text messages.

Initial statements from agencies:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-jung-hyun-seo-ye-ji-agencies-make-initial-statements-regarding-dispatch-reveal/

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Oops, I didn't know you already know @abs-oluteM

So many Oppa deul nominated 😍🤩

I saw on twitter...ya so many oppas I like are being nominated. 

Best Picture - I am okay with any of the shows though personal fave would be BE or My Unfamiliar Family. 

Best Actress - I feel should go to SHS.

Best Actor - all so good but for me ShinHaKyun or Soong Jong Ki 

Best supporting actor - Kim Seon Ho.  Won't mind the Beyond Evil Jung Je.

Best supporting actress  - YHR from the Uncanny Counter. 

Edit : Best New Actor - Lee Do Hyun!!!

------------------

But so weird that SYJ would "order" KHJ not to have skinship when she had a lot of skinship in IONTBO. Doesn't add up.

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

21 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

But was KJH "forced" by the girlfriend or was he a williing party. Can't really tell from the text messages.

I think both of them were in a toxic relationship and they let it affect the people around them. 

It's interesting to me because I think we usually hear the opposite from couples who are both in the entertainment industry. At least I remember reading more about couples cheering each other on when one of them has skinship scenes. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But so weird that SYJ would "order" KHJ not to have skinship when she had a lot of skinship in IONTBO. Doesn't add up.

Ah, but maybe she does it only to her "boyfriend". Was she single when she filmed IONTBO?

And this behaviour, if true, is a mark of an unreasonable person. What she imposes on her boyfriend probably doesn't apply to herself.

4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think both of them were in a toxic relationship and they let it affect the people around them. 

It's interesting to me because I think we usually hear the opposite from couples who are both in the entertainment business. At least I remember reading more about couples cheering each other on when one of them has skinship scenes. 

Exactly. I used to read how Patrick Swayze's wife would practice his love scenes with him. That was so sweet.

They are both actors. It's mind boggling how they can even think to do this. If you are not prepared to be close to the other actor (even holding hands), then you cannot accept a work that requires it.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 4

I have no time to read the news articles yet. Will have to take a closer look. I was shocked now Seo Ye Ji is dragged into this. Neither Gold Medalist (her agency) or KJH came out to say anything and of course KJH's agency said they knew nothing. Heh. 

I also didn't know they were dating. I don't think this was reported (probably because both weren't famous enough for Dispatch to report and now is a complete different matter - $$$). 

@abs-oluteM Do you think it'll be fun to do a poll for Baeksang awards?? ^ ^ 
I love guessing this things hahaha

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Do you think it'll be fun to do a poll for Baeksang awards?? ^ ^ 
I love guessing this things hahaha

Ooo that will be fun. Let me put it up here. @stroppyse @Tofu shall we make this an site wide event or just a poll I set up here?

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Sad to say that from this nomination list, Jo Byung Gyu and Jang Dong Yoon should have been in there with Lee Do Hyun. Ah well, at least I'll get to see a Sweet Home reunion between Song Kang and Do Hyun. This New Actor nomination made it easy for me to choose (wish) who wins too, LOL.

I agree.  For me especially JBG . I think Song Kang will be a  worthy winner too but if I have to choose one , Lee Do Hyun for sure. kkkkk

When is the Baeksang?

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I agree.  For me especially JBG . I think Song Kang will be a  worthy winner too but if I have to choose one , Lee Do Hyun for sure. kkkkk

When is the Baeksang?

I think Song Kang still need more practice, but JBG and JDY really were outstanding in their roles and performances. Unfortunately both aren't on the list likely due to the scandal. :nervous:

Baeksang is May 13 (it'll always be May) but aired without audiences due to COVID. Damn, it'll be boring LOL. Aish means they will either sit far away or just stay back stage. I'll be happy if they don't wear mask.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463689wpp/57th-baeksang-arts-awards-announces-nominees-for-tv-and-film-categories

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Celebrating 10th anniversary, JTBC unveils full 2021 drama line-up:

#LawSchool (#KimMyungMin)

#Undercover (#JiJinHee #KimHyunJoo)

'I Know But' (#SongKang #HanSoHee)

'No Longer Human' (#JeonDoYeon #RyuJunYeol)

'Snowdrop' (#JungHaeIn, #BLACKPINK #Jisoo)

'Peacock City' (#SooAe #KimKangWoo)

'A Person Like You' (#GoHyunJung)

LOL @abs-oluteM, the fact that JTBC puts Snowdrop in this means "we're NOT cancelling this".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1
37 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahaha I saw this too. Am not a fan of the facial hair. Do you know how many episodes this is? Is this worth us opening a thread? 

It doesn't say yet. It'll be released in Netflix. I'll watch it just because it highlights Aspergers. Feel free to open a thread or I can too. =)

@mademoiselle @JenL @stroppyse - Yay for potential drama casting for Lee Jae Wook!! :jinbtsyes:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

It doesn't say yet. It'll be released in Netflix. I'll watch it just because it highlights Aspergers. Feel free to open a thread or I can too. =)

kkk if you have time and don't mind,  please open. 

• Like 2