'Lost' actors share their thoughts on series' wrap

By Lee Gyu-lee

optimize-1.jpg

Actors Jeon Do-yeon and Ryu Jun-yeol from JTBC's melodrama "Lost" have shared their emotions and a behind-the-scenes look after the series ended its 16-part run, Sunday.

"It feels like I have regrets every time I finish a project. I couldn't picture this series coming to an end, so I would always think to myself how hard it has been to live in this character. But now I think of it, that was just whining," said award-winning actress Jeon, who played the lead character, Bu-jung.

"I want to express my gratitude toward everyone who has been with me through this. I will continue to do my best to become good at acting."

The romance series kicked off with a 4.2 percent viewership rating Sept. 4 with high hopes as it starred popular actors and was the first series directed by famous filmmaker Hur Jin-ho, who is known for the leading period piece "Forbidden Dream" (2019) and the romance "Christmas in August" (1998).

However, the series soon felt short of viewers' anticipation, slipping down the slope with its viewership and recording a 1.7 percent rating by the fifth episode. Its last episode Sunday saw a 2.4 percent rating.

Written by Kim Ji-hye, who was behind the hit romance movie "Architecture 101" (2012), the series follows two people ― ghostwriter Bu-jung and attractive gigolo Kang-jae (Ryu) ― who feel adrift in life, seeking comfort in each other to find purpose in life.

optimize.jpg

Scenes from 'Lost' / Courtesy of JTBC

Ryu expressed his affection towards the series, saying he did not want to let go of the character or the series.

"Kang-jae is a very typical man in his 20s. Some might say his life has gone astray but he also had problems that any other people in their 20s could have and would endlessly strive to solve them," he said. "Under few circumstances, like his family issue, he goes through suffering which makes his life different from how I spent my 20s… so those differences drew me toward the character."

He added that although many viewers might not have agreed with his way of making a living, he tried to get them to resonate with his journey through realizing it himself.

"I didn't want to glamorize his job or life. But I just studied my character with a focus on how I can portray him in a way that viewers can empathize with in his journey of finding himself and opening up to the world," he said.

Mentioning the feedback on the slow-paced series, the actor said he took in both the compliments and criticism.

"As we were making the series, we understood the issue of it and went forward, having a lot of thoughts. But to those who have been waiting for series like this, I think this series would be like an oasis," he said. "The story was not fast-paced nor did it have a lot of things going on with the plot. But when you closely follow the story of the characters, Lost offers a chance to think about life and death and about what it means to be human."

• Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Alright, let's do this.

Girls Planet 999 already disappointed me heavily. Pretty much everything that could have gone wrong, took exactly that route. So it's up to you Lost, do your worst. 

Episode 15

• Okay, on this camera angle, BJ actually does some kissing aswell. She is way more active mouthwise than in last episodes ending. 
  • JS got the three magical words from Kyung Eun. Now I am even more jealous than before :pandablush:You are such a lucky panda. If she would have said that to me, I would immediately leave everyone and start a new life with her anywhere she wants. :pandaletsgo:
  • Kyung Eun actually sent her husband away to die......:pandasadspoon: Her husband died of broken heart. Kyung Eun asked for the ultimate sacrifice. How can you not love her as JS. 
  • Why don't you say anything. Goddammit. Is this Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo all over again or what? :pandarage2: She pours her heart out and all you do is just sit there, asking stupid questions and do nothing. Are you doing the same mistake again with BJ? How can someone be so blank?
  • ....so now we know how BJ lost her child (?) ....that absusive son of a witch choked her.....and A-ran just cowardly ran away, although BJ tried to safe her......damn that sick bastard.....even death would be too good for him....
  • I really, really like KJ's mom. She the hidden gem of the drama. 

Mhm, okay. Let's see what ep16 has in store

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

'Being' is not a human qualification

[Drama Character Investigation] JTBC <Human Disqualification> The human qualifications taught by Kang Jae and Jeong

Song Joo- yeon (serenity153)

"What do you want to be?"

This is a question that many of us have been asked countless times as we grow up. People usually answer this question with their job title. Doctors, teachers, judges, pianists, singers, police and more. Occupations that were in my mind as a child at the time I was asked are often kept as 'what I want to be'. However, as they grow older, these occupations that have been named with curiosity disappear from life one by one. Whenever that happens, we are comforted by saying that this is what it means to be an adult, but we often feel bitter.

JTBC's <Disqualification of Humanity>, which ended on the 24th, was a drama about the stories of adults who lost their desire to become. The main characters of the drama, Bu Jeong (Jeon Do-yeon) and Kang-jae (Ryu Jun-yeol), appear in a desperate feeling that nothing has happened. However, at the end of the drama, they realize that 'what they do' is more important than 'what they become' and they accept themselves. Let's look back at the stories of their lives.

IE002886803-STD.jpg
▲ <Human Disqualification> talks about what 'human qualifications' are through the characters in despair. ⓒ JTBC

Desire to become something

"Father, I'm nothing. I'm nothing because I was born into this world. I think I'll be nothing after all." (BuJeong)

"Father. I have become nothing." (Episode 2, Kangjae)

Bu Jeong and Kangjae, who defined themselves in this way at the beginning of the drama, always make expressions full of despair and sadness. The loneliness of the drama, the slow screen, and the low-pitched music used to convey their emptiness. Why the hell does 'nothing happened' make us so desperately aware of them?

I think it has to do with the way you conceptualize yourself. People feel that anything becomes clear only when it is expressed in language. A state that cannot be expressed in words feels ambiguous and causes anxiety. The same goes for myself. When we can define ourselves as a job or a role, we know who we are and feel what we have become. Only when you can say, 'I am a teacher', 'I am a counselor', 'I am a mother', etc., can you become clear who you are and feel at ease.

The very question we have been asked so many times, “What do you want to be?” is the question that defines me like this. Those of us who grew up with these kinds of questions feel that we are lost when we can't name ourselves with a specific job or role. Moreover, in many cases in Korean society, where people find their place by comparing themselves to others, this question implies the meaning of 'becoming a better person than others'. In other words, I have the nuance that what I want to become can only be recognized if it is better than others. Therefore, no matter what we become, when we feel that we are inferior to others, we still feel empty.

The hopelessness of Kang Jae and Bu Jeong in the drama stemmed from not being able to define me as a better person than others. “I wanted to be recognized by people, so I wanted to show it to my father, I wanted to show it to my husband, and I wanted to show it to myself” (ep 11). Kang Jae also confesses, "Because I don't want to lose. I don't want to compete with people I don't know well. In these words, the desire to be recognized by people as 'becoming something' was completely melted. Bu Jeong fell into despair because it was not possible, and Kang Jae was living without even trying for fear that he would not be recognized.

Accepting experiences and feelings

IE002886804-STD.jpg

▲ Kang Jae and Bu Jeong become honest about their experiences, feelings, and desires. ⓒ JTBC

KangJae and Bu Jeong gradually get closer, revealing emptiness and despair as they are. From each other who say, “I did too,” they receive comfort that they are not the only ones feeling these emotions. Also, he realizes that it is worthy of living as it is now. And finally it says:

"What could be to that person? Maybe even if nothing can become something, I don't know if being honest with me right now is the kind of love I can do." (Kangjae, episode 15)

"Now, little by little, I'm slowly realizing that my father used to tell me through his eyes and his body that what he does is more important than what he is born into." (Bu Jeong, Episode 16)

It was the realization that being faithful to what I am experiencing here and now is closer to a real life than worrying about what will happen.

This is what the eminent psychologist Carl Rogers described as an open-minded person. Rogers emphasized that we can live as a more complete person when we openly accept everything we experience, feel, and desire without being confined to the concepts that define us. Is that so? After attaining this realization, Bu Jeong and Kang-jae's expressions come to life, and the way they talk about people around them becomes softer. In addition, we live our daily lives that have not changed much more lightly.

Appropriate action for the situation

However, humans cannot live solely by being guided by the feelings, desires, and impulses experienced. Every moment we have different experiences and sometimes we are caught up in bizarre or destructive desires. All of these are all part of me and do no harm.

However, living according to impulses and desires is another matter. We, who can only live in a structured and institutionalized society, must be able to judge right and wrong according to the given circumstances and circumstances. You must be able to accept your inner experiences and emotions, but to express and practice them in a socially appropriate way. That way I can protect myself. 

Rogers expressed this in the following sentence in his book <Carl Rogers' People-Centered Counseling>:

I want to accept all my emotions, thoughts, and impulses as something that enriches me. Even if I don't act on all of them, I can be more sincere when I accept them all. And you can act more appropriately according to the situation at that time.

After the funeral of her father in episode 16, Bu Jeong 's conversation with her husband Jeong-Soo (Park Byung-Eun) clearly showed Rogers' 'appropriate action for the situation'. Jung-eun confesses that he has a crush on Jung-soo, and Jung-soo asks if he even told him. To this Bu Jeong replies:

"I didn't say it, I won't. That's why (you) told me. Because I can't talk to him. Talking will ruin it. Because it's not something the two of us can solve."

It was a promise to accept the emotions that arise within me, but to live in a way that does not harm those around me. And Bu Jeong actually deletes Kang Jae's phone number. Kang Jae also accepts this reality and lives each day calmly.

Bu Jeong and Kang-jae of <Disqualification for Humanity> came out of the sense of loss of not being able to define themselves and gained courage by fully feeling the moments of being alive. In addition, they recognize and accept their emotions, but protect their daily lives in reality without being swayed. Their appearance was extremely human and warm.

IE002886805-STD.jpg

▲ I promise not to make a choice that destroys reality. ⓒ JTBC

'Qualification as a human being, not someone's family, friend, or colleague.'

The negation narrates like this at the beginning of the drama. If a job or role, i.e., 'to become something', is a human qualification, there will be many people who criticize themselves as 'disqualification of a human being'.

However, what if we could see ourselves as a human being to live in harmony with reality while respecting and accepting all our senses, needs and emotions? I wish these things were human qualifications. Rather than longing for recognition for what it is, to be open to experience, to respect oneself and others, and to make appropriate choices for the situation. Wouldn't this be enough to qualify as a human being?

So now "What do you want to be?" Instead of asking, "What are you doing?" Or, “How would you like to live?” If we get used to these kinds of questions, wouldn't there be fewer people who live in despair or choose death because they have accomplished nothing?

Also, wouldn't there be more people who find meaning in the things I'm doing, respect their experiences and values, and affirm their lives? As the Bu Jeong and Kang-jae of <Disqualification of Humanity> showed in person. 

This article is also published on personal blog (https://blog.naver.com/serene_joo) and brunch (https://brunch.co.kr/@serenity153).

Edited by SilverMoonTea
Google Translate with adjustment
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

'Disqualification' Ryu Jun-yeol - "I enjoyed every moment with Jeon Do-yeon"

Actor Ryu Jun-yeol expressed his feelings about the end of the JTBC drama 'Disqualification'.

NISI20211025-0000853475-web-202110250944

Ryu Jun-yeol took on the role of 'Kang-jae', a young man who longs for happiness in 'Disqualification', which ended on the 24th. With just one message and some money, he presented comfort to the small screen by showing how he can play 'multi-player roles' as someone's friend, family, or lover.

Ryu Jun-yeol said, "It was a character and a work that I hated to send off more than any other work as it got closer to the end. It's been a long time since I've done a drama itself, so I had a happy time breathing and talking with viewers every time and receiving feedback from each episode. I am very sorry that I have to let you go,” he said.

Q&A by Ryu Jun-Yeol

NISI20211025-0000853472-web-202110250942

Q. How do you feel about the end of 'Disqualified Human'?

A. As the end got closer, it was a character and a work that I hated to send off more than any other work. It's been a long time since I've done a drama itself, so I had a happy time breathing and talking with viewers every time and receiving feedback from each episode, but now I'm very sad that I have to send off Kang Jae and human disqualification.

Q. What kind of person did Ryu Jun-yeol think of 'Kang-jae'? And what do you think is the biggest charm of the character?

A. Kang Jae was a very typical young man in his 20s. It can be seen that life is a little bit out of the way, but Kang-jae also has the problems that other 20-somethings have, and he constantly struggles and struggles to figure out how to solve those problems. He was also a sincere and thoughtful friend. So, it seems that I couldn't pass the time that easily and lived with it in my heart one by one.

My 20s went by pretty light and fast. Kang Jae had a painful story with his family and in various situations, and of course, he was different from the 20s I had sent, so he was a person who could not be easily talked about and thought about lightly. Those points that were slightly different from mine came to me as a charm.

As Kang Jae, who is in his 20s, gets older in his 30s and 40s, it seems that those kinds of things are more likely to be revealed to Kang Jae.

Q. In the play, 'Kangjae' is a young man who lives a life a little bit out of touch with other people, but still worries about and longs for happiness. Is there anything special you prepared or focused on while playing the character?

A. Actually, Kang Jae's character is not a character you see often around. And it is also true that the first time I thought, "If I had been Kang Jae, I would not have made such choices." But rather, I thought that there is a point where such Kang-jae's character and life can pose questions about life to viewers.

In the drama, Kang Jae talked about his emotions from the past to the present, and as he realized that chasing money is not everything in his life, he also began to feel the importance of relationships with people. I had no intention of glorifying Kang Jae's career or life. However, I focused on researching and creating a character so that the viewers could understand and empathize with the process of realizing many new things, finding self, and communicating with the world.

Q. It was a hot topic even before the broadcast because it was directed by Heo Jin-ho. How did you feel when you first encountered Director Heo Jin-ho's 'Disqualification', and what charms led you to decide to appear?

A. I have been a fan for a long time watching all of the director's works. When I first received the script, I thought that this was the story that director Heo Jin-ho could do best. I thought he was a director who added empathy to the subject of the work because he captures the scenes expressed by human emotions and characters with a delicate gaze. Such a director met the writings of writer Ji-hye Kim, so I chose the work, and it was good to play a good character under the director's direction.

Q. Do you usually monitor audience reactions before and after the work airs? Do you have any memorable comments or reactions from people around you?

A. I'm not the type of person who monitors much, but I look for it from time to time, accept criticism, and receive compliments. Among the many reactions, I liked the story, “Shouldn’t there be a drama like this?” While making the drama, I understood the problems of the drama and pushed forward with various worries.

For those who have been waiting for such a story, I think it would have been an oasis. Although the development is not fast and there are not many incidents, I thought that in Disqualification of Humanity, you could feel another lingering impression as a work that allows you to think about life and death and literally understand human beings while slowly following the narrative of the character.

Q. How was working with Jeon Do-yeon?

A. I enjoyed every moment with Jeon Do-yeon. Jeon Do-yeon is a colleague that other actors would like to work with, but it was nice to learn, feel, and experience a lot while acting with such an actor, and all those moments were good nourishment and stimulation. In particular, on the days of filming with Doyeon-sunbae, I went out to the set with a more excited heart than on other days.

Q. What was the most memorable filming for 'Disqualified Human'?

A. This is the scene where we met injustice again on the roof and had a long conversation with Kang Jae for the first time. I remember the scenes where I talked with Doyeon while eating bread on the roof. I filmed several times, and a scene I liked came out, and I was convinced that good scenes would come out while filming at that time. As I was acting in that scene, I got along very well on the set, and I felt like I had completed a scene with my senior. Especially that day, the weather was cold, so I suffered a lot, but it was good enough to overcome everything.

Q. I think that Kang Jae has achieved inner growth amid the change in the relationship that is fatefully led by infidelity and accidental encounters. What meaning did Kang Jae’s ending come to actor Ryu Jun-yeol?

A. The final ending scene is particularly memorable. Doyeon sunbaenim and Lee Rang also talked only about “Kangjae and Bujeong must have been like this” and made a scene together on set. The breathing was so good, and I can't forget Doyeon's eyes and expression looking at Kangjae in it. I thought that the way he looked at me and smiled was a laughter with complex emotions towards Kang Jae and Jun Yeol. It will be remembered for a long time.

Q. In the last scene yesterday, you got a lot of comfort and sympathy from the eyes of the two people, what do you think about the ending?

A. Personally, I was filming in hopes of a sad ending, but both Kangjae and Bu Jeong seem to have met a happy ending. It's sad, but I think it's a happy ending, not because it's sad's sadness, but because it's an ending with emotions like "Let's finish well and send each other well".

Q. Lastly, what would you say to the viewers who loved the drama? And what are your future plans?

A. I want to say 'Thank you for your empathy'. I think that the purpose of this drama has been fulfilled only with empathy. I am currently filming the movie 'Owl', and I think I will meet the audience with the movie 'Alien + Alien'.

Intern reporter Jeon Jae-kyung (for3647@newsis.com)

Edited by SilverMoonTea
Google Translate with adjustment
  • Heart Eyes 2

Last episode

• JS really has no backbone. Going through his wifes phone, potentially knowing she saw it, she is giving him the opportunity to come clear, talk everything through and he just throws out random phrases. 
    I wonder how he is able to walk.

....At least I was right with the unsatisfying ending part.....I honestly don't know what to say.....it just feels unsatisfying. 

I will try to gather my thoughts tomorrow. 

Sigh....

Edited by Dhakra
  • Haha 3

Hahahaha @bairamawhat is he doing lols

@DhakraThe ending actually quite beautiful and approriate. But yes I'm rather salty with it. Probably because it's the coincidental meeting portion. It's like if not coincidentally meet, then what, they will move on just like that? And secondly it's awfully short. For the amount of torture with the forbidden love, it's just a few seconds of staring and that's it 😅

I also don't know what happen with JS and KE? Seems they're the only couple without proper closure. 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I also don't know what happen with JS and KE? Seems they're the only couple without proper closure. 

bcs JS did the 'dirtiest' among all the characters love relationship? 

But anyway, he is a good good husband. He truly cares about BJ's father. Ep 15-16 makes me soft to him.. I see he has no harm intention..

I remembered Dhakra said about open ending with unsatisfying kind bcs we need to imagine all. Well. Yeah we got that. LOLS I hate the way they didn't blatantly shove to my face BJxJS divorced/ended (the way that honest talk occurred between BJxJS is a really super one. I read someone interpret that they just finally passed that phase & didn't divorce AAAA I wish it not like that instead it hints for they are letting go each other) + BJ DELETED KJ contact & hangin' on in 'what should we do?' ARGH

but here is my clown mind.

I take that (BJ deleted KJ contact) as BJ wants to start new beginning. It makes sense to me she would do that, after all in ep 15 the reality of affair slaps her: she damn neglected the call of her father in critical condition from her husband while was doing that kiss, sweet talk & drink with KJ (even tho it just like the beginning of relationship, but, it still a wrong beginning ok), in all moments that she could. Sure it will left so much regret on her

and based on BTS & last minutes, she is not wearing the ring anymore (and it's already Summer).

I think she really divorced with JS & somehow take a break? And so.. 

Just like that pharmacist - nurse couple that said "in a moment like this you just let it flow" BJ didn't plan to tell she likes him, but yeah.. Just let it fills her.. ?

In spoiler: my comment linking to Nevertheless

Spoiler

(how I wish Nevertheless: Nabi - Jaeeon could talk about something like the closure of pharmacist - nurse relationship instead so they could have healthier end lol)

She still cherishes the moment in observatory with KJ.

Don't ask KJ, of course he is. Just look at his breathes when he met her again. But I like it how they finally passed the floating moment of life.. They are good now.

And so,

they are ready to take the right beginning, with that right timing, finally 🔆

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@DhakraThe ending actually quite beautiful and approriate. But yes I'm rather salty with it. Probably because it's the coincidental meeting portion. It's like if not coincidentally meet, then what, they will move on just like that? And secondly it's awfully short. For the amount of torture with the forbidden love, it's just a few seconds of staring and that's it 😅

Nopey, I disagree:pandasipsip: And here is why, perfect possibility to wrap up my thoughts. I am salty aswell. 

The drama doesn't feel wrapped up at all, the pacing was so off, that it hurt the drama in the end. Episode 16 feels like the turning point of the drama. We have the usual upset point with BJ's dad death, the whole situation crumbles with both affairs and finally we have a scene where JS and BJ talk about their marriage. They discuss their position and how they should carry on in their marriage. They both came clean. Normally, in every other drama, this would have been an episode around the halfway mark. It felt like a typical episode 9 or 10 to me.

On top, so many other things aren't wrapped up at all or just refered to in a side note. What happened to the abused girl in the hospital? A-ran's husband never faced judgement, BJ never learned about the fate of Jung Woo. MJ and Just's relationship still doesn't feel real, they didn't even gave them a kiss or any skinship. MJ still seems like she hasn't changed a lot, she switched focus, but I do not think she loves Just genuinely. 

And the OTP, it feels unfinished, not only is their coincidental meeting highly cheesy, but what next? Just a smile? Should we imagine the rest? I want clear, hard answers in the form of moving pictures. This whole thing didn't even feel like an affair at all. No real secrecy. JS & BJ just moved on? BJ doesn't even learn that her husband is seeing his old love AGAIN. BJ & Kyung Eun don't have a single scene together in 16 episodes. When she opens up her heart and tells him about KJ and that she understands why back then he told her about the affair, he didn't even say: "Oh now that you mention it, I do see her again these days". 

There are so many things still happening in the dark. 

Kyung Eun & JS, a storyline that is happening for so long, is just finished with Kyung Eun turning around the taxi? COME ON. They went through so much together and suddenly it's wrapped up so loosely?

Aran's big secret is also just refered to in a small conversation at the end, the divorce aswell. The whole drama long she mentions how she needs him, how crucial he is for their/her success. She even covers up everything to keep up the facade, to an extent that at point she even considered killing BJ through Akira Club. 

And suddenly this is all cleaned up in seconds? 

But it the same moment, they treat BJ & KJ like they are unseperatable and can't divorce at all, because they are stuck to each other. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

I still have love-hate relationship for the ending. I feel like ok I never thought that point just enough for me so I can imagine & well some better left unsaid, maybe? And I love how the show makes me think like that,

but also when @Dhakra was pointing all out the greys above, I agree with many points especially there are some topics that really sensitive (: the domestic violence).. Oh my ghad we really didn't get closure of those & feels it just like side dishes or what but the thing it is very important topic too 😭🤤

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

22 hours ago, bairama said:

but also when @Dhakra was pointing all out the greys above, I agree with many points especially there are some topics that really sensitive (: the domestic violence).. Oh my ghad we really didn't get closure of those & feels it just like side dishes or what but the thing it is very important topic too 😭🤤

Pretty much what disappointed me the most. So many topics didn't get any closure or were just mentioned to without seeing actual footage. I mean, A-ran's husband used violence against A-ran, his new actor girlfriends and BJ. Which already makes me mad enough, especially since THEY ALL say to not go to the police, don't report it and let it slide. Until the very end, his actions don't have consequences. All we know is that he got a divorce. During the last scenes, he could still slap the hospital girl. 

We never learned why BJ lost her child, was it due to suffocating by A-rans husband? He choked her quite long. BJ also mentioned a secret A-ran promised, we never learned about mentioned secret. 

A-ran's story is ended abruptly. Neither did she progress from her role as abused wife in her drama, nor did she start something new with Akira Club guy. She also didn't lose her career, the whole plot about plagiarism just disappeared aswell. They made such a fuss about it, but it doesn't play any role. 

If you look at it, without closure, all these aspects are just wasted drama time. It didn't matter. BJ's crying on the telephone, her plan to manipulate A-ran's book. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Pretty much what disappointed me the most. So many topics didn't get any closure or were just mentioned to without seeing actual footage. I mean, A-ran's husband used violence against A-ran, his new actor girlfriends and BJ. Which already makes me mad enough, especially since THEY ALL say to not go to the police, don't report it and let it slide. Until the very end, his actions don't have consequences. All we know is that he got a divorce. During the last scenes, he could still slap the hospital girl. 

We never learned why BJ lost her child, was it due to suffocating by A-rans husband? He choked her quite long. BJ also mentioned a secret A-ran promised, we never learned about mentioned secret. 

A-ran's story is ended abruptly. Neither did she progress from her role as abused wife in her drama, nor did she start something new with Akira Club guy. She also didn't lose her career, the whole plot about plagiarism just disappeared aswell. They made such a fuss about it, but it doesn't play any role. 

If you look at it, without closure, all these aspects are just wasted drama time. It didn't matter. BJ's crying on the telephone, her plan to manipulate A-ran's book. 

they are really go by subtle with these things hufff..

Su1c1dal theme makes more in focus I think here, so all of those cases leads to the why & thats it just the why, not the how of these cases will go..

Hate that the violence case just so close to reality (that guy is just able to escape pfff) but well a drama can do justice to this, I just need a bit of hope 😭

@SilverMoonTea MOONTEA 🤣😭🤣😭❣ I'M DYING the bts + that voice over recordings?!!!? They better keep sharing that!! Oh please. 

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The ending initially supposed to be without smiling 🔪🔪🔪

DON'T RUIN MY HOPE, I see the ending in romantic way and now it debunks by that 😭😭😭🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S