Lee Jong-suk and Lim Yoon-ah are married

HOT TOPIC TV 

Lee Jong-suk and Lim Yoon-ah will play the role of a lawyer couple. The teaser for the drama <Big Mouse> has been released.

style_62bbd02c7a9e3-1024x681.jpg
style_62bbd0297f445-1024x683.jpg
style_62bbd02eb907a.jpg

A drama worth watching is about to air. <Big Mouse> starring Lee Jong-suk and Lim Yoon-ah. Suddenly, I went to the homepage to see if it was a story about a big mouse, Ratatouille, and both 'Big Mouse' and 'Big Mouth' are marked. The main character plays the role of a swindler, meaning that he is a talker, a light-hearted person, and a big mouse. Two meanings. Writers Jang Young-cheol and Jang Kyung-soon, who wrote <Vagabond>, participated as creators, and director Oh Choong-hwan of <My Love From the Stars>, <Doctors>, <Startup>, and <Hotel Del Luna> took the megaphone. This is why <Big Mouse> is expected more.

The teaser for <Big Mouse> was recently released. <Big Mouse> is a setting in which a living lawyer with a win rate of 10% gets caught up in a murder case he accidentally takes and becomes a genius con artist overnight. In this work, you can see Lee Jong-suk's eyes full of madness. For some reason, Lee Jong-suk, imprisoned in prison, is assaulted indiscriminately. The line “I will clearly show you why I am a Big Mouse” is not sure whether he is really the king of the dark world, 'Big Mouse,' or the talkative 'Big Mouth' who wants to become a genius con artist. I wonder Im Yoon-ah plays the role of Lee Jong-suk's wife. Her job is to make him a lawyer, but she is a nurse and sincere support, but the frustrating situation of recording the lowest win rate. . The first teaser video goes crazy with fast editing full of tension. It is full of tempting materials such as gold bars, prisons, lawyers, and scammers. There is only one month left. <Big Mouse> will premiere on July 29th at 9:50PM.

source:

https://www.gqkorea.co.kr/2022/06/29/이종석-임윤아-부부-됐다/

Spoiler

• Like 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

22 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The second tweet, @Chocolate I feel you'll like this ahjussi. He's actually quite handsome, esp. in some dramas he's in... like this one - nice hair nice suit!

Uh, I need them to be RICH! 🤣 I've seen this actor in several shows. Hasn't stood out so far haha. But I will try this drama. The chemistry between both leads look good.

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Lee Jong Suk | Lim Yoon Ah | 'Big Mouth' a special poster.

Jeon Hyo Jin.

download.jpg

Photo courtesy of MBC 〈Big Mouth〉

MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Big Mouth' has released a special poster.

'Big Mouth' (creator Jang Young Cheol, Jeong Kyung Soon, Kim Ha Ram, Director Oh Choong Hwan) is caught up in a murder case that a living lawyer with a win rate of 10% accidentally takes charge of an overnight becomes a rare genius con artist 'Big Mouth' and survives. It depicts the story of digging into the true face of the privileged class, which is stained with a huge conspiracy to remain and to protect the family.

In the midst of foretelling the birth of a huge worldview reminiscent of the lawless zone in the movie, a special poster containing the various forces of the five characters who will complete the worldview of 'Gucheonsi' has been released. 'Big Mouth' will be broadcasted for the first time at 9:50 pm on the 29th (Friday) following 'Doctor Lawyer'.

'click on the link'

source:

https://sports.donga.com/

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

'Big Mouth' Yoona Lim, veteran nurse 'Go Mi Ho '.

By Park Jae Hwan, KBS Media.

BBSIMAGE-20220725145106-e179f94b983a8664

Yoona Lim (Girls' Generation Yoona) took on the role of a nurse.

Yoona Lim is a nurse with outstanding beauty and a confident side in MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Big Mouth' (creators Jang Young Cheol and Jung Kyung Soon, script written by Kim Ha Ram, directed by Oh Choong Hwan, produced by A-Story, Studio Dragon, and A-Man Project), which will be aired for the first time on the 29th. She meets viewers in the role of 'Go Mi Ho', the wife of Park Chang Ho (Lee Jong Suk).

BBSIMAGE-20220725145120-bf8dabc56e23a635

Photo provided by SM Entertainment

'tap'

source:

https://kstar.kbs.co.kr/list_view.html?idx=220437

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Lynne @abs-oluteM I just finished watching episode 1. Not bad! Although I'm not sure what exactly is going on yet. Everything plays out exactly what's been reported in the news article so far (and in previews). The production value looks high. The only concern is some dramas might kick off with high ratings but then falter later on but I kind of trust Lee Jong Suk's eyes for script since he's always in decent dramas (except Dr Stranger). So, @stroppyse are you checking this out?

Chang Ho is a lawyer but not a really competent one in terms of winning rate. He's in debt and was scammed as well. His father-in-law acts as the office manager of his law firm. Mi Ho loves him but scolds him a lot because he's messed up so much. He borrows money from loan shark to bribe a judge but the judge was changed and he lost the trial.

He was then hired by Gucheon's Mayor Choi Do Ha to defend three men who got in a car accident and a body (actor Park Hoon) was found in the trunk. He just needs to act as a puppet - the face of a lawyer - but everything else have been sorted (how the trial should go, bribery and down to everything he needed to say in the court). Meanwhile the Mayor wants him to play double agent and get the dash cam video and turn it to the Prosecutor. Chang Ho finds out there's another man, Gong Ji Hoon, who may be involved in this murder case.

Under the pressure of needing money, Chang Ho went to see Gong Ji Hoon and ask him to buy the video off him. Probably a bad move because that's when Chang Ho got drugged and had a car accident.

Side note: Looks to me the mansion where Vincenzo committed arson made a re-appearance.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1