BTS of the bus scene

@SilverMoonTea his emptiness is also amplified because his current job  - which involves role playing. So he is always pretending to be someone else. Perhaps has come to a point where he can't even tell  what he really feels.

I like what this accompanying article said about the show

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210908/109144666/1

...the essence of a human melodrama with a different depth of emotion and led to favorable reviews. Ordinary people who live with their own unspeakable stories in a harsh, dry reality. By pointing out the universal emotions that anyone can experience, it gave sympathy and comfort that penetrated deep into the heart while making a corner of the heart numb.

109144660.1.jpg

• Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@SilverMoonTea I think this drama reminds me more of Secret Love Affair (Kim Hee Ae, Yoo Ah In)

In some ways yes though YAI's  character there not so worldly so to speak. Here ML's character can be a bit questionable. LOL! True that this drama is heavy but I find it very hopeful at the end of each episode in some strange way (when the leads cross path)

----------------------

Oooo they will meet

109185770.1.jpg

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw @abs-oluteMwhy we're not selling this drama to @Dhakra ? I think he will like it. The tone is realistic drama with dark tone and some sarcastic humour. Kind of similar serious tone with One Spring Night, My Mister, and seems @ktcjdramasaid Secret Love Affair too.

Yes, you are right...maybe @Dhakra can relate! 

• Like 3

On 9/11/2021 at 5:01 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw @abs-oluteMwhy we're not selling this drama to @Dhakra ? I think he will like it. The tone is realistic drama with dark tone and some sarcastic humour. Kind of similar serious tone with One Spring Night, My Mister, and seems @ktcjdramasaid Secret Love Affair too.

On 9/11/2021 at 9:43 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Yes, you are right...maybe @Dhakra can relate! 

It does sound really interesting, the story sounds like something I could like. 

Maybe I will watch this then instead of HChaChaCha. I will give it a shot. Seems like the thread here is also way more quiet. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM I watched the first episode last night and oh boy, deep heavy stuff already during the first episode. Definitely not something lightly. But I like it. I read the drama is based loosely on a famous novel. I was a bite disappointed that the female lead is already married, but that's just a minor flaw. :pandasadspoon:

The tone of the drama seems really outright and blunt, no sugarcoating. I love it. :pandagrim:

This is the kind of drama I love to watch, as Queen Noonalicious knows, I am digging dramas that teach me something for life. If I can take something with me and relate to the main lead(s), I am going to love it. And I feel this drama will make me think about my own life a lot aswell. 

So, yep, I am hooked. I will watch the remaining three episodes this week, one each evening. So I will be ready when the new episodes hit this weekend. 

Sigh, I guess instead of fluffly, love & light HChaChaCha I will watch this drama instead and dedicate into another heavy slice of life drama. That's more of may jam anway. :pandasipsip:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

@DhakraSo glad finally I able to recommend some drama up to your liking. I agree it's a piece that make you ponder more about life and stuff like that. Dark, but somehow it's sarcastic humour and KJ's character make the drama enjoyable. 

I think her marriage is actually pretty much already broken. He doesn't really care the details of her life, and actually she in return also didn't bothered much about him. 

I also like the father's character, so kind and humble. I felt sad that he think he doesn't give her a good start in life, just because he's a junkman. 

Since you just watch 1 episode, I will not spoiling much of the story. 

As of Hometown Cha Cha, if you have more spare time you can try it too. The characters also likeable & interesting. I thought it was just usual romcom, but it's also special on its own. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@DhakraSo glad finally I able to recommend some drama up to your liking. I agree it's a piece that make you ponder more about life and stuff like that. Dark, but somehow it's sarcastic humour and KJ's character make the drama enjoyable. 

I also like the father's character, so kind and humble. I felt sad that he think he doesn't give her a good start in life, just because he's a junkman. 

Oh wowwowow, hold your horses young lady. You passed the first episode and got me interested. We are far away "to your liking". I haven't officially granted you my personal recommendation badge. It's a rocky way until you managed to do what  @abs-oluteM and @stroppyseachieved. I am a very, very picky watcher. So it's not an official approved recommendation yet. 

Technically it would also require a little bit of neck from your side.....but we can make an exception. :pandajustright:

If you see me sad, reflecting my own life and being torn about the drama, that's a good sign. 

But the drama making use of the song "Halleluja" makes me a happy panda. :pandalove:

He really was a human angel. So humble, so nice, such a warm personality. You already know he would do everything for his daughter. I never understand why collecting/selling boxes is a thing in korea. I saw it in so many dramas. 

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

As of Hometown Cha Cha, if you have more spare time you can try it too. The characters also likeable & interesting. I thought it was just usual romcom, but it's also special on its own. 

Good one. :laugh::lenny: Me, watching more than one drama at a time. Good joke. 

I will still make my usual summary of my thoughts after/during each episode here. Just for the sake of it. 

Edited by Dhakra
  • Haha 4

Episode 2

• I actually liked the husband during ep1, he seemed like a normal, honest guy. But I wondered about his reaction to his wife. Why should she apologize in any way? His mom is sneaking around, dealing with business she has nothing to do with. He should have talked to his mom instead of his wife. 
  • And how dare he to call her job "laid back"-job. I see now why @SilverMoonTea said their marriage is already over. He really doesn't care. He also lacks human decency and courtesy in front of her. He has a very strange way of treating his wife. It's not like he treats her bad...just ..weird. 
    "Living with an older woman". Bro....5 years are nothing. 
  • I already dislike the mom so far. Sneaking around in her daughter-in-laws stuff is the worst. And then snitching it to her dad. 
  • Did someone notice that from the bus stop BJ stops KJ to the next one almost 5 minutes pass? Either the bus driver drives very slowly or the bus stops are unusually long apart. :laugh:
  • But the humor during the drive was fantastic. I like it. 
  • Hearing BJ's Dad talking about himself, living a poor life, is probably the saddest thing so far. He is just a humble, honest guy. Perfect Dad. No money can buy you this.
  • The ending of ep2 was very intense. Looking forward to see more of the story unfold. Very, very interesting. I begin to understand the path of the story. 

5AM, time to sleep

Edited by Dhakra
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I never understand why collecting/selling boxes is a thing in korea.

It's recycling. Poor people collect discarded boxes and sell them to recycling centers. They don't make much money from it though, so it's a reflection of having to work hard for little money, but you do it because you have no other way to make any money. And, it's usually old people who are shown doing that since old people can't even get part-time, temporary work.

Your write-ups as always are interesting to read. Based on comments on this thread, I think that this drama is probably too dark for me right now in the mood I'm in. It's probably best that I still with light, fluffy Hometown Cha Cha Cha, even if the story and characters are not as good as many of us had hoped it would be.

Still, I'll probably lurk on this thread to read the comments, even if I don't have anything to contribute.:smile:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Eps 3 & 4 

@Dhakra @SilverMoonTea I think these two episodes help us understand better about Bu Jeon and Jeong Su's state of affairs. I agree that there are  plenty of problems - unaddressed ones - that the couple is facing . For one, Bu Jeon is internalizing all the anger, grief and pain that she is feeling from the miscarriage and the loss of her career. Instead of sharing it with Jeong Su , and addressing the issue head on (seeing a counsellor for help perhaps) , she just takes it out on him. I don't think he is aware about what her ex boss has done to her - because if he did he would not be even watching the boss's TV show. It really does feel like he is walking on egg shells around her. But the marriage break down isn't just her doing. He has unresolved feelings for his 1st love. And from their conversation over coffee ( in eps 3)  , I believe something did go on between them a year ago  ( I am guessing that is close to the timeline where BJ had the miscarriage) , and he had to put a stop to it. So I think there's guilt on his part , so he lets BJ have her way instead of trashing it out. That's why the emotional wounds start to fester.

It is clear why this drama is called Lost. Many of the characters here seem to live unfulfilled lives filled with pretense and regret. For instance , BJ's ex boss Jung Ah Ran's life is nothing but a façade. She can't write  and has to steal someone else's work and claims it as her own. Her husband is having an affair ( with the lady that BJ cleans for ) and they pretend to be such a happy couple for the camera. She even asked her PA if he would want to die with her - a clear indication of how she truly feels about this supposed success she has. 

Going back to the plot, it is pretty clear that there's some sort of impact that both our leads have on each other. There was a spark. Like she felt alive for the 1st time in a long time and he found himself drawn to her. Honestly they don't have much screen time together but the brief moments and exchanges already have me craving for more. I am not sure if I can outright  root for them to be together since I know it will be so wrong, but as you know , I am also good at shipping forbidding romances ( in such circumstances) . :Sin:

So will he take on the job ? That  is going to complicate things because she will then be his target and when she finds out , she will hate him.

New stills

NISI20210916_0000830510_web.jpg?rnd=2021

BTS shots

'Disqualification of Humanity' Jeon Do-yeon and Ryu Jun-yeol... Captured the scene of harmonious love opposite to the drama

• Clapping Hands 3

22 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

She even asked her PA if he would want to die with her - a clear indication of how she truly feels about this supposed success she has. 

I was about to mentioned this, and the way he responded is quite authentic. He said he's the type that will live for long time steadily, even it's with unglamorous type of life. Actually one suicide survivor that I watched before mentioned, suicide is violence act to yourself and others who cares about you. And her suggestion is just to hang on there.

I still hoping their ending won't take this route, seriously. It's like sending a bad message to viewers. But then I will remember drama with bad ending for longer period of time, so if dramamaker intention is to give lasting impression then I guess they will succeed by doing that. Ha. 

22 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

So will he take on the job - that is going to complicate things because she will then be his target and when she finds out , she will hate him.

It seems to me his motivation to take the job is because of his growing interest on her. Not because of money rewards. But nevertheless this is a very bad idea to start the relationship. She seems the type that can have vengeance for a life time, I'm not sure how she will react if she found this out. 

The couple spark is no joke. He's holding balloon and she's trying to tidy up her hair. The ending that driving me mad. They sure know how to keep me watching! 

• Clapping Hands 3

19 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It's recycling. Poor people collect discarded boxes and sell them to recycling centers. They don't make much money from it though, so it's a reflection of having to work hard for little money, but you do it because you have no other way to make any money. And, it's usually old people who are shown doing that since old people can't even get part-time, temporary work.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for explanation. I even tried to google it at one point, because it is absolutely not a thing here in Germany. We have containers at pretty much every street for boxes.

Sigh, that's why you are the best. As if I needed another reason to vote you as friendliest member here. :pandablush:

Exactly, always old people in dramas do it and I wasn't able to understand why. So it is basically the korean equivalent to collecting cans and bottles in Germany for bottle deposit. 

Thank you so much stroppy. :pandalove:

19 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Your write-ups as always are interesting to read. Based on comments on this thread, I think that this drama is probably too dark for me right now in the mood I'm in. It's probably best that I still with light, fluffy Hometown Cha Cha Cha, even if the story and characters are not as good as many of us had hoped it would be.

Uh interesting to hear the latter part out of your mouth. So maybe I don't feel to bad after all not watching it. 

@SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteMI will read & reply to your comments  after I watched ep 3+4

Edited by Dhakra
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Episode 3

• Dead father, oh boy. I guess we will also touch the topic of my dead old man. This is always very hard to watch for me, although the relationship between me and my dad wasn't the best, I can relate to how much you learn and see him in a different way after his death. 
    You ask yourself so many questions, which you will never get an answer from. At least not to everything. Story time:
Spoiler
  • I had a dream half a year after my dads death, where we sat down on a campfire in total darkness and he told me now is an opporturnity. So I asked him some question and got answers. 
    I mean, it was just a dream and the answers potentially were just made up by my mind, but for my sake, I want to believe this was some kind of supernatural thing and he gave me a last chance. 
  • KJ dry humor is just superb. It's not dark, it's just so dry, a little cold...but it does lighten up the mood. 
    "I lived here over a year. Never knew we had this. Thanks." :laugh: I am dying. 
    I like the fact that during both of their encounters, she barely speaks and he is the one talking constantly. Which somehow completely is against his usual character. Normally we see him as someone with limited words, saying only necessary things.
  • BJ's father continues to be such warm, loveable dad. Everybody should have a dad like him, so humble, so honest. He will be the perfect grandpa. 
  • I love the black/white brick pillow in KJ's apartment. 
  • I totally forgot to mention that I love to see Naeun of Apink in a small role here. She still is so, so pretty. She actually looks a bit like Kyung Soo Jin in some angles. I would be totally weak in front of her aswell.
  • I like the words KJ chose and the actions he did with Jung Woo's sister. He kinda showed her what kind of a bad, ignorant person she is. Maybe threatening her with "uncles" to eat with her kids wasn't necessary, but his overall behavior was suited for her arrogant behavior.
  • Is it to anyone's surprise that I like Kyung-Eun? Her way of talking, her appearance, her elegant style. The way she approaches JS. Everything so perfect. She has a goal and wants to achieve it. With any means necessary. Totally my style. 
    I mean it is clearly that she messed up at one point and probably didn't choose JS, so I can understand his point and his behavior. But she does look like a genuinely broken woman who maybe did a mistake or looks for love. 
  • So Jeong A-ran uses the Akira Host Club as her personal henchman. She really has dirt on her fingers. She positions herself as the antagonist.
  • I can see the story begin to unfold. I just hope KJ doesn't do the wrong thing and begins to make up stuff against BJ and actually helps her somehow. Would be kinda sad if this drama would turn into a crime or thriller kind-of drama. I liked the deep slice of life portions so far a lot.
  • I guess this is the point where KJ decided what kind of person he wants to be in the future and what kind of mark he will set into the world.
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@abs-oluteMI agree with all of your parts about the marriage between BJ and JS, I just want to add something about him from a guys pov:

Based on the vibe I get from him he doesn't just walk on eggshells in front of her, but he also lacks either confidence or knowledge about how to handle women in general, especially regarding his own wife, which he should know how the back of his hand to some extent. 

First of all, he completely adapted the words of his (much younger) co worker and sent these exact words 1:1 to her. This seemed very odd to me.

She is his wife, so he should have a basic understanding of her mind and behavior. But he always feels to me like a completely empty shell.  He has such a simplicity and naiveté in his actions. He lacks backbone. It is true that he doesn't tell him anything, but it seems to me like he isn't asking either. He doesn't show much interest into her. You could say he is possibly waiting for her to open up, but so far it doesn't seem like he did much to comfort her or try to close the gap. 

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Going back to the plot, it is pretty clear that there's some sort of impact that both our leads have on each other. There was a spark. Like she felt alive for the 1st time in a long time and he found himself drawn to her. Honestly they don't have much screen time together but the brief moments and exchanges already have me craving for more. I am not sure if I can outright  root for them to be together since I know it will be so wrong, but as you know , I am also good at shipping forbidding romances ( in such circumstances)

I am not sure yet if I begin to dig a relationship between them, maybe episode 4 will sell me more on this, but for now there are a lot of obstacles between them. Especially if he takes the case or if he just uses to get closer to her, which is a bad idea, but honestly, I can't blame him for this. Guys who create an interest in a girl, never see far. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 9/15/2021 at 10:03 PM, Dhakra said:

The tone of the drama seems really outright and blunt, no sugarcoating. I love it. :pandagrim:

This is the kind of drama I love to watch, as Queen Noonalicious knows, I am digging dramas that teach me something for life. If I can take something with me and relate to the main lead(s), I am going to love it. And I feel this drama will make me think about my own life a lot aswell. 

On 9/16/2021 at 8:20 AM, Dhakra said:

If you see me sad, reflecting my own life and being torn about the drama, that's a good sign. 

THIS :1000: I'm eating from this drama :pandasadspoon:

I love what I read here guys. Finally catch up to ep 4. I wish I had better vocabs to write this down

BJ-father relationship is the purest. Awh

For BJ marriage wow it is very heavy implied itss already over even still going on, like @SilverMoonTea said. Did you notice when she said I'm invisible, it was their marriage picture (which it is really describe her position in her husband + mother in law eye). There are a lot of unhealthy things there, be it husband lingering feeling + the ex arc (she thirsts for love & feeling happy bcs her sick husband), his reactions towards wife occupation (ugh where is your respect man), the communication, + also the shade of material share thingy. BJ seems so struggling with her dad while he has expensive car?? It is metaphorical pointed at the scene where he turned on the interview of the antagonist writer (I still can't remember her name, Ah-ran?) that couple shouldn't have material share boundary which is I think it also BJ-husband problem too.

Soooo, if there is something happened between BJ-KJ, I feel I'm not in sin for rooting them to find happiness for each other as couple later. BJ doesn't have kid too anyway.

Our main leads is just floating somewhere in life 💔

BJ: "Is this the bottom? Or is there a lower position from this? I'm anxious because I don't know where that is."

KJ: "I don't know what death is yet. I don't know what life is either. Will I understand one day as time goes by? In the last moments of life, everyone is alone. Will I eventually understand that?"

Gawd I feel so attacked at first minutes Ep 3.

I also really love how the scenes + monologue switching over BJ<->KJ. It is resonating.

And.. Ugh yes the introduction much more like they are so close to suicidal mind. Both of them.

"Living unconcerned because nothing has happened yet. Will I be able to live like that again (like human)? When I cannot love myself even a little.. When I'm like this will I be able to start again?"

This made me also kind of looking up the novel reference. Bcs I'm really afraid, yes, this may take route suicidal ending (it is inspired from the novel's writer life). Idk if I'm early to be that afraid but it feels so wrong bcs the promo always say it is about hope it will be really so wrong 😥 but then I stumbled on Goodreads and have kind of relieved feeling when reading this comment:

image.png

Huffffff anyway I love love love this drama going on! It is bittersweet beautiful haunting. Now I get it after watching why one of the official poster is the two finally looking above.

this feels so dark, yet funny (I like KJ cold jokes, KJ<->friends BJ<->KJ interaction), but also healing smh even it is so black

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

Episode 4

• The start of the episode has me really nervous. I don't know which path KJ is going to take, I really don't want him to work against BJ and maybe even make up stuff. Their small coincidental meetings are always so cute. Would be a shame of it would end in a war between them. He is meant to save her, not destroy her!
  • They are married, they should be so close, but they feel worlds apart. They always seem to speak passed each other. They have no understanding for each other at all. She lacks of communication and he is unable to read between the words. It really feels like their marriage is completely lost.
  • He really feels like a small boy sometimes, completely lost in the dark when it comes to simple relationship matters. Making a fuss about a cake, giving her a speech about it, doesn't improve anything regarding their relationship. It only puts additionalk oil into the fire.  He only knows fractions about the cake, so why create such a conflict. 
    She is completely right with anything she said. 
    Gosh, it feels like an accident watching him. I would love to know how they became married in the first place. Especially with a wish for a kid. 
  • I didn't think BJ's mom would actually transfer his child support, but it still seems odd to me to make her pay more.
    His mom actually seemed very nice, I was really happy to see him visit her. It meant the world to her, I hope this is the first step of him changing. 
    Mom is our #1.
  • Jeong A-Rang's husband has an affair, she knows it, but is actually asking Jong-Hoon to commit suicide together. Nothing is scarier than a girl who is at this point. I feel like she will do a lot of horrible stuff to take BJ down. 
    I also wonder if she actually has an aggair with JH. 
  • Don't know if my SLS will kick in with Kyung-Eun or Min-Jung.
  • I guess it will be Kyung-Eun.
  • She actually has some power on JS and it seems he has a weak spot for her too. And he knows, the moment he kicked her out of the car, he knew she was a problem for him, because he has left-over feelings for her. I know that kind of face he made there. He realized, he would worry. And the moment he realized it, he knew she will be a problem for his marriage. Maybe she did not understand, but she actually managed to push a button.
    It's like I am always saying, make a guy think and you will win him over. 
  • Have to admit though that Naeun of Apink is still so, so pretty.
  • I actually wonder if KH & BJ will be a couple, it does look like he has interest in her and he is a different world for her. It really feels like SLA at times. We already see a little transition is his personality. Very curious to see the next episode.

5 AM again. Need to sleep. Replying tomorrow.

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

• Have to admit though that Naeun of Apink is still so, so pretty.

BJ's husband also seems strangely attracted to her. He complimented that she looked like an actress and amazed by how small her face is. He probably liking pretty & shiny girl, and I think at the moment BJ is lacked that sparkling effect. Wonder how BJ & JS getting married at the first place, he also seems always mocking her age pretty often. 

KJ & MJ, both indeed looks like model from magazine when they walked together. It's interesting now BJ entangled with KJ, and JS have taken noticed of MJ too. I'm looking forward what will be the progress with all 4 of them. JS for sure still have lingering feeling for his ex, but I felt he have stronger attraction to MJ's beauty? I don't know. 

@bairamaThe book NLH is actually not so thick. Probably can finish it if skimming through in book store. But too lazy to do that. The author life not really something that I want to read, he came from loaded family but he always tangled with prostitute. He might seems to think they're underdog or it's just plain by lust, I'm not sure. Since the pact suicide already being used for background of the story, JW & the unknown woman, I hope no more other pact suicide. Else it will be an overkill. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

On 9/17/2021 at 9:38 AM, Dhakra said:

Is it to anyone's surprise that I like Kyung-Eun? Her way of talking, her appearance, her elegant style. The way she approaches JS. Everything so perfect. She has a goal and wants to achieve it. With any means necessary. Totally my style. 
I mean it is clearly that she messed up at one point and probably didn't choose JS, so I can understand his point and his behavior. But she does look like a genuinely broken woman who maybe did a mistake or looks for love. 

NOT SURPRISED !!!! :GrowDerp: I know you too well , and I was waiting for you to tell me this.

ahahahah...Okay I am glad that you've caught up , and I enjoyed reading your POV. It really does feel like Secret Love Affair. The vibes are there. 

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

KJ & MJ, both indeed looks like model from magazine when they walked together. It's interesting now BJ entangled with KJ, and JS have taken noticed of MJ too. I'm looking forward what will be the progress with all 4 of them. JS for sure still have lingering feeling for his ex, but I felt he have stronger attraction to MJ's beauty? I don't know. 

I didn't realise JS was noticing MJ...I must pay attention to this. But have to say Na Eun here quite suited for the role @Dhakra

@bairama I think later in the drama your oppa will cut his hair ( if I remember the trailers correctly). 

Do you like his current hairstyle? He seems to carry it quite well.

Hmm so she apparently wants to hide from her husband

BF.27539287.1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@abs-oluteM HEHEHEHE where is my most probably tandem @Mizv yeah?? To kneel on highness Junyeol in that aesthetic look

I know he would cut it later (watch from the trailer) so I'm really enjoying it while it last.

💗 Junyeol as Kangjae la galeria: 

85fc79e079ae837cc25635db9a241ead420c1e23

sc: becomeundone

Spoiler

0e084af43ed305186a2702460fc99c7efac80f6c

f4ef9a61269aaea9f1ffbc3b288c166e4fdf27e6

1b23e0b1e4d6027735f3e91197efa9d147ed1177

6f63e7473b3d3d36c5a417ae51a527c9bf678312

sc: deokmis

56121b10f8457ab8b934644e8afc0e271055c555

97ad363106e3ff497cfe4bc5ddccb62e2d521388

sc: kimgoeun

YEAAAAAHHH :wow: he plays a lot his hair but I can relate so much, when your hair in that exact length it just comes naturally? You can't help to when you have nothing to do/thinking about something. I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying it soooo well 😂

P. S. Forgot to change the title to current, thanks M!

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

BJ's husband also seems strangely attracted to her. He complimented that she looked like an actress and amazed by how small her face is. He probably liking pretty & shiny girl, and I think at the moment BJ is lacked that sparkling effect. Wonder how BJ & JS getting married at the first place, he also seems always mocking her age pretty often. 

Strangely? Naeun is absolutely gorgeous looking, I am sure a lot of people feel attracted to her. And she is absolutely aware of it, because she plays with it whenever she can and takes advantage of it. She always plays the card when she is interacting with Just, she knows he has a weak spot for her too. BJ was pretty accurate when he said MJ is the female version of him. She can act, she can use her beauty as an asset to get whatever she wants. 

I like the fact that they say she was an idol trainee, when in fact the person behind MJ was an actual quite succesful idol. But this also explains her visuals and effect on boys. 

His ex, Kyung-Eun doesn't really lack of beauty aswell, she probably is a few years older, but she doesn't need to hide comparing to MH.

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

NOT SURPRISED !!!! :GrowDerp: I know you too well , and I was waiting for you to tell me this.

ahahahah...Okay I am glad that you've caught up , and I enjoyed reading your POV. It really does feel like Secret Love Affair. The vibes are there. 

I didn't realise JS was noticing MJ...I must pay attention to this. But have to say Na Eun here quite suited for the role @Dhakra

Gyung-Eun has really caught my attention, I like her character so far. I can also relate to her situation, I am just wondering what happened in the past and why she ditched JS. If she hurt him a lot, I can understand why he is hesistating to start over with her. 

He sure has feelings for her left, she is lingering in his mind. She actually might be his true love. 

But she felt so hurt, so broken and done with life, even when she wasn't around JS. I am looking forward to see more of her. SLS definitely doing work here. 

The soundtrack actually feels like SLA aswell. SLA had a very poignant, memorable soundtracks, which underlined a lot of scenes. Lost feels similiar with "Halleluja", a old song aswell.

Na Eun fits perfectly for this role, her beauty and idol roots are an ideal fit for this role. She looks like a younger version of Kyung Soo Jin, they both have similar face shapes and I could see KSJ in this role aswell. Maybe that's why I like her role. 

She also feels like a player though, so I think in real life I wouldn't be interested in her. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I just want to drop this beautiful gifset excerpt from ep 2: a country of rage.

9679f7f443625e91049c91814f05f182e40c3e03

b664887de7467b9d0ccf9863c0ca6be40910e9de

a9b9ea3fbed8792e3de7a9e4c307638ac9f66267

f9b8bd11d5c1d25d1f50efb5b337dea8be032e15

92921474277c3bf026254e5b05f3fd2aec547073

cdfda1ce4f3332e0711e4236d06e00ddcb30f081

It might be because of the day. Or it might be because you’re sadder than me. My heart is leaping and jolting. I wanted to be kind. 

sc: seawherethesunsets

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S