1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

It is official ...this is the line up for Bloodhound!

I thought this was based on a webtoon about 3 guys? So, is Park Sung Woong one of the guys then?

Whatever, I'm just excited to have Woo Do Hwan finally have a good leading lady! Even if there is no romance, I bet there will totally be some intense chemistry between WDH and KSR! Woo hoo!

• Like 1
  • Party! 3
6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

this is from the plot summary on the first page. However, it's about 2 men and a woman rather than 3 men?

The drama will be about three men, but the webtoon is about two men and one woman. Further down on the first page, it talked about this minor difference in the webtoon/drama. It also go over some of the characters. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Woo Do Hwan, Kim Sae Ron, Lee Sang Yi & more confirmed to star in new Netflix original series 'Hunting Dogs'

1636092138-befunky-collage-5.jpg

On November 5, the drama remake of the original webtoon series 'Hunting Dogs' revealed its star-studded cast list, including Woo Do Hwan, Kim Sae Ron, Lee Sang YiPark Sung Woong, and Heo Joon Ho. 'Hunting Dogs' will depict the story of a young man who steps into a world of loan sharks who chase after money, and becomes entangled in a dangerously powerful force.

Woo Do Hwan will play the role of Gun Woo, who jumps into the world of the loan sharks in order to pay off debts. Gun Woo was a boxing prodigy who took the ultimate victory at the rookie boxing competition, but he begins life anew as a bodyguard after encountering loan sharks in order to repay his mother's debts. Lee Sang Yi will play the role of Woo Jin, a character who helps Gun Woo and sticks by his side.

Kim Sae Ron will play the role of Hyun Joo, a character who is considered family to Chairman Choi (played by Heo Joon Ho). She is expected to show off refreshing 'girl crush' charms, and many look forward to her on-screen chemistry with Woo Do Hwan and Lee Sang Yi. In addition, actor Park Sung Woong will be playing the role of the heartless, cold loan shark Myung Gil.

Stay tuned for more updates on the Netflix-original series, 'Hunting Dog'.

source

LMAO. The red hair is Sang Yi @Tofu :psweatduck:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LMAO. The red hair is Sang Yi

OMG! HAHAHAHA!! Will they have him dye his hair that deep burgundy color? :thinking:

Ok, so from the new article, they will stick to the webtoon in terms of characters and have two men and one women as the lead?

• Haha 1

Woo Do-hwan joins the cast of Netflix’s Hunting Dogs in post-army comeback

by tccolb

Casting has been announced for Netflix’s upcoming action drama Hunting Dogs, and the lineup includes Woo Do-hwan (The King: Eternal Monarch) in his first post-army project. He joins Lee Sang-yi (Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha), Kim Sae-ron (The Great Shaman Ga Doo-shim), Park Sung-woong (Rugal), and Heo Jun-ho (Undercover) in a story about the underground world of loan sharks.

Based on a popular webtoon by the same title, Hunting Dogs follows the story of a newcomer who arrives on the scene with the sole aim of making money, but actually becomes a catalyst that shakes up the existing power structure.

Woo Do-hwan takes on the role of Gun-woo. He was a rising talent within the sport of boxing, but he’s forced to put his dreams aside due to his mother’s crippling debts. In order to make a lot of money quickly, he gets a job as a bodyguard for a powerful loan shark named CEO Choi.

CEO Choi, played by Heo Jun-ho, was once a legend among loan sharks, but now it’s rumored that he’s grown soft. No one knows what caused his sudden change of perspective, but he’s now lending money with 0% interest to people suffering from illnesses.

Lee Sang-yi plays the character Woo-jin, a fellow boxer who often competed against Woo Do-hwan in tournaments. Having worked for loan sharks in the past, he decides to help the inexperienced Woo and work together with him.

Kim Sae-ron plays Hyun-joo — she’s like family to CEO Choi and has been groomed to be his successor after he retires. However, her plans are thrown for a loop when Woo Do-hwan and Lee Sang-yi enter the scene.

Rounding out the cast is Park Sung-woong playing CEO Choi’s tenacious business rival, Myung-gil. He’s ruthless, ambitious, and has been steadily growing his business to compete with CEO Choi.

The series will be written and directed by film director Kim Joo-hwan (Midnight Runners), who worked with Woo Do-hwan in his previous movie The Divine Fury.

Netflix drama Hunting Dogs is currently in the planning stages and a release date has not yet been announced.

source: Dramabeans via Osen

===

27 minutes ago, Tofu said:

OMG! HAHAHAHA!! Will they have him dye his hair that deep burgundy color? :thinking:

Ok, so from the new article, they will stick to the webtoon in terms of characters and have two men and one women as the lead?

Hahahaha I don't know! I honestly cannot imagine him in red hair!

It seems to be the set-up would be main is 2 men and 1 woman and then the secondary is Park Sung Woong vs Heo Jun Ho. Based on Dramabeans' translation, PSW and HJH's characters have their own arc...?

• Clapping Hands 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu His house is quite big! He's not exactly very famous so he can afford such a spacious place?

I think a lot of people rent their place, so his is probably rented. From what I've seen on this show, celebrities with his popularity has an apartment that's about the same size. Kim Young Kwang's apartment is bigger and I think they are kind of similar in terms of popularity. 

I think it's hilarious that his theme for his home is Woo Do Hwan. Haha! He must really like Lee Sang Yi because he's like "hyung hyung" all the time. :laugh:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think a lot of people rent their place, so his is probably rented. From what I've seen on this show, celebrities with his popularity has an apartment that's about the same size. Kim Young Kwang's apartment is bigger and I think they are kind of similar in terms of popularity. 

I think it's hilarious that his theme for his home is Woo Do Hwan. Haha! He must really like Lee Sang Yi because he's like "hyung hyung" all the time. :laugh:

I kind of think it's editing that made him sound like he's calling hyung all the time.

• Haha 1

I finished watching I Live Alone with both of them and they are so cute! He is so attached to Lee Sang Yi and it's adorable. Woo Do Hwan said (and everyone else on set who know LSY agreed) that LSY is a really sweet guy and someone he looks up to as an older brother. He can't help but be sweet when he's with LSY. 

I cannot wait for both of them to start promoting for this drama. They are going to be super adorable together! :heart:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...