Genre: Period, romance
Episodes: 36
Broadcast network: iQiyi
Broadcast period: TBA

Cast:

Ni Ni as Zong Ying
Deng Lun

Synopsis:

Zong Ying is white-collar worker who experienced multiple setbacks in life despite her prospering career. One day, she discovers a notebook left by her grandmother which detailed the life of her grandfather. Zong Ying decides to follow the places that her grandparents once traveled and in the process, discovers an unresolved mystery.

Additional Site:

Weibo l Douban l Baidu

• Like 5

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2022 at 3:29 PM, IpohBanana said:

Oh dear, what's to become of this drama then? He's been blocked from social media accounts and gonna be put into the notty list.

well he wasnt jail.....like FBB who suddenly disappeared for half year which alot of ppl think she was jail for the Tax Evasion even though no official letter / news was released on it....

the drama will probably hit the cold shelve for now....not sure if it will be unfreeze...lets see if he return to some small screen / interview then most probably the drama will hit their broadcast in 2 years if it does....if not....its most probably will be forever damn the amount he was fine could have put me into early retirement!!!

• Haha 2

@IpohBanana @NiteWalker I am also curious to see if they will treat him differently from FBB. That's unfortunate because I read somewhere that he was given a warning to pay the fee before it became public. He's a very popular star so even if he has to pay all those taxes, he can easily earn more -- work is not limited for him. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@IpohBanana @NiteWalker I am also curious to see if they will treat him differently from FBB. That's unfortunate because I read somewhere that he was given a warning to pay the fee before it became public. He's a very popular star so even if he has to pay all those taxes, he can easily earn more -- work is not limited for him. 

not too sure....cause as im aware FBB case actually involved some politics if im not wrong and she had to bear most of the consequences 

• Insightful 1