@SilverMoonTea I feel we got the green light as soon as the hubs & the ex kissed / slept with each other. But the problem is that BJ & the hubs need to just talk instead of avoiding the issue of their dead non-existent marriage. Tell you this drama really tease us every episode. :psweatduck:

• Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea I feel we got the green light as soon as the hubs & the ex kissed / slept with each other. But the problem is that BJ & the hubs need to just talk instead of avoiding the issue of their dead non-existent marriage. 

And their gold ring keep shining while both having affair :lol:

ezgif-com-gif-maker-58.gif

@bairamayour oppa such a good kisser. In Lucky Romance it's also so fluttering. I've seen a lot of kisses on drama, but his is:1000:

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea, the translation

20211014-191916.jpg

Jeon Do Yeon poster:

I’ve become afraid.
That when it becomes morning, it might all disappear..
That is why I wanted to just touch it one time.

However, he said to do it so easily, I became afraid.

It had been so long since I had touched a person’s face, I didn’t trust myself to do so.

Thank you.. For saying that you were sad (for me).

- Bu Jung -

Ryu Joon Yeol poster:

From the start time to the ending time,
for the promised amount of time,
I’ve been someone’s friend,
I’ve been someone’s lover,
I’ve been someone’s family.

The more I do my utmost… the emptier I become.

Because the other person returns to her reality,
but I remain in the script.

- Kang Jae -

• Thanks 3
5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm very satisfied with this episode. Actually I can see a possible happy ending with this direction. Eventhough there will be a lot of set back. And if it's not happy ending, I will cherished all their moment together and write my own happy ending story

WHAT A SPIRIT 👏👏

OMG AND YOU EVEN ALREADY HAD THE GIF POSTED HERE *pls just consider my capslock key broken & I can't find how to turn it off by display keyboard I will smash it with all capitals

WAIT HOW YOU KNOW HE IS A GOOD KISSER THAT SCENE OF KJxBJ JUST LIKE THAT? LESS THAN 1 MIN KISS?

HOLD MY TEARS. LOL

Spoiler

I slowed down my watch because I take Ep 13 too personally. Kyungeun's mom reminds me so much of relatives bitj. How KE missed her husband passed away time is breaking my heart

and the reveals of Kangjae ocean display picture too.

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

2 hours ago, bairama said:

WAIT HOW YOU KNOW HE IS A GOOD KISSER THAT SCENE OF KJxBJ JUST LIKE THAT? LESS THAN 1 MIN KISS?

HOLD MY TEARS. LOL

Hide contents

I slowed down my watch because I take Ep 13 too personally. Kyungeun's mom reminds me so much of relatives bitj. How KE missed her husband passed away time is breaking my heart

and the reveals of Kangjae ocean display picture too.

Need to rephrase it, not on kissing skill per se, but the build up that leading to the kiss. And he always suceed because the kiss always felt special. 

He kind of testing the water first here, sort of tried to get consent? He just move his lips closer, but didn't kiss her yet. Only after confirming she's still there and not pushing him or runaway, then he kiss her. 

I think the kiss will continue next week. And the preview, he looks so happy and satisfied. But too bad the happiness will be short lived for them 😭

This drama is just a pure torture. Why now only things escalate like this 🤧, how to squeeze all in last 2 episodes, sigh.

• Heart Eyes 2

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This drama is just a pure torture. Why now only things escalate like this 🤧, how to squeeze all in last 2 episodes, sigh.

Ya this I feel cannot be resolved in two episodes. I wish they had this episode in ep 10 or something. 

@bairama @SilverMoonTea come admire your oppa's kissing skills

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

26 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ya this I feel cannot be resolved in two episodes. I wish they had this episode in ep 10 or something. 

@bairama @SilverMoonTea come admire your oppa's kissing skills

The BTS also so swoon worthy! That holding hands... 🥺 

He kept laughing with JDY haha, once he said he's not the type who easily go NG for laughing 😅

The kiss seems mild & tender. 

@abs-oluteMI'm still so astonished with the progress, the cool & jaded KJ showed so much emotion recently. In the preview, he seems already in some mental stupor, he kept smiling non stop. What we're going to do with this boy, if it's not happy ending? 

In the other hand, BJ also seems already let go all her responsibilities just to be with him. As she have more to lose actually with this affair. 

How pretty is this picture :cry:

20211018-151915.jpg

jtbcdrama-20211018155356208.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea @bairama @Dhakra ...watching eps 14...still slow like tortoise. 
60minute mark - OTP has not met but there was a kiss & they went to a motel after that ...so they pretty much become full on affair not emotional one. Funnily first time they are sleeping with each other though they did date for a long time before this. 

He should just talk it out with BJ and they don't have to continue living in their miserable marriage. 

Reveal hidden contents

Really? Still tortoise pace? Gosh, the pacing is straight out of hell.

Still haven't watched both episodes, but I don't mind some spoilers, since the drama is so slow anyways.

JS you happy little rascal, kissing Kyung Eun. My Maan. I know it is wrong, but what if it feels so right, huh?:pandawizard: I am so jealous. A kiss of her must feel like a thousand heavens. :pandajustright::pandablush:

But happy to read that BJ & KJ shared a kiss, but for some reason she always looks so uninvolved. Her facial expressions also always look like she just happened to be in the situation and don't know how it happened. I hope it's different when I watch it. 

Also hope they show some more of all the side shenanigans happening. MJ, Just, Just's sister, they all need to come to a proper end, whatever way it might be. 

If the actor of Just is able to kiss Apink's Naeun, I will appoint him to be the luckiest member of the cast :pandachamp:

• Haha 3

Episode 13

• Kyung Eun is such a keeper. :pandalove: She came every day, every visiting hour, for two years. I think at one point she forgot how it is to life. I think her love has passed a long time ago, I can understand why she seeked the attention of JS. 
    "He miraculousky held on when she was there". Mrs. Nurse-nim, if Kyung Eun would be MY wife, my will to life would be unbreakable and strong aswell. 
  • Wanna punch Jin-Seob so hard, so he beat A-ran aswell. He has a history of domestic violence. Somebody needs to give him the same treatment. I miss Taxi Driver, it was so satisfying to see how the main lead beat people up who were human trash.
  • As slow as this drama might be, and many, many scenes either feel totally out of pace, way too late or dragged out, the scene of KJ delivering a letter of resignation was pure gold :laugh: So funny, such a nice humor. 

Episode 13 didn't do anything. :scaredpanda2: What? @abs-oluteMEven a tortoise moves faster. How in the world did they manage to make a whole episode where pretty much nothing happens? We didn't move an inch further. 

Looks like I will watch 14 afterwards now. 13 was such a bummer 

• Haha 3

Episode 14

• MJ is highly disappointed in Just because she things he works with Akira Club. The fact that they spoke to each other so comfortably didn't do something good for him aswell. He had tears in his eyes because he realized immediately MJ was upset. Daaamn. 
    She honestly thought he wasn't part of this business. She thought better of him. 
  • Seeing the actress beaten up in bed, explaing how he got back to "apologize" and beaten her more up makes ME SO MAD! :pandarage2:  Time to skip these scenes. It makes me crazy!
  • Just, dude, MJ actually begins to have interest in you. Such a beautiful, absolutely gorgeous girl which is ABSOLUTELY out of your league. She probably is in a different league than any guy on this planet, so for gods sake, tell her the truth and play with open cards AT ALL TIMES. Just be honest, straight and play with open cards. She has enough lying and deceiving in her life, so be the one guy who is honest to her, all the time. 
  • Seriously, how can you not fall for Kyung Eun? :scaredpanda2::pandablush: I can totally understand JS. Kyung Eun is just :pandapray:
  • JS....you lucky son of a witch, kissing Kyung Eun. I bow down to you. :pandasipsip: Congratulations. I am jealous. 
  • KJ storming down the stairs is the incarnation of happiness. :pandahappy:
  • "We meet again....in Seoul"......Bro....you technially texted her to come....so it is not such a massive coincidence. 
  • The kiss is the definition of a one-sided kiss. BJ was just at the receiving end and KJ initiated, executed and did all the lip work. It doesn't mean BJ didn't enjoy it, but she didn't look like she was. 

So....to sum it up together with the preview. JS spents the night with Kyung Eun, BJ spents her night with KJ. So both partners are out with their affairs. MJ is pissed about Just. A-ran begins her plan to plot against BJ and tries to blackmail her with pictures, not knowing that they will probably run into nothing. Bad luck if you want to destroy a marriage that is already broken.
And while JS & BJ are out with their affairs, BJ's dad gets lost and collapses somewhere. They come to his rescue and BJ will probably feel bad about it, which may interfere with her new found happiness and potential plans to go all in with KJ.

All good and stuff, but HOLY FREAKING CARROT are they late with all this stuff. The scene between the OTP meeting at the traffic light, him hugging her and the kiss should have happened around episode 8, maybe 9 and 10 at the latest. 

We have nothing. How are they gonna wrap this all up in just two episodes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen, take your seats, fasten your seatbelt, prepare for a rough, unsatisfying ending.

I, for sure, do expect it at this point. I already feel like I will be unsatisfied at the end. 

Gosh Lost, you had so much potential, you could have been Secret Love Affair 2.0. You managed to include music so well, have these beautiful movie-like shots.....you did so much right, but sigh.......you really have to do amazing next weekend. 

I hope for you Girls Planet 999 will run smoothly for me and my favorites are going to win, otherwise you will have an even harder time. 

24 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

just hang on there . Everything happens in eps 14

You mean the last ten minutes of ep 14 :pandaroar:

Edited by Dhakra
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, take your seats, fasten your seatbelt, prepare for a rough, unsatisfying ending.

I, for sure, do expect it at this point. I already feel like I will be unsatisfied at the end. 

Gosh Lost, you had so much potential, you could have been Secret Love Affair 2.0. You managed to include music so well, have these beautiful movie-like shots.....you did so much right, but sigh.......you really have to do amazing next weekend. 

42 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

just hang on there . Everything happens in eps 14

You mean the last ten minutes of ep 14 :pandaroar:

how accurate!!! :laugh::laugh:

but damn @SilverMoonTea we just have this week left :scaredpanda2:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

9 minutes ago, bairama said:

how accurate!!! 

but damn @SilverMoonTea we just have this week left 

Actually maybe it's just me. This scenario is on my head. So let me just spill it. KJ can become stay at home dad take care of their baby, and BJ the career woman can go back to work again maybe at publishing house 😆. Since KJ don't like to work and competing outside 😅

Before the kiss, I thought it will go like My Mister ending, which is more of platonic and humanity love. But we all know now this one is not. 

What y'all idea of the ending? I know it's high possibility for unsettling ending. But I really can't see unhappy KJ. Help! 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Actually maybe it's just me. This scenario is on my head. So let me just spill it. KJ can become stay at home dad take care of their baby, and BJ the career woman can go back to work again maybe at publishing house 😆. Since KJ don't like to work and competing outside 😅

based on the pace by far, this kind of marshmallow rainbow dream that just possible in our head only! LOOOOL

26 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Before the kiss, I thought it will go like My Mister ending, which is more of platonic and humanity love. But we all know now this one is not. 

What y'all idea of the ending? I know it's high possibility for unsettling ending. But I really can't see unhappy KJ. Help! 

true true true.

Somehow I just want the ending is BJ and husband got their divorce paper and so they possibly start a new with full of hope relationship with their 'lover' with passion

at first it doesn't really matter to me if KJ x BJ ended up as lover or not but with this progress, I can't see KJ in heartbreak because of BJ anymore 🙈🙈 hope they ended the floating phase of life and finally swimming in the surface seeing the wide wide sky above

• Party! 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

11 hours ago, bairama said:

how accurate!!! :laugh::laugh:

but damn @SilverMoonTea we just have this week left :scaredpanda2:

Exactly. :pandapirate: Arrr, I make them walk the plank if they mess this up. 

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think A-ran attempt to destroy BJ marriage will fail, since it's already broken. So I guess this plot will end rathher quickly.

My question for the last two episodes is, how many people will learn of their affairs and broken marriage in general. If all three parents, their friends and other familie members get the chance to react to it, confront them, talk to them or in any way interact with them, screentime will be over in an iffy. Especially with the current pacing. 

I think it will have some open ending, no happy end, maybe in a short 10 minute scene at the end after a "Two months later" timeskip. Maybe we just see them start dating.

Kyung Eun & JS probably won't have a happy ending aswell, I think JS mother will be strictly against it and her mother hates him aswell. Maybe they will be together if they go against their parents and start dating in secret. 

Just & MJ, I don't know, she still seems to be into KJ, but maybe she will be one of the first to learn about his affair to BJ. Maybe that will "free" her up for real this time and she focusses her attention to Just. Since he is already heavily in love with her, maybe they start dating aswell after she found out he didn't work at Akira's Club and instead passed the law examination test.

From what we have seen, the pacing, the structures of the episodes, the movie like shots, I would say this is far from the classical K-Drama. It has no tropes at all, so a happy ending would suprise me quite a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

HAJIN – My Home (Lost OST Part 4)

popgasa popgasa
q_800-2-2.jpg?w=600

The lonely face
That remains in my left hand
Makes me wait for the end of a long day
Every season where the stars are usually present

On this street alone
When I call out your name
I wonder how it feels
I’ll remember that heart as well

I didn’t know anything
When we loved each other so much
Now I finally know
That this street that we always walked on
Is my home

On this street alone
When I call out your name
I wonder how it feels
I’ll take this heart as well

I didn’t know anything
When you loved me so much
The street with the many stars
That secretly embraced my soft heart
Is my home

I didn’t know anything
When we loved each other so much
Now I finally know
That this street where I looked back at myself
Is my home

• Heart Eyes 1

Goodbye Cut

20211021-120109.jpg

The sympathetic enthusiasm of the actors continues until the end.

On the 21st, the production team of JTBC's 10th anniversary special project 'Disqualification of Humanity' (directed by Heo Jin-ho, Park Hong-soo, written by Kim Ji-hye), with only two episodes left, released the behind-the-scenes footage of the actors who led favorable reviews for their passionate performances with different depths of empathy.

Actors who delivered heartbreaking but warm comfort through special stories of ordinary people. Expectations are focused on the final story they will unfold.

In the last episode, the longing for Jung-jeong (Jeon Do-yeon) and Kang-jae (Ryu Jun-yeol) deepened. After a dreamlike night, the two broke up and returned to their daily lives.

Jung-eun confessed plagiarism to A-ran (Park Ji-young), whom she met at Gina (Lee Se-na)'s hospital, and expressed her long-standing hatred.

In the midst of a fierce crisis, Jeong and Kang Jae reunited. The hard-hidden feelings burst out with one word, “I missed you,” and confirmed each other’s sincerity with a hot kiss.

'Disqualification for Humanity' touched the hearts of viewers with deep emotions every time. In the midst of their lives, they suddenly realize that 'there is nothing', and they move toward the light in their own darkness, and it is even more touching because they resemble our reality.

The passionate performances of actors Jeon Do-yeon and Ryu Jun-yeol are the driving force that adds depth of empathy. “People cannot know just by looking at them. If you look closely at any person for a long time, the size of hatred will decrease, your understanding will broaden, and sometimes you may find yourself in that person.” .

The warm and strong team chemistry of the team in the behind-the-scenes release ahead of the end catches the eye. Jeon Do-yeon solved the injustice that embraced the indescribable pain of loss with a large-scale acting, and Ryu Jun-yeol led to favorable reviews by expressing in detail the complicated inner life of Kang Jae, who was wandering in danger.

Above all, the synergy between the two actors, who gradually began to seep in and completed the change of injustice and Kang-jae, who fell into a whirlpool of uncontrollable emotions, shone. Denial and Kangjae understand and recognize each other without speaking. The two people who finally confirmed their feelings for each other are curious about what kind of aftermath the kiss will bring.

Park Byung-eun and Kim Hyo-jin's friendly two-shot also draws attention. The unfaithful husband, Jung Soo (Park Byung-eun), has been unable to cut off a long-standing relationship with her first love, Kyung-eun (Kim Hyo-jin). The two people who have maintained an ambiguous relationship between love and friendship with a heart that has not been erased even for 15 years. Park Byeong-eun and Kim Hyo-jin formed another important axis by solidifying the narrative of complex emotions.

Park In-hwan and Shin Shin-ae captivated viewers with their inner skills that come from their age. Chang-sook (Park In-hwan)'s lines, who caress the heart of her daughter's negligence, stimulated tears, and Min-ja (Shin Shin-ae)'s clumsy but sincere heart toward her son Jeong-su was gently moved.

Park Ji-young, who showed a synergy of acting with Jeon Do-yeon, also shone. In the play, Aran created tension by setting up a sharp angle of confrontation with injustice. Now, attention is focused on how the charter of the two people, who have grabbed each other's secrets one by one, will change.

In addition, Yang Dong-geun and Jo Eun-ji, who radiate a natural vibe even during filming breaks, and Son Na-eun and Yoo Soo-bin, who draw a V (V) towards the camera, convey the friendly atmosphere of the scene and make people smile.

The production team said, "Please do not miss the last story to see what changes will come to those who are entangled with injustice, Kangjae, and their own stories."

jtbcdrama-CVSCXa-Fv-C8-G.jpg

jtbcdrama-CVSCXa-MPi6-U.jpg

Cr. Naver, google translate 

• Heart Eyes 1

but really, I have this thinking:

they can't give KJ sad sad ending anymore (his life already so sad? And he looks BJ as hope) many are now too invested now with KJ x BJ progress but also, the most important thing

please, if the show wants to make there is a hope (even open ending) for KJ x BJ and also BJ's husband x KE..

Make BJ & husband divorce. Or it will be a show that romanticizing marriage affair? And that's not how you respect someone that already with you long time..

Please please please solve that in the last 2 eps :scaredpanda2:

• Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S