K-Ent Grapevine

Baeksang Arts Awards 2022 - Drama Poll ( Vote for your favorites!)   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drama

• Netflix “D.P.”
    • tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Netflix “Squid Game”
    • MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • wavve “Political Fever”
  2. 2. Best Actor

• Kim Nam Gil – SBS “Through the Darkness”
    • Lee Jung Jae – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Lee Junho – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Im Siwan – wavve “Tracer”
    • Jung Hae In – Netflix “D.P.”
  3. 3. Best Actress

• Kim Tae Ri – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Kim Hye Soo – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Park Eun Bin – KBS2 “The King’s Affection”
    • Lee Se Young – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Han So Hee – Netflix “My Name”
  4. 4. Best Supporting Actor

• Lee Deok Hwa – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Lee Hak Joo – wavve “Political Fever”
    • Lee Hyun Wook – tvN “Mine”
    • Cho Hyun Chul – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Heo Sung Tae – Netflix “Squid Game”
  5. 5. Best Supporting Actress

• Kang Mal Geum – JTBC “Thirty-Nine”
    • Kim Shin Rok – Netflix “Hellbound”
    • Kim Joo Ryung – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Ok Ja Yeon – tvN “Mine”
    • Jang Hye Jin – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
  6. 6. Best New Actor

• Goo Kyo Hwan – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Shin Seung Ho – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Yoo In Soo – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Choi Hyun Wook – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Tang Joon Sang – SBS “Racket Boys”
  7. 7. Best New Actress

• Kim Hye Joon – JTBC “Inspector Koo”
    • Lee Yeon – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Lee Yoo Mi – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Jung Ho Yeon – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Cho Yi Hyun – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 03:59 PM

8 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I actually like this pairing. Maybe this is why he dropped School 2021? @abs-oluteM, we can continue to put our iQIYI subscription to use because it's an iQIYI original. LOL!!

ahahaah...I like this pairing too. Quite compatible looking. Am glad he took this on. 

I have to check if I had subscribed for a one or half year package for IQIYI. Or was that for Viu? LOL. I lost track. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @JenL Hey look, Nam Ji Hyun has new drama!

Haha...they are pairing an actress I'm meh about with an actress I really like :lettalKWA: But the story sounds nice so I'll probably check it out. Maybe if it's more a family story and not so much a romance, I'll see another side to KGE :idk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

6 minutes ago, JenL said:

Haha...they are pairing an actress I'm meh about with an actress I really like :lettalKWA: But the story sounds nice so I'll probably check it out. Maybe if it's more a family story and not so much a romance, I'll see another side to KGE :idk:

Hahahaha yes. I thought of you again so hence I'm posting to see your reaction :lmao2: Maybe one day you might change your mind about her :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

HAHAHAHAHA!! My reaction was exactly the same as @JenL's. I was like "Oh...it'll be with Kim Go Eun. Why?!". :lmao2:

Hahahaha, oh Tofu, are we twins? :BulbaOWO:

We have such similar tastes :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 9/24/2021 at 12:15 AM, JenL said:

Hahahaha, oh Tofu, are we twins? 

HAHAHAHAHA, YES!! We are twins!! :lmao2:

Jen, there's been lots of people voicing their thoughts on the Korean's Someday or One Day cast ever since the drama started airing in South Korea at the end of August. People think Chae Jong Hyeop should  play Li Zi Wei too!! I think some other ones were Park Seo Jun, Wi Ha Joon, and Nam Joo Hyuk. I hope they do not go with some big name actor/actress because I love that Someday or One Day had good actors who were not super well-known. I love Park Seo Jun, but I hope he's not the one picked to play Li Zi Wei. Although, if he did, it would be so funny because his twin (Patrick) played other character -- it'll kind of be like Patrick got a happy ending? :laugh:

I recently read this article and it looks like it'll be produced by npioe Entertainment and Lian Contents. Lian Contents seems like they are the distributor whereas, npioe Entertainment is an agency. I looked at their signed artists (in spoiler tag) and would not be surprised if one of them reprise one of the main roles. 

Spoiler

5.png

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
On 8/19/2021 at 4:06 PM, Tofu said:

I know Jun is an idol but can he stop playing idol roles so I can actually be interested in his dramas?

I want Jun to stop playing idols as well since I loved his freshman forays in Buamdong Avengers Club and Class of Lies where he wasn't playing idols, though he was playing high school students. However, this pairing does really look interesting. Jung In Sun is an excellent actress. I really loved her in My Secret Terius and Naked Fireman. So, I'll probably actually check this one out based on the strength of the main leads.

Plus, it's probably going to be better than Nam Ji Hyun's announced drama. Why KGE anyway? I know that she has legions of fans, and I thought she was good in Coin Locker Girl, though I will never watch that movie again since it killed off PBG's character :PiplupCry:, but I really don't enjoy her work.

Btw, is Arthdal Season 2 really a thing?

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, is Arthdal Season 2 really a thing?

Probably not but Nine Tails is going to have a season two and season three too! I post the link to the article in the drama thread.

I think he's at that age where he can start playing meatier roles and not those roles where he is either an idol or celebrity. I can't see him doing youth dramas forever so I hope he branches out a bit. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I think the pairing is a bit odd with SIG. :idk:

For KGE, she's just never really been memorable to me. I don't think she's a bad actress but I'm usually not that impressed by her. 

It's not odd, it's ... she's not good in acting :(

For KGE, what dramas of hers did you watch?

I first saw her in Coin Locker Girl and was very impressed as I thought she did well in her part/acting as a newbie actress. Then Cheese in the Trap and Goblin. Canola the movie was somewhere I don't know in between I guess. And TKEM and now Yumi's Cells. Coin Locker Girl and Cheese in the Trap were the two more memorable ones where I'm more impressed compared to other projects. :thinking:

Edited by mademoiselle