@mademoiselle from the time the Mayor asked him to double cross the 3 guys it was already bad news. So many red flags throughout for Chang Ho to drop this case. But I guess he's knee deep in debt and how to say no to that sort of cash. But Chang Ho got greedy too & double-crossed the Mayor. I think he definitely underestimated who Gong Ji Hoon. But more than GJH , could the Mayor be the one to orchestrate the accident?

I love his bond with his FIL who would choose him over his daughter. :laugh:

Spoiler

FY6D_-laAAEf6O5?format=jpg&name=large

Anyway great 1st episode. So nice to see LJS in dramas like this. By the way I did finish Dr Stranger ahahaha...don't ask me how. Such a cray cray show but it was at the height of my love for him after I saw him in Pinocchio. LOL .

More stills ...wish this was on NF cause I don't have Disney+

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Yeah he should know there's something fishy about the Mayor. Gong Ji Hoon is even worse. Which makes me curious how or why he is framed to be Big Mouth. Nothing he does makes him look like he could be Big Mouth, but it's also interesting to see how he'll become one...?

I finished Dr Stranger too! But have to be honest that it was crap towards the end. The "actions" were bad too because it was directed by Jin Hyuk *cough* Sisyphus *cough*. It looked so fake how Lee Jong Suk was able to fall into the river when the railing is so high on the bridge, LOL.

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

wish this was on NF cause I don't have Disney+

+1. I really dislike anything that's playing on Disney+. The promotional contents are so little (or blocked).

• Haha 1

Anyway I was so intrigued by what would happen next that I went on Naver and found some recaps.

Source: https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2022073021104896774

/Photo=MBC 'Big Mouse' broadcast screen capture
'Big Mouse' actor Lee Jong-suk was arrested on drug charges.

In the MBC Friday-Saturday drama 'Big Mouse' broadcast on the 30th, Park Chang-ho (Lee Jong-suk) was arrested on drug charges.

On that day, Park Chang-ho woke up in a hospital bed. As soon as he opened his eyes, he asked the whereabouts of his cell phone and black box, but his car had already been scrapped. Then the police stormed into the room. His blood test came back positive for drugs. Park Chang-ho and Go Mi-ho (Lim Yoon-ah) were embarrassed by the sudden news, but the police dragged Park Chang-ho away.

Park Chang-ho asked for Choi Do-ha (Kim Joo-heon) and begged, "This is what Gong Ji-hoon (Yang Kyung-won) did to destroy the evidence. Please only help me be released from custody. Can you come to see me?" he said displeased. After hearing the fact that there was no decisive evidence in the black box, Choi Do-ha turned his back on Chang Ho and said, "Help you? It would be quicker to ask Gong Ji-hoon."

Park Chang-ho was eventually taken to Gucheon Prison, the worst prison in Korea. He faced the three murderers of the  Gucheon University Hospita case,  Chaebong Jeong (Kim Jeong-hyeon), director of Chilbong Academy of the Private Academy Foundation, Jae-ho Han (Lee Yoo-jun), head of surgery at Gucheon University Hospital, and Doeun Lee (Oh-ryung), an advisor to the NR Forum. The three used prisoners to beat Park Chang-ho, and finally hung a rope around his neck to make him die.

But suddenly, the fact that Park Chang-ho was a 'Big Mouse', a rare con artist, got on the air, and the situation turned around abruptly. A large amount of drugs, gold bars, 12 cannon phones and even a gun were found in his lawyer's office. Gong Ji-hoon's eyes were turned over when he heard that he was the one who took the 100 billion won he invested in the country's capital, and Park Chang-ho, who died, was revived with a cardiac defibrillator.

/Photo=MBC 'Big Mouse' broadcast screen capture

Mi-ho Go, who was alerted to the news of this situation, sent a tearful letter, saying, "We will fight until the end until we are found not guilty. So, don't forget that you have a family." Park Chang-ho also insisted on his innocence until the end. Then, as various rumors about Big Mouse spread, he became the center of attention, both inside and outside the prison. Meanwhile, Jerry (Kwak Dong-yeon) swears allegiance that he is a longtime Big Mouse fan.

As the identity of Park Chang-ho was not revealed even after several days, the relationship between Jeong Chae-bong, Han Jae-ho, and Biceps and Gong Ji-hoon also fell apart. The three murderers were afraid that Park Chang-ho would open their mouths and their crimes would be revealed, but Gong Ji-hoon said that they couldn't kill him until he got his investment back. Mi-ho even transferred to Gucheon University Hospital to prove Park Chang-ho's innocence.

Park Chang-ho, who gave up everything for the last time, was to reveal the true culprit of the Gucheon Hospital murder through a will. While contemplating his suicide, he suddenly realized that the prison was overflowing with vicious criminals. Park Chang-ho argued with the strongest men in the prison, saying, 'I don't have to die by my own hands,' but, contrary to his intention, he won the fight one after another.

Park Chang-ho eventually took control of the prison after two fights. Prisoners began to treat him with special treatment by calling him 'brother', and Jerry, who became his right hand, was delighted with this and laughed. After failing to die at the hands of the prisoners, Park Chang-ho decided to escape. He heard the news that there was a prisoner who had been shot while escaping from the previous day. He fluttered his arms and shouted "Kill me", raising his tension.

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

The end of Big Mouth is hilarious. Chang Ho wants to kill himself, so he provokes the head of the thug. One punch at the thug knocked the thug unconscious. Then he decides to provoke a psycho killer but the killer broke down sobbing. Then he hears from Kwak Dong Yeon someone tries to prison break so he imitates too. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i did watch both the episodes of Big Mouth. And it was well awaited come back of LJS and I am glad he chose a mystery script rather than a romance story. in his choice of script , I trust. I can't go to explain the episodes or mystery element of the episode , because right now I am too busy to admire Lee Jong Suk. 

BTW , this drama has a lot of known people for me. it is refreshing to see Yang Kyung Won in a totally different avatar than what he normally does. Kwak Dong Yeon - let's see how the writer-director uses him , all i can say is he stole the show in Vincenzo... and ok ja yeon - just wondering whether she is a reference of Lee Bo Young to Lee Jong Suk... ;) ;) how I miss these two together...!!! I wish they do a matured love story or maybe a suspense thriller sort of.

Now the only thing I want in my life is - LJS and SJK on one screen. I know I know this won't happen in real but maybe History D&C YT or Insta page !!!! I know I know wishful thinking. But two A Listers having fun together on screen will be too good to watch.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@mademoiselle @movingwheel so good. Love love love the premiere episodes. LJS is always great at this kind of roles. Plot is also exciting and there's some humor in the middle of all that action. Poor Park Chan Ho who couldn't even die when he wants. LOL! 

I am liking MiHo a lot. She's strong internally, feisty and very smart. What I love most is that she never even doubted Chan Ho for a second.  And instead of panicking, she started investigating and changed jobs to help find the truth. Park Chan Ho said he's unlucky - well he struck gold marrying her. 

Spoiler

So do you think he's Big Mouth? Part of me wants him to be ahahaha...But assuming he isn't then whoever who has set up the things in his law office has been eyeing him to take the fall for a long time. However, I think for survival, taking advantage of people's assumption that he is will keep him alive and safe for now. 

By the way this hairstyle ...memories ! :laugh:

Spoiler

@Lynne @stroppyse you guys watching this? It's worth checking out. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@abs-oluteM  i think , the story will move to shutter island direction.... maybe he has bipolar disorder maybe he really does those thing as big mouth in an alternate reality created by him... the biggest question is how did he get so much money in his office?? the set up is not something that can be created in a day !!!! who knows and thats the biggest mystery !!

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So do you think he's Big Mouth? Part of me wants him to be

I'm not sure either. I don't necessarily want him to be Big Mouth (coz then he's a criminal), but at least become someone capable of outsmarting the baddies. However, if neither Gong Ji Hoon nor Mayor Choi the one who frames him then who? How did the police know that wall has money or gold? They literally went in there and open up the ceiling and wall as if they knew all along and the exact position. Plus to hide the money in the wall means one has to remove the shelf and apply cement - Chang Ho has been staying at the office before the accident. The Prosecutor who works for Mayor said he got a tip... maybe by Big Mouth himself?

But why Big Mouth pick Chang Ho? Either Chang Ho orchestrated this himself or...? Whatever it is, my only hope Lee Jong Suk isn't stuck in jail for all of the episodes! :psweatduck:

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I'm deeply exausted from watching Insider. And seeing this feels like Insider 2.0. CH seems too easy to be fooled by those people and he's on his way to be the scapegoat for their crimes. I dont know what is ep 2 will be but he'll end up in jail pretty soon and the drama will be about his back and forth struggle to prove his innocence. 

Hahaha. Did you finish it? I stopped watching when the mask man was revealed... I was shocked but the drama wasn't enough to make me go back for more after I got hooked on C-drama. You should totally check out Love Like the Galaxy with us! ^ ^

Agree when I saw he is stuck in the prison and getting beaten up, I think of Insider too. I hope it'll be a good one. I do miss LJS.

• Like 2

@mademoiselle I did. Most of people in that drama are backstabbing each other. And the bad guy keep getting the upper hand. And it took 16 episodes for Yo Han to take down all the criminals. But that's not the end, lols. They won't let him get a peace.

And for BM, I hope the story doesnt turn him into a dull big mouth all the time. I mean he has learned his lesson so he should get back at them for sweet revenge. I miss him too. So please be good, drama!

LLG, what is it about? The title sounds too cliche too me. Lols. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2

New stills

FZYoSY0aQAErnxg?format=png&name=900x900

In this pre-released it looks like Chang Ho has become fearless - with nothing to lose he starts a protest of sorts and asked the guards to feed them. So they have not been getting food. Yucks, look at all the poop

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Calling @Tofu Come sell your Lei Lei to @Alice Wonderland

@Alice Wonderland Why are you not watching Lei Lei?! :shocked2: 

Spoiler

He even looks cute holding a shell. Hahaha!

WL-09.gif

The title might be a little cliché but the drama is actually really good. It's a historical drama but the politics is not frustrating like what typical historical dramas are like. The romance between the leads is slow (she's engaged to someone else before she gets engaged to him). Overall, it's a good drama! You should check it out and join as in the drama thread! 

• Haha 3

@mademoiselle i am watching both but i am gushing over big mouth more than galaxy probably because LJS - SJK - LMH are the sole reasons for me to dive into K dramas....he is original oppa and I am totally gushing over him !!!!! 

I like Lei Lei n stuff but I think I am too old to drool over him but maybe for LJS , I am still not too old ;)

I know I know I am too crooked.... :-)

• Haha 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

LOL @movingwheel is that why you've turned quiet in that thread? I'm not gushing over Lei Lei per se. I think I'm just very into the stories and the characters whereas Big Mouth I'm still getting into it. Did you hear the news that Kim Ji Won might join SJK's agency?

Now I'm confused, because it seems they are now interchanging between Big Mouth and Big Mouse. Even the drama itself are putting a rat graphic in the background at the beginning of episode 3. Jong Suk had a nice transformation in episode 3 which I really like. 'Nuff with being weak and he's trying to fight back and the love and trust from Miho is his motivation.

I'm really curious how he intended to make the wishes of those come true, but then the first two who made the wish might not need to happen since one might die, the other had betrayed him.

I'm seriously not really fond of violence / bullying in prisons but I'll endure for uri Jong Sukkie. @Tofu @stroppyse Yoona is actually pretty OK here 😊

3A155R2

img.gif

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@mademoiselle real life is busy/...terribly busy....

i am not for all the violence either but any story if has a suspense element  , i will always be up for it and of course the acting...

I need to be hooked.... and that what I want and I am probably super picky...but I have certain biases for certain set of actors... but some times even biases cannot make me sit through ( Ex - Pachinko ).

Yes I have read yesterday that she is in discussion with History D & C ... this is turning out to be one big agency gradually after Soop...I hope she really joins.... and we get KJW - LJS - SJK session.... plus yang Kyung won and Lim Chul Soo.... it will be soo much fun../

The one actor who is never a hero but turning out to be pretty amazing is Yang Kyung Won.... he is transforming himself into an actor really bankable in both comic and villainious...I am loving that.

Kim Ji Won did not have much strike rate off late except My Liberation Notes which was amazing....she is talented and in need of a good agency desparately...i sincerely hope this works out !

• Like 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

'm really curious how he intended to make the wishes of those come true, but then the first two who made the wish might not need to happen since one might die, the other had betrayed him.

I think he was pulling a con. He needed to garner some followers and was trying to call a bluff. He's at the point where he has nothing to lose. And in fact if he really pulls this off - getting folks to truly believe he's the Big Mouse, then he would have pulled the biggest con of all. 

I like Mido. Think she's a very strong character- a very take charge sort of person. And I was actually pretty moved by the scene when they reunited at the prison. Her boss - the wife of the mayor is hiding those papers isn't it? Also the Mayor....is he really just a bystander here also wondering if CH is Big Mouse or did he set CH up? 

What really surprised me was the psycho coming at CH at the end...not that I trusted a criminal like him to plead undying allegiance to CH but I didn't think he could be bought over by money.

New stills

FZc8dl0VEAAChUf?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 3

:lmao2: watch it to the end... :lmao2:

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I think he was pulling a con. He needed to garner some followers and was trying to call a bluff. He's at the point where he has nothing to lose. And in fact if he really pulls this off - getting folks to truly believe he's the Big Mouse, then he would have pulled the biggest con of all. 

I know he's trying to make people believe him but he would have to make the wishes come true for people to believe. That's where I'm puzzled how he intended to make it happen (unless he really is Big Mouth/Mouse). Then again, being Big Mouth/Mouse, why is he pretending he's not... obviously if he really is then he must have his reasons, and I'd be delighted to... then again, I'd feel sorry for Miho since she is kept in the dark (unless she's also putting on a facade).

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I like Mido. Think she's a very strong character- a very take charge sort of person. And I was actually pretty moved by the scene when they reunited at the prison. Her boss - the wife of the mayor is hiding those papers isn't it? Also the Mayor....is he really just a bystander here also wondering if CH is Big Mouse or did he set CH up? 

Not sure the Mayor's wife has the papers. Plus are those papers related to the dodgy things that Gucheon hospital is doing. I've never heard of such thing where a hospital refuse to treat a cancer patient and can refuse to let the guardian takes the patient to another hospital!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1