[K-Artist] Hyun Bin 현빈

Courtesy of @acapitalchick :lol:

"As I explore the world of Kdrama fanfic & discuss it with my fellow fangirls, we sometimes find ourselves workshopping head canons about how different Kdrama boyfriends would, for example, approach sex in the shower. I apologize in advance for lowering the discourse."

B2nsybe.jpg

K Drama Boyfriend Challenge #2: How good a carpenter are you?

oE6CPi2.jpg

Edited by Chocolate
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jan 23, 2022

1st Anniversary of Hyun Bin's Daesang win at APAN Awards 2021

@taepyvng

pictures shared by someone who was present at the apan awards last year, said #hyunbin is so cool/handsome and his aura is crazy that they had their mouth open while taking the pictures

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hyunbin&no=369251

Hey, I'm a passerby, but I took this photo earlier this year in Yogi Galju◔‸◔ 

ㅇㅇ (223.38) 2021.09.15 11:39:36

When I received the grand prize, I happened to be going to the awards ceremony, so it was filmed because it was difficult to select out of hundreds of copies, so I just uploaded everything, but whatever I choose, it's really cool... Really aura crazy.

zj7hUj9.jpg

mA2t3i0.jpg

Jan 31, 2022

vast entertainment

[Hyunbin] I cheer for 2022! (ft.🥠)

Celebrating the new year of 2022, I'd like to thank the actors of VAST
Bestie who delivered a lucky message!😎🌳😎

Bestry 🌳 that makes even twigs tremble
Fortune cookie time with Hyunbin!😍
What will be the lucky message 🥠 chosen by Hyunbin in 2022?

ENG Subbed

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate

OKIfWT4.png

Hyun Bin, Valentine's Day Tom Ford Beauty Perfume Campaign "3色 Attractive"

Yong Won-jung, reporter | 2022.02.01

High-end beauty brand Tom Ford Beauty unveiled a gift campaign under the concept of "Private Rose Garden" on Feb 1 with actor Hyun Bin, the brand's first Asian Pacific Hyangsuita (PR ambassador).

mwEUaiY.jpg?1

In the campaign released ahead of Valentine's Day, Hyun Bin perfectly digests a classic white shirt and exudes dandy charisma, as it to signal the arrival of a new season.

Tom Ford Beauty Perfume, which will be officially released on Feb 1, is the Rose de Amalfie (Floral Musk), Rose de Shin (Floral Amber), and Rose de Lucie (Floral Ledger), which will showcase three exotic floral scents, from musk to leather.

The new product, a genderless rose perfume for both men and women, is expected to be a special gift for lovers and loved ones. It will be available at the official on-line department store and Kakao Gift Show, and pop-up stores will also be held in The Hyundai Seoul from Feb 3-6 and Galleria Time World from Feb 17 to 20.

uhw4wWL.jpg?1

The video campaign, which will be released with Hyun Bin's pictorial, will be available on the official Tom Ford Beauty SNS channel and Kakao Talk Plus Friend channel on Feb 1.

Photograph by Tom Ford Beauty

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • 2 weeks later...

Feb 22, 2022

TirTir - New CF

Translation by @hyunbinsfiancee

#HyunBin, who is loved by people around the world, is now a new muse and launch a new brand campaign in 2022 with TirTir. From the end of February, pictorials and sketch videos will be released sequentially in line with the brand campaign. At the filming site, Hyun Bin showed a variety of soft and charismatic images, raising expectations for various activities with TirTir in the future. TirTir said "We expect actor Hyun Bin, who has a unique soft sensibility and healthy image with TirTir's brand image which provides healthy skin so that women can shine anytime, anywhere, to create good synergy".

aQSWqWN.jpg

Source: slist.kr

Spoiler

fYcbQFN.jpg

Edited by Chocolate