Reborn Rich 재벌집 막내아들 [2022]

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Jeong-nan takes on the role of Son Jeong-rae, the eldest daughter-in-law of Jin Yang-cheol (Lee Seong-min), the head of the Sunyang Group, a chaebol family. Son Jeong-rae is a typical daughter-in-law of a conglomerate who loves luxury goods with a gorgeous appearance, but she is a character with a weak side.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/003/0010778045

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update on The Youngest Son of Conglomerate Family:
#SongJoongKi #LeeSungMin #ShinHyunBeen as main characters 
- Pre-production/Filming till Mar and expected to be broadcast in May
- Broadcast via JTBC and likely on global OTT platform

This drama is a period drama. Spoiler from actress Kim Jung Nan from filming set, their costumes look like 1980s or 1990s?

Spoiler

FGjPiDSUYAAegIr?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
21 hours ago, bellatrix_19 said:

Second half of 2022 makes more sense March is almost done. I hope they stay safe and well during filming! 

I'm just hoping that it airs sometime this year. With all the pandemic conditions and everything, I'm amazed at the number of dramas that are managing to still film. Anyway, so looking forward to seeing SJK back on the screen.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I'm just hoping that it airs sometime this year. With all the pandemic conditions and everything, I'm amazed at the number of dramas that are managing to still film. Anyway, so looking forward to seeing SJK back on the screen.

Me too.... no news of this one or bogota for that matter...neither arthdal....they are yet to disclose the cast. this is one actor who always surprises with his choices of roles .... not that I am complaining..!!

• Like 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home