[K-Artist] Hyun Bin 현빈

logo_382_6_20190725102325.jpg

'Bin-sama' shaking women's heart... Outing, the 4th Great Hallyu King!

Input 2021.01.11. 6:58 am

Reporter Lee Jeong-yeon

Hyun Bin, Park Bo Gum, Kim Soo-hyun, Park Seo-joon, who leads the Korean Wave in Japan.

Hyun Bin's Top Popularity in 'The Crash of Love'
Kim Soo-hyun's delicate acting skills are admired.
Park Bo-gum and Park Seo-joon are also the core of the Korean Wave.

MIvmknU.jpg

The new "Fourth Hallyu Heavenly Kings" will extend toward the world. Actors Hyun Bin (photo), Park Bo-gum, Kim Soo-hyun, and Park Seo-joon are gaining solid popularity at home and abroad through their leading dramas. Photo provided new

The "Four Great Kings of the Korean Wave" has been born.

With the Korean Wave fever in Japan reigniting last year, Hyun Bin, Park Bo-gum, Kim Soo-hyun, and Park Seo-joon are solidifying their status as new leaders. Yahoo Japan and other local media have recently introduced their performances in detail in an article titled "Who is the new 4,000-year-old Hallyu king?" The atmosphere reminds us of the popularity of Bae Yong-joon, Jang Dong-gun, Lee Byung-hun and Won Bin, who formed the lineup of the "four great kings of Hallyu" since "Winter Sonata" in 2003.

They have drawn keen attention since their respective dramas were released on OTT (Online Streaming Service) such as Netflix last year. In fact, Netflix's "2020 Top 10 Most talked-about Japanese Film" released late last year included five Korean dramas starring them, including "Unstoppable Landing of Love," "Lee Tae-won Class," "It's Okay Though It's Psycho," "Record of Youth," and "Why on Earth Secretary Kim?" Unlike past stars who relied mostly on the interest of female viewers, they are leading a new Korean Wave craze, absorbing even male viewers.

"Hyun Bin, Absolute Popularity"

The most notable figure is Hyun Bin. In February last year, he showed off his lead film "The Crusade of Love" on Netflix, which has always stimulated women's hearts. The drama is "2020's Most talked-about." Hyun Bin is considered the centerpiece of the topic and popularity. Hyun Bin, who played North Korea's elite soldier who falls in fateful love with a South Korean female entrepreneur, would be the best of the 'four heavenly kings,' local media even reported.

Hyun Bin has already enjoyed absolute popularity among Hallyu fans with his 2005 drama "My Name Is Kim Sam-soon" and 2010's "Secret Garden." Since then, it has been drawing attention once again for its global talk of "Urgent Landing of Love," according to media reports. "Grabbing the heart of a woman," he said, "I stimulated my tear glands with my love for a woman," analyzing Hyun Bin's popularity through his character in the drama.

Source: Naver

Edited by Chocolate

toplogo_20200407022210.png

The movie 'Confidential Assignment 2'-'Night, 'Ready Action' in Chuncheon

reporter Choi Ok-hyun |  Input 2021.01.11 10:54

2141376_2135349_5039.jpeg

Riot police, Chunchon City Office

(Gangwon = International News) Reporter Choi Ok-hyun

Chuncheon City recently announced that it has completed talks on filming the movie with film production companies "JK Film Co., Ltd." and "Man Pictures."

Under the agreement, the two films, "Confidential Assignment 2," which are scheduled to be produced in "JK Film" and "Sanai Pictures," will be filmed in Chuncheon.

The sequel to the collaboration was released in January 2017 and attracted 7.81 million viewers.

Actors Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin and Lim Yoon-ah, who worked together in the co-operation, will all appear in the co-operation 2 as well.

In addition, director Lee Seok-hoon, who directed the Himalayas and pirates, will take the megaphone and start filming in February within some parts of Chuncheon.

Spoiler

"The Night Away" in "Sanai Pictures" is the first commercial feature film directed by Kim Jin-hwang, who directed "The Shepherds" starring Ha Jung-woo and Kim Nam-gil.

The name of the movie also uses Chuncheon, and 35 out of 40 locations in Chuncheon, including Hyoja-dong, Geunhwa-dong and Hupyeong-dong, have been confirmed as filming locations.

The filming team will stay in Chuncheon for about four months from mid-January.

It is expected that Chuncheon's city brand will be exposed to a lot of works that are expected to be successful. Many filming staff and cast members will stay in Chuncheon during the filming period, which is expected to help the local economy.

In particular, it is predicted that it will take a step closer to implementing Chuncheon, a special film city.

A city official said, "As the movie is being filmed in Chuncheon from the beginning of the year, it will be a great help to revitalize the local economy, which has been stagnant with the Korona 19," adding, "We hope that you will actively cooperate during the filming period and pay a lot of attention to the release of the movie, and we will continue to deliver quarantine guidelines for filming sites, wearing masks, measuring body temperature, and two streets."

출처 : 국제뉴스(http://www.gukjenews.com)

Source: gukjenews.com

Translated by Papago

Edited by Chocolate

Nov 14, 2017

VLTTQRl.png

Hyun Bin drawn to entertaining action flicks

By Rumy Doo

Hyun Bin has been working nonstop in recent years.

After rising to popularity through the 2005 romantic comedy series “My Lovely Sam-soon,” the actor cemented a heartthrob status with the 2010 drama “Secret Garden,” where he played the irritable but charming heir to a vast fortune with a penchant for flamboyant fashion.

He completed his military service, and returned to screens with drama series “Hyde, Jekyll, Me” and the period film “The Fatal Encounter.”

bwucdtN.jpg

Hyun Bin poses in a photo shoot prior to an interview Monday at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul. (Showbox)

Last year, Hyun starred as a dashing North Korean agent in the action flick “Confidential Assignment.” He’s set to return to the box office with another crime action feature, “The Swindlers,” on Nov. 22.

“It’s not necessarily a conscious decision, but I think if I look back years later, I’ll remember this time as a phase where I was drawn to entertaining thrillers,” Hyun said in an interview at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul, Monday.

“I feel like these days, people want to escape and let go when they’re watching movies. They want to empty their minds when resting,” he said. “Then again,” he added after a pause, “That might be how I’m feeling.”

Early in his career, Hyun’s roles were largely dramatic and romantic leads. In the 2011 film “Late Autumn,” directed by Kim Tae-yong, he starred opposite Chinese actress Tang Wei as Hoon, a mysterious love interest on the run.

His romance film with Im Soo-jung, “Come Rain, Come Shine,” premiered in competition at the Berlin International Film Festival in 2011.

“In my 20s and early 30s, I was drawn to scripts that had memorable dialogues and some kind of lingering message,” said Hyun.

dgoF0Gp.jpg

Hyun Bin poses in a photo shoot prior to an interview Monday at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul. (Showbox)

In his upcoming movie, Hyun takes on what could be his most mischievous character yet -- the scam artist Hwang Ji-sung, who sports colored, permed hair and a leather jacket. Hwang and a group of swindlers team up with prosecutor Park Hee-soo, played by Yoo Ji-tae, forming a precarious alliance to catch a notorious criminal. The unpredictable Hwang, however, appears to harbor plans of his own.

The film is the debut feature of director Jang Chang-won, who has previously worked on film such as “The Happy Life” (2007).

“More than anything, I was directed to come off as ‘sly,’” said Hyun.

Is he happy about the result?

“I can never focus on a film because I’m conscious of my performance. I’ll have to watch it several more times, but I’m looking forward to seeing how people respond.”

BYnW4yv.jpg

2018 will turn out to be another hectic year for the actor, who is currently shooting “Rampant (Changgwol),” a Joseon-era period piece featuring a zombie attack. The film is helmed by Kim Sung-hoon, who directed “Confidential Assignment.”

Hyun also recently finished shooting the police thriller “Negotiation,” directed by Yoon Je-kyoon, alongside actress Son Ye-jin.

The two films are scheduled to be released next year.

“I’ve been working nonstop, so I don’t really have any hobbies right now,” said Hyun. “But if I get some time off, I want to travel. It’s always about travel, about getting away from everything.”

The actor, notoriously silent about his private life, admitted that things were going well with actress Kang So-ra. The two stars went public with their relationship last December.

By Rumy Doo (doo@heraldcorp.com)

Source: Korea Herald

VLTTQRl.png

Hyun Bin to return as North Korean agent in ‘Confidential Assignment’ sequel

By Song Seung-hyun

Published : Jan 22, 2021 - 15:02       Updated : Jan 22, 2021 - 15:02

mkBLX0h.jpg

Hyun Bin will be playing North Korean agent character again in ‘Confidential Assignment’ sequel (VAST Entertainment)

CJ ENM on Friday announced that Hyun Bin will join the sequel of the Korean comedy-action film “Confidential Assignment” and play North Korean agent Lim Cheol-ryeong again.

Released in January 2017, the original “Confidential Assignment” was a movie about an inter-Korean secret police mission. The film at the time garnered more than 7.81 million viewers.

Hyun Bin’s character Lim in the previous film was dispatched to South Korea to capture his superior Cha Ki-seong that murdered his wife and fellow team members.

In the new movie, Hyun Bin’s character will again be dispatched to South Korea to hunt down a leader of a North Korean criminal organization. This time the North Korean agent will show how more comfortable he became working on his mission in South Korea.

Along with Hyun Bin, veteran actor Yoo Hye-jin and Yoona of Girls’ Generation, both of whom appeared in the original movie, will also star in the sequel.

Yoo will be playing South Korean cop Kang Jin-tae that wants again joins his hand with Lim in the sequel. Yoona will be playing a YouTuber who shows her affection for Hyun Bin’s character.

In addition, Korean-American actor Daniel Henney and veteran Korean actor Jin Sun-kyu will join the cast.

Henney will be playing FBI agent Jack, who also works with Lim and Kang to capture the North Korean criminal organization in the movie.

Jin will be playing villain Jang Myeong-jun, who is the leader of the North Korean criminal organization that agents and cops are chasing.

The film will be directed by Lee Seok-hoon, who is known for director hit movies like “The Himalayas“ in 2015 and “The Pirates” in 2014, and begin shooting in February.

By Song Seung-hyun (ssh@heraldcorp.com)

Source: Korea Herald

Edited by Chocolate

APAN 2020

Hyun Bin wins Daesang (Grand Prize)!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Full speech including nomination clip

Source: beanhandhk

@cloyarchive

congratulations to the most talented actor, hyun bin, that won daesang of the 2020 apan star awards! i’m so proud of the actor and the person you are. thank you for putting so much effort to give life to jeong hyeok! thank you for being the perfect actor! te amo

lR70lLo.gif

A beautiful edit of Hyun Bin's speech at APAN 2020 by a Japanese fan ❤

@Qll___U

ただでさえスピーチだけで泣けたのに、 こんな編集だったら尚更大号泣案件だったわ…(☾) #APAN2020 #ヒョンビン #HyunBin #愛の不時着 #ソンイェジン

Even though I could cry just by giving a speech If it was such an edit, it would have been an even bigger crying project ... (☾ )

Spoiler

hyunbin_chocolat@ChocolatHyunbin

素晴らしい編集をありがとうございます!この現場の雰囲気やチームワークの良さを見てると、本当に幸せな気持ちになります😌 改めて、ヒョンビン氏のスピーチは完璧に素晴らしいと思いました👏👏👏

Thank you for the wonderful editing! It makes me really happy to see the atmosphere of this site and the goodness of teamwork.😌 Once again, I thought Hyun Bin's speech was perfectly wonderful.👏👏👏

@cloysauce

WHEN I SAID THIS IS THE MOST COMPLETE SPEECH. I MEANT IT. Look at that teamwork, that synergy, the people, all the effort made to create the drama and especially the partnership that catapulted cloy into the phenomenon it now is.😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by Chocolate

Jan 24, 2021

logo.png

Hyun Bin takes top prize at APAN Star Awards for 'Crash Landing On You'

Actor Hyun Bin poses on the red carpet of the 2020 APAN Star Awards held at the Kyung Hee University campus in central Seoul on Saturday afternoon.

Actor Hyun Bin poses on the red carpet of the 2020 APAN Star Awards held at the Kyung Hee University campus in central Seoul on Saturday afternoon.

Actor Hyun Bin won the top prize at the 2020 APAN (Asia-Pacific Actors’ Network) Star Awards for his role in the hit TV series "Crash Landing On You"(2019-20) on Saturday evening. He expressed gratitude for Son Ye-jin, his partner in the romantic comedy and in real life.

With the success of "Crash Landing On You," aired on cable channel tvN, Hyun Bin, whose real name is Kim Tae-pyung, confirmed again that he is an Asian heartthrob. He played the role of elite North Korean officer Jeong-hyeok. Son played the South Korean chaebol heiress Se-ri, who gets swept by a storm during paragliding, crash-lands in North Korea and falls in love with Jeong-hyeok.

“I’m so happy to start off 2021 with such a great prize... I’m grateful to Ye-jin, whose Se-ri was the perfect partner of Jeong-hyeok. The character Jeong-hyeok was alive more beautifully thanks to the character of Se-ri well made by Ye-jin,” Hyun Bin said during the ceremony held at a hall inside Kyung Hee University in central Seoul.  

Hyun Bin and Son, two of the leading stars of Hallyu, or the Korean wave, acknowledged on Jan. 1 that they have been dating for eight months.  

The APAN Star Awards is an awards ceremony for actors who contributed to the spread of Hallyu and Korean TV dramas. It has been held since 2012 by the Korea Entertainment Management Association. The 2020 edition had previously been scheduled for November 2020, but was postponed due to a surge in Covid-19 cases.

The Drama of the Year Award went to “Itaewon Class” (2020) aired on JTBC.  

BY MOON SO-YOUNG   [symoon@joongang.co.kr]

Source: Korea JoongAng Daily

mfpXR42.jpg

Winners Of The 2020 APAN Star Awards

Jan 23, 2021 by C. Hong

The 2020 APAN Star Awards were held on January 23 to honor some of the best and brightest in Korean TV.

The 2020 APAN Awards (including both the Music Awards and the Star Awards) had previously been scheduled to take place in November, but were postponed due to the surge of COVID-19 cases in South Korea. The 2020 APAN Star Awards took place on January 23 and the 2020 APAN Music Awards will take place on January 24.

Hyun Bin won the Daesang (Grand Prize) for his role as Ri Jung Hyuk in tvN’s “Crash Landing on You.” In his speech, he said, “Thank you. I’m happy to be starting off 2021 with such a big award. I feel like I should work even harder this year to repay this honor. Even now, ‘Crash Landing on You’ is receiving a lot of love. Thank you to the fans of ‘Crash Landing on You,’ not only in Korea but all over the world.”

He continued, “Many people worked hard in order to create ‘Crash Landing on You.’ I am grateful to the writer, the directors, and all the production staff. It was an honor to work with such amazing peers, seniors, and juniors, who all showed great acting. I am also grateful to Son Ye Jin, whose Yoon Se Ri was the perfect partner for Ri Jung Hyuk. It was thanks to her brilliant acting as Yoon Se Ri that Ri Jung Hyuk was able to shine. Thank you.”

He concluded, “I will continue to work hard so that I can show a better and more improved side of myself. I think that I will be releasing a movie this year, and I am cautiously hoping for the day that we can meet in the movie theater without masks and smile brightly. Please stay healthy and happy. I hope that this year will be much better than the last.”

Check out the full list of winners below!

Daesang (Grand Prize): Hyun Bin (“Crash Landing on You”)

Spoiler

Drama of the Year: “Itaewon Class”

Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries: Kang Ha Neul (“When the Camellia Blooms”)

Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries: Kim Hee Sun (“Alice”)

Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Serial Drama: Lee Sang Yeob (“Once Again”)

Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama: Lee Min Jung (“Once Again”)

Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries: Park Hae Joon (“The World of the Married”)

Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries: Seo Ye Ji (“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”)

Excellence Award, Actor in a Serial Drama: Lee Sang Yi (“Once Again”) 

Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama: Shim Yi Young (“My Wonderful Life”)

Best New Actor: Lee Do Hyun (“18 Again”), Jang Dong Yoon (“Tale of Nokdu”)

Best New Actress: Jeon Mi Do (“Hospital Playlist”)

Best Supporting Actor: Oh Jung Se (“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,” “Stove League”), Kim Young Min (“The World of the Married,” “Crash Landing on You”)

Best Supporting Actress: Kim Sun Young (“Crash Landing on You,” “Backstreet Rookie”)

Best Writer: Lee Shin Hwa (“Stove League”)

Best Director: Cha Young Hoon (“When the Camellia Blooms”)

Best Manager: Kang Geon Taek (VAST Entertainment)

Web Drama Award: “Best Mistake”

Short-Form Drama Award: “Live Like That” (KBS 2TV)

The winners of the popularity awards were announced in advance. Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun won for their roles in “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,” BTS’s V won for the OST “Sweet Night” from “Itaewon Class,” and Son Ye Jin won the KT Seezn Star Award (Actor).

Source: Soompi

logo_023_6_20200903164340.png

Kim Bum-soo's 8th Group win... The subsidiaries will be combined to make 'Kakao Entertainment'

Input 2021.01.25. 8:22 PM crystal 2021.01.25. 8:26 PM

The merger of Kakao Page and Kakao M, annual sales of 1 trillion contents, was created.
A big fish has emerged in South Korea's entertainment industry. Kakao Page, a subsidiary of Kakao, and Kakao M will merge and be reborn as Kakao Entertainment, a comprehensive content company.

tKZVy8F.jpg

Kakao announced on the 25th that it will combine Kakao Page, which operates webtoons and web novels, and Kakao M, which owns a number of entertainment agencies and production companies, into one and start targeting the entertainment market in earnest. The merger will be carried out by Kakao Page's absorption of Kakao M and swapping one share of Kakao M common stock for 1.31 shares of Kakao Page's common stock. The two companies plan to hold a shareholders' meeting on Wednesday to complete the merger by March 1 after final approval.

Kakao Builds Integrated 'Content Supply Chain'

Stock industry sources say Kakao Page, which is seeking to be listed this year, has chosen to merge to raise its ransom. The market has valued Kakao Page at 4 trillion to 6 trillion won. Kakao M was worth between 1 trillion and 2 trillion won. In other words, the value of the merged entity will reach between 7 trillion won and 8 trillion won even if it is simply added up. An IB (investment bank) industry source said, "The value of Kakao Games, which caused a public offering in October last year, was worth 2 trillion won, but the investment in Kakao Entertainment will be even greater," adding, "The reason why Kakao Chairman Kim Bum-soo handed out Kakao shares to his family ahead of the merger is probably because he expected the stock price to rise further due to such favorable factors."

The entertainment industry seems to be on edge over the merger, saying that "a dinosaur has been born." "Most of the dramas and movies that are popular these days are based on webtoons and web novels," an entertainment agency official said. "Kakao's new corporation has completed the so-called 'content supply chain' ranging from the original story to the people who will produce it and the stars who guarantee success." Kakao Page and Kakao M are both subsidiaries of Kakao's cash cow. As of 2019, the two companies' sales totaled 610.1 billion won, accounting for 20 percent of Kakao's total sales (3.07 trillion won). Kakao Page has more than 8,500 original works, while Kakao M has 11 singer and actor agencies and seven performance and video production companies. Famous idol groups MONSTA X and famous actors Hyun Bin and Suzy belong to Kakao M. Kakao Page plans to produce 60 of its webtoons and web novels in movies and dramas over the next three years. It is predicted that most of KakaoM's employees will take over the megaphone. Stock industry sources predict that the merger of the two companies will achieve more than 800 billion won in sales this year.

Spoiler

Internet companies, jump into lucrative entertainment.

Last week, news broke that Naver is making a large investment in Big Hit Entertainment, the agency of BTS. Shares of Big Hit Entertainment rose 5.71 percent to 203,500 won on the news on Saturday. The specific size of the investment has yet to be determined, and various measures such as simple equity investments or exchange of shares are reportedly being discussed.

The two companies ran K-pop fan communities and competed directly in online concerts and fan meetings. Naver has IT know-how, but its weakness was that it does not have a key star like BTS. On the other hand, Big Hit Entertainment is known to be very interested in Naver's technological prowess, including artificial intelligence and virtual reality. It intends to complement each other's weaknesses and create synergy through investments.

Games and telecommunication companies are also jumping into the entertainment market. NCsoft said it will use AI technology used to develop existing games on its K-pop platform "Universe," which will be released on the 28th, to provide "private call" functions such as talking to real celebrities. Telecommunication companies such as SK Telecom, KT, and LG U+ are targeting the entertainment industry with killer content in 5G (Generation) mobile telecommunication era. AR (Innovation Reality) technology shows the technology to take pictures with celebrities, or provides services such as online fan meetings on its own platforms.

[Aurora reporter aurora@chosun.com]

Source: Chosun

• Insightful 1

Jan 27, 2021

Dr.ForHair Update

Special limited edition by DR.FORHAIR
Scalp & hair care Best 5 products
+ HYUNBIN special gift kit🎁

You can check this limited edition on 1/27.
At ‘Dr.FORHAIR’ Official Online Mall.

hUqflxc.jpg

Source: dr.forhair_official

bTyuBmD.jpg

Source: @bean82925

Spoiler

DNb8qN2.jpg

kFyQqB8.jpg

Details:

- Acrylic Standee

- Mini Poster

- Postcard

- Sticker

- Special Coupon

yQka8yk.jpg

Source: @yejinxhyunbin

Edited by Chocolate

Actor Hyunbin's 30th anniversary of Kim Hyunsik's dedication album 'Make Memories' memorial & support video

@doolyfeels

If anyone is wondering HB is making a message to commemorate a singer, the late Kim Hyunsik. It’s the singer’s 30th anniversary and there’s a remake of his older songs being released . He asks for everyone’s interest in it.

Source: @bean82925

Hyun Bin in turtlenecks 🥰😍

VZZG9jr.jpg

ROCOVL2.jpg

Source: jheng925

Superman C&M-SUPERMAN C&M

Spoiler

Good morning. This is'Superman C&M'. Actor Hyun-bin, who recently received the grand prize at the 2020 APAN Star Awards, delivered a message of support and hope for the 30th anniversary of Kim Hyun-sik's dedication album 'Make Memories' :)

The late Kim Hyun-sik, planned and produced by Superman C&M The 30th anniversary dedication album 'Make Memories' re-examines the song of the late Kim Hyun-sik that encompasses all generations to deliver a gift of memories and new emotions to many people.

01. Kyuhyun-Like music, like rain

02. Davichi-My love, by my side

03. Kim Jae-hwan-Spring, summer, autumn and winter

04. Lee Seok-hoon-Making memories

05. Ali-Complaining

06. Sunwoo Jung-ah-We are now

07. Harim-Korean (Hamonica) Performance Songs)

08. Baek A-Yeon-Whimsy

All the songs currently released can be heard through various sound source sites, and the sound sources to be released in the future will be delivered to you through various media. We ask for your interest and expectation :)

▼ LINE UP ▼

-KYUHYUN

-KIM JAE HWAN

-DAVICHI

-The One

-LETTEAMOR

-A Yeon Baek

- Sunwoojunga

-Ali (ALi)

-Ok Joohyun (OAK JOO HYUN)

-Lee Seok Hoon

-Jang Deokcheol (JANG DEOK CHEOL)

-Harem

▼ Superman C&M Instagram Official Account ▼

https://www.instagram.com/superman_cnm/

▼ Superman C&M Official Blog ▼

https://blog.naver.com/superman_cnm 

Edited by Chocolate

Consumption of major Korean Wave content increases during the Corona 19 crisis

On the 28th, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korea International Cultural Exchange Promotion Agency announced the results of the '2021 Overseas Hallyu Survey'. This is a survey conducted on 8,500 people from 18 countries abroad who experienced Korean cultural contents last year. 

The survey was conducted across various continents, including China, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Russia, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia, Argentina and South Africa. The main users of Hallyu content are women aged 29 to 31 in Asia, and it was surveyed that women used more than men in dramas, entertainment, movies, publications, fashion, beauty, and food, and men only played games [😂].

By overall portion, dramas were the most popular hallyu content, with 29.7 percent of the respondents saying they watched Korean dramas. Beauty products and videos came next at 27.5 percent, followed by variety shows and fashion-related products at 26.9 percent and 24.8 percent, respectively.

Contents most favored by Korean Wave consumers by field:

• Drama - Crash Landing on Love 9.5%
  • Movie - Parasite 18.4%
  • Singers/groups - BTS 22.0%
  • Actors - Lee Min-ho 9.6%, Hyun Bin 3.5% (2nd)

had the highest response rates.

Sources