The Mentalist 멘탈리스트 [Upcoming]

Tofu

The Mentalist 멘탈리스트

RMtZlvc.jpg

Korean Title: Mentalliseuteu / 멘탈리스트

English Title: The Mentalist

Director: Pyo Min Soo (Previous Work: Iris 2, Lie, Worlds Within)
Writer: Sung Jin Mi 
Network
Episodes
Release Date
Air Time: TBD
English Subtitles

Official Website

Synopsis:

The Mentalist is a psychological crime drama about a psychic psychologist who assist the police as he tracks down the serial killer who murdered his wife and daughter. This drama is an adaptation of the American show, The Mentalist. (Credit)

• Like 1
  • Party! 1
  • 2 months later...

Oh wow... I didn't know about this. Sounds interesting. I was a bit of a fan of the US version which starred Aussie actor Simon Baker. But it was a very good series especially the earlier seasons. It did get nutty towards the end. 

I am curious about how they're going to deal with the Red John story in one short season. 

• Like 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

22 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Oh wow... I didn't know about this. Sounds interesting. I was a bit of a fan of the US version which starred Aussie actor Simon Baker. But it was a very good series especially the earlier seasons. It did get nutty towards the end. 

I am curious about how they're going to deal with the Red John story in one short season. 

I didn't realize that Simon Baker was Aussie, though once you mentioned it, it seemed obvious. LOL

They'll have to adapt the Red John arc. It's pretty ambitious to weave in to a single season, especially if they're also going to do a case per episode as the US series did.

• Like 1