@mademoiselle, I want to give this drama a try, but I can't figure out how to watch it without going over to the dark side. However, the last time I did that, my laptop got infected, so I'm a bit reluctant.

LJS looks intense in the clips. I have to admit there is something a bit more manly about him now that he's back from his military service. Or it could just be in my head. :duckhearts:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I have to admit there is something a bit more manly about him now that he's back from his military service. Or it could just be in my head.

I don't know. I read that he's exempted and did public service :pandathink: so I'm not sure it's due to that. But then I find him had matured since Romance is a Bonus Book.

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@stroppyse i think u can try disney... but I am watching at dark side...taking disney subscription is not worth it...

Regarding him looking more manly , well , I am biased , like fully biased... someone who does not see any wrong or any change about the people she crushes on... in my eyes , he was always manly... hell , he was even manly to me in W... give it a shot...

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@movingwheel I am still unconvinced that he is the one. I really hope that they don't go for those split personality theory & stuff. That's like lazy writing and so old. LOL.

The ending was epic but when I looked at this ...hmmm the 3 possible candidates for BM in a frame:

I think Jerry is a high possibility. Nevertheless as I keep watching, I wonder even if there's no such person as Big Mouse. That this is all a farce - an urban legend to create distraction. In fact, the more intriguing thing for me is the identity of the "elder" . This man is the king maker isn't he? He has so much clout & power that the movers & shakers of this country are afraid of him or respect him in some way. 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

18 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am still unconvinced that he is the one. I really hope that they don't go for those split personality theory & stuff. That's like lazy writing and so old. LOL.

I don't think it's split personality. Miho has known him for 16 years. If he has split personality, she would know. Dual identities maybe.

The ending was epic but when I looked at this ...hmmm the 3 possible candidates for BM in a frame. I think Jerry is a high possibility.

I thought the same as you... the guard or Jerry but I feel Kwak Dong Yeon as actor is well-known that it's anti-climax if he's really the Big Mouse. I kinda want Big Mouse to be someone I know but the least I expected him to be!

In fact, the more intriguing thing for me is the identity of the "elder" . This man is the king maker isn't he? He has so much clout & power that the movers & shakers of this country are afraid of him or respect him in some way. 

True. I also wonder who the elderly is. Remember in Healer, there are powerful men who are called the Farmers? Maybe the elder is the Farmer kind of presence.

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Oof. With one statement, all of a sudden, my desire to possibly re-infect my laptop goes wavering again. I don't want to watch another split personality drama.

Which dark site did you use? Would installing Adblockers help?

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

A really good episode! I'm loving the transformation of Chang Ho! Lee Jong Suk's eyes were awesome in this, and how he took control of all the situation and made it to his advantage. Even if he is not Big Mouse, he has figured out, somehow someone behind all this is "allowing" him be Big Mouse.

Still not sure how everything tie together, as in Professor Seo's paper and Big Mouse but we can be sure it probably is with Mayor Choi's wife, who is having an affair with Professor Seo. He must have hid the papers in that necklace or that necklace is key to its whereabouts.

Is Miho really wavering? I hope not. I quite like the flashback they did there when she broke down in tears. Yoona doesn't seem to have a lot of screen time but every time she's on, she gave a good performance. Her acting has improved and mature compared to what I remembered from watching K2.

@abs-oluteM that black and white scenes were made up. Prosecutor tried to coax the witness to say he saw Chang Ho in the car so we got that really cool (and good looking Chang Ho in suit) scene. But from preview he's gonna comb his hair up next episode...so handsome. Haha.

@stroppyse I kinda think it's worth the risk. Jong Suk's acting is 👍🏻, don't miss it!

LOL, I just praise his transformation into a darker character and immediately I see him all 🌞🌞🌞 prettying himself up coz wife is coming 😅😅😅

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChLjJyFOhpB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Didn't realise MBC twitter is blocked.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

this is one drama i am liking whole heartedly after 25 21... and fully invested in it. So I take back my statement that LJS can be Big Mouth. Thats not possible.... Kwak Dong Yeon takes limelight in a lot of cases.... I think here as well he might be having significant impact...Let's see how things happen...so far I need to wait impatiently for the drama to proceed.... 

• Like 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle @movingwheel there’s speculation it could even be room leader . But I still don’t think it’s Chang Ho . But how to explain the $$ in his office ? 

Yeah I know right? But maybe Big Mouth planted it there... regardless of whether he's Big Mouth now I'm just loving him stepping up and pretend to be tough/Big Mouth so I can see this side of Jong Suk.

img.gif

img.gif

source: silverthee

@Chocolate Imma going to sell this to you too.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Heart Eyes 1

“Big Mouth” Ratings Break Into Double Digits For New All-Time High

FaFhtDeUcAAfeWt?format=jpg&name=large

MBC’s “Big Mouth” soared to new heights last night!

On August 13, the new noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA broke into the double digits to reach a new all-time high in viewership. According to Nielsen Korea, the sixth episode of “Big Mouth” scored an average nationwide rating of 10.8 percent, marking a significant increase from the night prior and setting a new personal record for the show.

Meanwhile, SBS’s “Today’s Webtoon” dipped slightly to an average nationwide rating of 2.8 percent for its own sixth episode, while TV Chosun’s “Becoming Witch” fell to an average rating of 1.6 percent.

After hitting a new all-time high with its previous episode last Sunday, JTBC’s “The Good Detective 2” also dipped to an average nationwide rating of 4.2 percent for its fifth episode.

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “It’s Beautiful Now” remained the most-watched program of Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 25.0 percent.

source

• Party! 2
5 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Nooooo 😭 I've only completed 2 episodes. It's all that G-drama fault...

Now I am just trying to avoid spoilers for Big Mouth. Looks like we're supposed to guess who it is.

you are already avoiding spoiler because even cast do not know who Big Mouth is !

@abs-oluteM I saw that on Twitter. I am loving Kyung-Won in corrupted role.

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

I didn’t plan on watching this, but it’s on the buzz often that I ended up starting it despite having other dramas in line.

Actually enjoyed it more than I expected that I binged every episodes available, although there are some over the top scenes that I had to laugh (read: roll my eyes) a bit, eg. more than 1.5 min to show effect of the drug and Chang Ho’s car crash. And with such a crash, he was alive? LOL, but okay, this bit was explained later how he’s going to be a die-hard person. 

My guess of Big Mouse is also on Jerry, for now. As for how the money and gold etc was in Chang Ho’s office, my best guess is that those were already there when he rented the place...? Haha... a bit of a stretch but yeah, I don’t think putting stuff in the wall and ceiling can be done so easily, unless it’s been there from the start. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I am a bit confused about the last part of eps 6 when he laughed and said you guys have been fooled. So he wanted those VIPs to leave? I thought he wanted their bail cancelled ?

Based on the preview it does seem like Jerry is Big Mouth, but let's see if there's a twist. 

New stills

202208191428069831_d.jpg

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

So it isn't Jerry ???

A quick spoiler I read off Naver:

On this day, Park Chang-ho (Lee Jong-suk), who received the book of Count Monte Cristo from Kim Soon-tae (Oh Eui-sik), checked the cell phone inside. He then asked to donate a statue of the Virgin Mary equipped with a surveillance camera.  " I can't be dragged anymore - I have to see the end,” he said.

Park Chang-ho, who checked the video on his mobile phone, was surprised to find out that it was Jerry (Kwak Dong-yeon) who took the Tarot card in the Confession Bible.

He thought of Jerry and said, 'He was the first to approach me with a favor. The guy who trusted me like as if I was Big mouse. He thought, 'You bastard who was always by my side anytime, anywhere."

Park Chang-ho, who called Jerry to the bathroom, said, "It's just the two of us here. If either of us dies, no one will help.” To Jerry, who was bewildered by why he was doing this, he warned that he would give him three chances and said, “Tell me honestly  why I am doing this.”

Jerry pondered at Park Chang-ho's words, "I did nothing wrong, hyung. I think you're misunderstanding something right now," he said, throwing away two chances.

To Park Chang-ho, who said it was the last time, Jerry said, "I really don't know. How can I tell you I did something wrong.. Are you doing this because of that confession? Was that so bad that he died like that?” he said, feeling embarrassed, saying he went to the chapel because he was curious.

Park Chang-ho asked why he took the tarot card. Jerry, who said he didn't take the card and put it back in the bible.

Park Chang-ho said, "Get out" to Jerry who asked him to believe that he would give his life if he took it. Jerry, who had been begging , left the bathroom. 

Park Chang-ho, who was looking at Jerry in the surveillance camera, noticed that 30 minutes had been deleted by someone.

At this time, Park Chang-ho called when he received a text message from MiHo telling him to call. Miho  said, “Flower delivery has arrived. 34 white chrysanthemums” and Park Chang-ho thought of Gong Ji-hoon.

Park Chang-ho, who sent a photo of Tarot, said, 'Tarot 0 reverse direction. It means frivolous and foolish behavior. This is a warning letter from him. Four people know about surveillance cameras. It's just me, Miho, Soontae, and my father-in-law. How did Big Mouse know?" he sighed.

Park Chang-ho came out of the bathroom and found Jerry sitting on a chair. Jerry said, “So you aren't Big Mouse? Big Mouse sends orders with Tarot, and hyung does what he tells you. Right?” he asked.

Park Chang-ho, who looked at him without saying a word, asked, “Isn’t it true that you invented a wish-granting thing?”

In response, Park Chang-ho warned him to be careful if he didn't want to die, and Jerry said, "Why are you playing with people? He asks what rumors he hears on a fake subject, so he gets tortured in hopes. Just tell me who Big Mouse is. I have to meet him.”

Even to Park Chang-ho, who said that if he got involved with Big Mouse, his life would be ruined just like himself, but Jerry said, “There is nothing that will make my life worse. So, just let me know.” To that, Park Chang-ho replied, "If you want to live, delete everything from your mind today."

• Like 1